mute » tomlinson ON HOLD

By lcndon

❝Oh, what's wrong, love? Too shy to speak?❞ © copyright recklesslou 2014-2015 More

mute » l.t. au
prologue
one; shopping
two; helping
three; eating
four; meeting
five; knowing
six; forgetting
seven; finding
eight; explaining
nine; skiing
ten; bonding
eleven; inviting
twelve; partying
thirteen; celebrating
fourteen; welcoming
fifteen; visiting
announcement..

new story!!

610 16 4
By lcndon

Hello all!! I feel terrible for you guys to think this is an update, but I just published a new story called Watercolor and it has a lot of the same qualities as Mute.

A little spoiler, but I assure you that Harry is going to be such a shy and dorky guy in it kinda like Louis in Mute. Please go check it out!! I feel terrible that I've abandoned this story so it'd make me happy if I knew that you guys could still read some of my work and be satisfied?

I hope you do check it out and like it!! I'll be posting the first chapter soon, so keep an eye out!

Thanks, loveys. You all mean so much to me :)

-Peyton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
84K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
747K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...