HIS HOSTAGE || JJK

Від kdramaopaaaa

"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" ••• "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her... Більше

INTRODUCTION
1 - Beginnings
2 - Where It Starts
3 - Inked
4 - No Shame
5 - Uncle Pikachu
6 - Escorted
7 - Dream Or Reality?
8 - Unsure
9 - Secrets
10 - Too Close
11 - Stars And Promises
12 - Forgotten
13 - Kinda Fruity
14 - Someone New
15 - Truth Untold
16 - Drip Drip
17 - Kookie With Chocolate
18 - Save Water
19 - Knock Knock
20 - Thoughts
21 - Pocky
22 - Resentment
23 - New Revelation
24 - Divided
25 - Lemon Water
26 - Monthly Cycle
27 - Jibooty
28 - Cheese Overdose
29 - Gummy Bears
30 - Ride
31 - Fragile Hearts
32 - Dino Nuggets
33 - Thick Thighs
34 - Robin Hood
35 - Chase
36 - Feelings
37 - First Kiss
38 - Old Yet Unforgotten
39 - Chaos
40 - Saviour
41 - Truth Or Not?
42 - Differences
43 - Switch
44 - Broken
45 - Rivals
46 - Obsession
47 - Family Ties
48 - Trick Or Treat
49 - Run
50 - The Tattoo
51 - Salvation
52 - Half Dead
53 - Childhood
54 - The Scar
55 - Hentai
56 - Two Men
57 - The Dvds
58 - His Hostage
59 - Snakes And Lies
60 - Judas
61 - Scrambled Eggs
62 - Hickeys
63 - It Still Hurts
64 - Dvd 03
65 - Details Matter
66 - I Scream
67 - For Bangtan
68 - JJK'S
69 - Deja Vu
71 - Vroom Vroom
72 - History
73 - Kidnapped
74 - Sixty Minutes
75 - Speed
76 - Twist

70 - Game Begins

3.5K 180 14
Від kdramaopaaaa

"Y/N, get up come on" Jungkook shakes your body to wake you up from your nap, his forehead creased in worry as he looks at the beads of sweat glistening on your temple.

You battle the haziness of your dream away once your eyelids flutter open with nails digging onto the chair's armrest.

"Nightmare again?" He chuckles, warm breath fanning your ear as you quietly nod and glance at your heaving chest, heart still pounding erratically in your ears.

It takes a minute or two for you to realise it was just a dream.

You suck in a deep breath and try to relax your tense muscles, face still pressed against jungkook's chest while he worked on his computer.

You turn back to realise that he was still analysing the cctv footages which jimin had sent some days ago, fingers typing something out on the keyboard with his eyes glued onto the screen ahead.

"But it felt so real" you mumble to yourself which makes jungkook quirk up a brow.

"Hm?"

You usher your eyes shut and tighten your grip around his waist, "it's nothing, I guess I'm just stressing too much lately" you say but the bitter taste on the back of your tongue had not gone away yet, it still remained there, taunting you about your dream.

"You overthink things a lot" the raven haired laughs as he rubs your back in a comforting way.

You make an attempt on calming yourself by telling that it was fine, you had been fine for the past week so you were going to be fine tonight too. You were safe with jungkook, happy and content, and you weren't going to let some random nightmare ruin that for you.

You had grown to love this man, a heavy word indeed but nothing else could describe the feelings you had for him except that in specific. You would be okay as long as he was by your side.

It's fated.

You let out a sigh of relief and look straight ahead at the wall clock.

It's one a.m already.

But wait.

Jungkook has been giving me back rubs for many days now and he always uses both his hands, then why today...

You fix your gaze from the clock towards his free hand which had a note clasped in it. There was a paragraph written on the paper in tiny letters.

You squint your eyes to read it as he swings his arm back and forth, he himself repeating the lines in a way like he was practicing it. They were faint whispers but you were sure you could hear it if you focused some more.

You try to put more pressure to your ears, vision still glued onto the paper whose edge he was holding and then it makes sense, his words start to make sense.

"When I blow hot your words are ice on a summers day, taking my heat and making it less fiery. When I am cold you are hot chocolate by the hearth, warming every part of me - body, mind and soul. When I am afraid you are my shield, a safe place to wait out life's storms. When shadows come you are the light, as bright as any midwinter star. You soothe me, bring peace and balance, that's why I need you... that I love you is just as mysterious as any other deep feeling, coming from my core, telling me after the bond was made, never seeking permission"

Goosebumps creep on your skin as a cold wave embalms you and the hairs on the back of your neck rise.

You move a bit away from jungkook, feeling the computer table press against your hip.

However, all the remaining strength of your body flies away when he opens his mouth and asks, "wanna go stargazing?"

"No no no no no" you begin chanting, irises wide open from fear and terror which makes the man in front of you confusedly tilt his head to the side.

"Are you okay? I just asked because you've been stressing about things too much lately and I want to help you relax" he says before crumpling the paper in his fist.

Your heart freezes as you try to speak, "we need to leave jeon"

"To where?" Jungkook cracks his neck casually and switches the computer behind you shut.

"I don't know where, we just need to leave!" You yell and get off of his lap, watching time tick by faster than usual.

The only thing you could hear at the moment was the light rustling of leaves outside and your heavy breathing which you were desperately trying to keep under control.

"But princess, it's literally one in the mornin-"

"Someone is betraying you" you softly whisper and watch colour drain away from jungkook's face.

Then before he gets a chance to say anything else, something on the souvenir shelf behind him catches your eye and you instantly move towards its direction.

You push one of the pottery vessels away to see a ray of thin red light pointing towards where you were seated along with jungkook a few seconds ago.

"A hidden camera?" The older male rakes his hair back, biting his lip once he grabs the tiny device.

"I should have known earlier" he mumbles underneath his breath before cowering his head down as he pulls you along with him to the carpet below, right after which a bullet comes piercing through the window, shattering the glass into tiny pieces.

You wince at the huge sound produced and almost scream but jungkook covers your mouth fast enough, a grin displayed on his god like face, "your sixth sense indeed does work like magic baby" he says.

"W-What's happening?" You stammer, clinging onto his arm as he fishes his phone out and presses it against his cheek.

You didn't know where to focus on anymore, the camera in jungkook's hand? The broken glass that lay in front of you? The way your dream would have turned into reality if you weren't just one step ahead?

"It's him as suspected, we'll be heading to district 409 below the endo residency, street four. Send the entire team along with backup" jungkook's voice draws your attention onto him as he pecks your cheek and gets up from his kneeling down position.

"I'm so proud of you" he chuckles and with one swift movement of his arm, he pulls a gun out before shooting it outside the broken window.

The revolver creates a displeasing noise among the silent atmosphere and you close your eyes shut at it.

Your ears start to ring once jungkook grabs a bag from under the desk and swings it over his shoulder, "let's go princess, this is where the game begins" he chortles, stretching his open palm out for you to hold.

"Aren't we supposed to take cover? What if they fire again?" You ask, lower lip pulled taught behind your teeth as you eyes wander around the room with fear.

"I just announced that I'm armed by shooting right in front of you" he laughs, "nothing's gonna happen"

You were shocked at how composed this guy was when you were literally mere inches away from death. If he hadn't ducked in time, then the bullet would have gone straight through his head yet here he was, smiling.

You grab jungkook's hand and let him pull you upwards.

Both of you scurry down the hallway with him taking the lead. He turns his head around to look at you over his shoulder and grins, "you really are y/n"

"And? Were you doubting me till now?" You question, taking a quick glimpse of your hand that fit perfectly into his like puzzle pieces.

"Of course not babe" he says mockingly, "but it's always better to keep an eye out you know"

"The way you did five minutes ago?" You ask and he nods before repeating, "the way I did five minutes ago"

You trusted jungkook, you surely did. But the way things had started moving at such high and unanticipated speed, you were worried about what was about to happen next.

The past week had been so quiet and nice. You should've known it was the calmness before the actual storm arrived, those constant nightmares you were getting was surely a sign sent from the heavens.

And although you had failed to acknowledge it, jungkook never did because he knew, he knew his y/n was gifted.

"I can't believe I nearly missed this one"

His voice snaps you out of your thoughts, making you look at the gorgeous man ahead, his soft locks of hair bouncing with every step he took.

"Huh?" You try to fasten your pace out towards the backyard while talking alongside.

"He wasn't supposed to be here today, my calculations got a little wrong. It was supposed to be tomorrow" jungkook laughs, "but thank god you were there to help me out"

Who could be this 'he' jungkook is talking about?

Just when you were about to ask him that, the raven haired pulls three similar tiny cameras out from his pocket and tosses it all over the tiled floor.

You confusedly look up at him and he nods, "found them all over the house some days ago, should've known there were going to be more"

Then your memory begins to churn.

-

"kook, let's watch the dvd today please?" You whine, softly pouting at jungkook who had decided to give all his attention to the computer in front of him today.
"Tomorrow for sure princess" he pats your cheek before motioning you to sit on his lap.

"You said that yesterday as well" you mumble, climbing on top of him anyways.

"I need to see what namjoon hyung could possibly be upto, he's surely plotting something against us" he mumbles and goes through the same clips again and again, "he's one hell of a smart bitch"

"Then...aren't we supposed to get something ready against him too? In case he does something? Attacks?"

"I don't think so. If I just come to know who he is with, I'll no longer need to even fight back or defend myself"

"That's kind of dumb though...what if you don't find out about his plan quick enough?" You question, staring into his eyes which were lowered elsewhere.

"I'm jeon jungkook, time works according to me" he confidently flashes you a smile before planting gentle kisses over your shoulder.

You giggle into his caress and so does he. However, when the laughter dies down, he stares at you with a look you have never seen before.

It's serious and scary but somewhere if you squint and search, there's also a glint of fear.

"Do you trust me?" Jungkook's voice halters when he suddenly asks.

"Of course I do" you chuckle without any hesitation, steadily grazing your fingers against the scar he had on his cheekbone.

"And you know whatever I do is for the good of the both of us?"

"Yep, I do" you cheekily say and jungkook smiles with pride.

"That's my girl"

-

You didn't know what type of 'trust' he was talking about at that time. But now you got it, he meant to trust his plans and go with the flow.

Even the very first day after taehyung left.

-

"What's stopping you then?" You huff out a breath, an open challenge to him although you were dying of embarrassment on the inside.

"You're gonna regret saying that" jungkook leans in to press a kiss on your lips but you push him back by his chest.

"You just wrote your name on me with a damn marker, nothing worse can happen than that"

"Hmm is that so?" He laughs, "watch me lay my name permanently on your ass someday then"

"You and your damn-"

"I just want whoever tries to lay his hands on you to know you belong to me, that what he's touching is mine and I'm going to stab him to death if I find out" jungkook says in a very natural manner and looks at the souvenir shelf on his left, "regardless of how close we might be"

"You sound like you're talking about someone in particular" you scoff, an escalated moan leaving your full lips as he sucks on the sensitive skin below your earlobe.

"I just hate sharing" he mumbles lowly.

-

All those times jungkook was pretending to go through the cctv footages and work out a pattern to see what namjoon was upto, he was actually trying to show that every bit of his focus was on what had happened before, in the past and he did not care about what could happen to him in the upcoming days. That's it, he was acting like a fool in order to fool the fool.

Him being all over you not only had to deal with how much he loved you but he also wanted to make sure kim namjoon saw with his own eyes, the way you belonged to him, the marks on your body, the tattoo, the hickeys, his initials, they marked you as his.

Not only that but he also wanted namjoon to fasten his pace of work because he knew the faster he worked, the more mistakes he was bound to make.

That's the reason he told you to change inside the bathroom and not anywhere else except that place, he knew there were hidden cameras but he played it dumb because he needed some time : time to plan out a perfect plan.

You watch him as he opens the main door instead of the one at the back.

"Isn't that too risky? It's the main exit" you ask once his hands twist the knob open.

"Nah they're dumb, probably going to think we will try to sneak out quietly from the back" he chuckles before guiding you outside.

The street lamps were all out of power and the only thing you could see was the car parked behind one of the tallest trees which bangtan had brought during their first visit.

Jungkook doesn't waste a second in opening the car's door, his dark doe eyes glancing around to see if there was any trace of his rivals.

You instantly get inside and suck in a breath at the familiar scent. This was the same car which you had gotten in when getting 'kidnapped'

You throw your head back on the headrest and let the woodsy scent soak in.

The games really do begin now.

.....

author's note

Hey guys I'm so sorry I know this seems too hurried and everything is just all over the place rn :< but why worry when author is here *lip bites* I'll fix it after some more chaps (or at least try to) so grab ur popcorn and tissues and um whatever u need bc it's going to be a long ride *wink wonk*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2M 32.3K 76
TRIGGER WARNING 21+ Smut, Forced/Violent themes involved. WRiTTEN BY: SOLHA@SOLFiCZ I purple you 💜 Thank you all for the support you have give...
163K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
252K 11.8K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
237K 8.4K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...