The EM Hero: Rock-man

By Dipstick_23

For those who don't know about Mega-man Star force (if you aren't a huge fan of the franchise) it follows a b... More

info
Ships
Prologue
Ch 1: U.A.
Ch 2: Entrance Exam
Ch 3: Confession and Acceptance
Ch. 4: The Starting Line
Ch. 6: Heights Alliance
Ch 7: Battle Test
Ch. 8: USJ

Ch. 5: Apprehension test

241 7 10
By Dipstick_23

Recap: Izuku, Misora, and Subaru have heart felt moments with their parents on their first day at UA. They meet new classmates and have an old one. They meet their teacher who seems to not like his job. He tells them to grab a PE uniform and meet them outside. Somebody made a wrong move talking about Misora and got himself a very scary warning.

Now on with the story. 

Currently the students of class 1-A were in front of a huge field and in front of them was their teacher, Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa: Alright class today we're going to do an Apprehension Test. You have all taken this test in Jr. High so we're going to see where you stand. Bakugo come to the circle.

Bakugo did as he was told and went to the circle and was given an ball.

Aizawa: Ok Bakugo what was the farthest you threw in Jr. High.

Bakugo: About 67 meters sir. 

Aizawa: Alright now throw that ball again but this time use your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle.

Bakugo started to grin maniacally and did some stretches then he pull his arm back and once he was ready he threw the ball and unleashed an explosion.

Bakugo: DIEEEE!!!

Everyone: Die?   

The ball was sent flying by the shockwave of the blast and a it took a minute for the a ping to be heard.

Aizawa: UA creates the best of the best we won't accept half rates so surpass your limits Plus Ultra style. *turns the phone around to show the score.* 

Everyone: 705.2 meters!!!

Mina: Oh this looks fun!

???: Yeah and we get to use our quirks as well.

Aizawa overheard this and after all the while he got the iconic shit eating grin on his face.

Aizawa: Fun eh. Ok then if you think this is fun then the person that gets in last place is expelled.

Everyone: EHHHHH!?

Uraraka: But sir we worked our buts off trying to get here.

Mina: Yeah it isn't fair.

Aizawa: Are natural disasters fair? Villains running rampaged fair? It's our job as heroes to combat this unfairness.

After that was said the class took a moment to calm down and steeled themselves for what's to come.

Time Skip

Currently everyone was waiting for their turn on the 50-meter dash right now it was Misora and Uraraka up.

Misora: Alright Harp how should we do this?  

Harp: Well we should probably go with pure speed.

Misora: Yeah your probably right cause I don't think they can track EM waves.

Harp: Alright time to go ready! *goes into Misora*

While this is happening Uraraka had her hands on the ground. Suddenly her finger tips started to glow and moved her hand in a circle leaving a pink hue trail. To everyone's surprise the area in the pink circle started to rise up and a slab of the ground was lifted and she got on it.

Ochako Uraraka

Quirk: Gravattack

Type: Emitter

Description: Uraraka has small pads on the tips of her fingers that allow her control the gravity of anything she touches. Additionally she is able to have an area of effect in which a pink trail comes out of her finger tips and she spreads her finger tips and makes an area in which she can control the gravity of anything in said area.

???: HOW'S SHE DOING THAT!?

A boy with red hair that seemed to point in the air exclaimed.

???: Well quirks are weird.

After everyone got over the shock the sudden event, the racers got ready.

Aizawa: Anyways lets go.

Misora and Uraraka got to the starting line.

Aizawa: On your marks. Get set. Go!

Misora sprinted as fast as she could which was pretty fast as with harp in her body her speed and strength were increased to superhuman levels allowing her to finish the 50 meter dash in 3.03 seconds.

Uraraka was no different since there was no friction other than air drag she got an impressive score of 3.24 seconds.

Everyone had the same times as the show with Izuku and Subaru also got impressive 3.01 and 2.56 seconds.
(A/N: I'll let you decide who got which time)

Next was the grip test, Subaru with War-Rock maw got a score of 346 kg which was really impressive if it hadn't been outdone by an octopus looking boy who had a score of 540 kg.

???: What that has to be a world record!!

Next was the standing long jumps Bakugo used his explosions the clear the sandbox. A boy that looked like he bathes in glitter shot a laser out of the bellybutton and all cleared the sandbox.

Misora, Izuku, and Subaru each used their own ways to clear the sandbox.

Next was the repeated sidesteps, everyone seems to be average at this expect for the small 3 ft boy that Subaru threatened who seemed to moving so fast he's leaving slight afterimages.

Finally was the ball throw. The highest score so far is was infinity which was achieved by Uraraka. The last people to go were our protagonists. Misora was the first out of them and threw the ball up and used the harp guitar as a bat and sent the ball fly before it land with a score of 534.2 meters.

Izuku on the other hand would show his two friends something he was training in secret with.

Izuku: Ok remember focus it all on one point and then after that release it.

Izuku threw his ball in the air and it went pretty high. While the ball was in the air the air around Izuku became a pixelated blue and once it seemed to be done, a Z appeared in front of his fist.

Izuku: Z-KNUCKLE!!

Izuku punched the ball and the moment it hit his fist it was sent flying and breaking the sound barrier giving him a score of 832.5 meters.

Izuku: Haha yes new record!!

Subaru: Dang it! I beat you next time Izuku!!

Bakugo: AHHHH!!! *runs at Izuku* DAMN IT DEKU I'll KILL YO- MMM MM!!

Aizawa: *sigh* I can already tell that you'll be a problem child.

Bakugo: W-W-What i-i-is this scarf made out of and w-w-why c-c-can't I use my quirk?

Aizawa: For the first question it's made out of a high carbon fiber so don't try to break out and for the second question I erased it but don't worry it temporary.

While Aizawa was talking Izuku was looking at a pair of goggles that seemed oddly familiar to him and when he heard Aizawa said he erased Bakugo's quirk it clicked.

Izuku: OF COURSE. WHY DIDN'T REALIZE IT SOONER!!

Misora: What is it Izuku?

Izuku: Those goggles. They belong to one hero.

Subaru: Well tell us. Who they belong to?

Izuku: They belong to to Eraserhead!

Aizawa: Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Shota Aizawa

Hero name: Eraserhead

Quirk: Eraser

Type: Emitter

Description: If Aizawa looks at someone their quirk will be erased until he blinks. The weaknesses of the quirk are that he can't erase mutation quirks and if he overuses his quirk he will be temporarily blinded.

Everyone: Eraserhead? Who's Eraserhead?/ Eraserhead? As in the underground hero?

Aizawa: Well kid looks like you ruined the fun I had.

Izuku: Sorry?

Aizawa:*sigh* Now you Mr. Katsuki Bakugo, I won't hesitate expelling you if you pull that stunt again, understood.

All Bakugo could do was nod. After that Subaru went up. He put the ball in War-rock's maw and charged up a shot and to those around they saw the green flames around his arm were flowing erratically which also had a beautiful display for them. After it seemed that it was ready he mentally set the shot to concussive so the ball wouldn't blow up and released it sending the balling flying breaking the sound barrier twice getting him a score of 963.12 meters.

Subaru: HAHA YES! Beat that Izuku!

Izuku: Damn it! Thought I had that one.

???: WHAT THE!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!

Everyone couldn't figure out whether to be shocked at the fact he got that score or be shocked at the fact that Subaru and Izuku were competing against each other.

Bakugo on the other hand was seething with rage. HOW COULD THOSE EXTRAS BE BETTER THEN HIM; THE FUTURE NO. 1 HERO. He calmed down knowing that he'll get his chance at being better than them.

Aizawa: Alright everyone relax so the results can compile.

Once that was said everyone started to talk and introduce themselves.

Time Skip

Aizawa: Alright class I don't want to bother with individual scores so here's all your scores combined.

Quirk Apprehension test

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Hoshikawa Subaru

4. Izuku Midoriya

5. Katsuki Bakugo

6. Hibiki Misora

7. Tenya Iida

8. Fumikage Tokoyami

9. Mezo Shoji

10. Eijiro Kirishima

11. Mashirao Ojiro

12. Mina Ashido

13. Ochako Uraraka

14. Rikido Sato

15. Tsuyu Asui

16. Yuga Aoyama

17. Hanta Sero

18. Denki Kaminari

19. Koyka Jiro

20. Minoru Mineta

Mineta: *crying* NO PLEASE I JUST GOT HERE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE WHEN I JUST HERE!!!

Aizawa: Also I won't be expelling anybody it was a logical ruse to get you all to try your best.

Everyone:...WHAT??!!

Momo: It was pretty obvious. Maybe I should've said something.

Everyone: YOU THINK!!

Aizawa: Alright everybody doesn't matter just go and grab a syllabus then go to the dorms.

Once that was done they all left for the classrooms.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N:...So...I'm alive. Sorry that I haven't been uploading a lot school's been an ass and I could never find a good few hours to completely continued writing this but here it is have fun good night/morning/afternoon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
29.7K 693 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
2.6K 19 21
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
76.8K 1.4K 100
34 teams defended earth from the space empire, Zangyack, first fleet. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice their power for fighting and protecting th...