Cold hearted

By izumomolover25

As Momo and shoto dated for 2 years a certain green haired person started to get cold and only focused on him... More

Bio
A dream
Festival
Epilogue

Angel in need

4.2K 40 6
By izumomolover25

2 years ago Shoto had confess to momo and she accepted but what she didn't know is that Izuku has the same feelings for her and when he heard of the confession and her answer everything for him had changed his attitude his demeanor everything. He hasn't talked to anyone at all even Ochako and Tenya they were confused on why he's like that one day Ochako went to ask Izuku on a date since she had a crush on him but it turned out that she got rejected by him harshly because of his mean demeanor. As everyone heard that she got rejected by Izuku harshly Bakugo laughed loving Izuku new attitude towards her he hopes that it doesn't end. Momo started to think of why he is acting like this and she wanted to know but no one knew Mina wanted to punish him for rejecting Ochako as she believes that they were the perfect ship and as she went do something about it Izuku demeanor had scared her and made her take cover. Everyone asked why she got scared she told them that he yelled her her saying leave him and fuck her ship it's for little kids only. Everyone sweat dropped that Izuku doesn't want anything to deal with them and it started to hit Momo as to did she do the right thing in dating someone but she doesn't know that she's the reason of him being cold.

Back to present day 3rd year

One night Izuku was training by himself and was being watched by momo afar and still made her wonder why is he so cold to people first he harshly rejected ochako and scared Mina saying that her perfect ships is stupid and mostly ignoring his classmates and only listens to his teachers

Momo:(why is he so cold to people he was nice and sweet now he's mean and cold to people o want to help you Midoriya)

As she kept watching she saw that Izumi got himself injured and she went dow there to see that he made it back inside the dorms with his hand bleeding and she created bandages and instantly wrapped his hand which made him move his hand back and she brought it back to her continuing wrapping it making him mad.

Izuku:(mad) what are you wrapping my hand Yaoyurzu let my hand go I don't need your help.

Momo: (looks at him) yes you do now stop squirming and let me do this and stop acting like a little child.

As Izuku grew impatient with her bandaging his hand as she finished he walked off without saying thank you to her and she followed him to keep up to get a thank you from him.

Momo: hey your not gonna say thank you to me?

Izuku:(stern) why do you care you should care for your boyfriend.

Momo: because your my classmate I should care for and you should be -

As the both hear kissing and moaning they both went to the sound of it and see Shoto and Ochako kissing eachother and Izuku his momo behind him and she started to cry. As the 2 got done they look to see Izuku in the doorway and wide eyed but didn't care since he's cold blooded.

Shoto: so why are you here silent boy?

Izuku: just enjoying the view of you cheating is all but who cares right you just a bitch boy like I thought to begin with and I knew that you were a whore taking a girl man but man how long will it be until you take his money.

Ochako: shut up you just mad that you can't get any of this.

Izuku: who said I wanted your stanky grandma pussy.

As Shoto and Momo who is still behind Izuku started to laugh a little bit no Ochako didn't know.

Izuku: it's crazy to think that it's ok to cheat.

Shoto: well as long as momo doesn't know it's all good I only did it to get her away from you........you don't deserve her.

Izuku: if not then who is this then

As he moved out the way both Shoto and Ochako wide eyed that momo was there this whole time.

Izuku: you say I don't deserve her but yet you cheating on her.

Shoto: Momo get away from him I need him to suffer more.

Momo: (stern and cold) NO YOU MADE HIM A COLD HEARTED PERSON WHERE HE DOESNT LIKE ANYONE AT ALL AND ALL I COULDVE DONE WAS CHOOSE HIM TO BEGIN WITH AND DONT YOU SAY THAT HE HAS A VILLAINS QUIRK BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.

As she took Izuku and left Shoto was mad that Izuku took momo away from him.

Shoto:(damn you villain taking my wife away from me you should be dead with that quirk)

As Momo went to Izuku room and she just laid in his bed hella mad which made he smile and thought what she did was kinda hot.

Momo:(hella mad) how dare that bastard cheat on with another girl who thinks she's prettier then me. Doesn't he dumbass understand that I have him my fucking world and he threw that shit away like it was nothing *sighs* who am I'm kidding I'm a fucking joke to him I never get some tile with him for 2 fucking years I should've known this shit was coming.

As momo started to cry as she started looking around his room she noticed it's not his after all the rage she went threw she saw a sophisticated room.

Momo: w-what is this how is this room so sophisticated.

Izuku: well you were ranting so much it's been like this for the last 2 years after you accepted his damn confession.

Momo: is that the whole reason why your so cold everyone including myself?

Izuku: yes Yaoyurzu I was in love in you until you decided to love a self centered prick who doesn't love you for 2 ducking years.

As momo walks up to hit and hit his head making him react to it.

Momo: stop cussing mister

Izuku: stop caring you never cared when you dated hi-

Momo: just stop I don't want him anymore I've learned ok and I've learned the truth behind why you are cold.

Izuku: and why should I Momo why should I stop being cold?

Momo: because from here on out I'm going to change you back to normal you have not cared at all about anyone feelings.

Izuku: you can try I've been like this for 2 years

As she hugged him not letting him go she started to cry.

Like this imagine her crying and they are in regular clothes.

Izuku: why are you crying Yaoyurzu

Momo: call me Yaomomo please I hate it when you call me by my last name.

Izuku:fine why are you crying Yaomomo?

Momo: because I've started all of this and you became cold because of me and shoto of I would've choose you but I thought what I did was right.

Izuku:(damnit why do I feel bad for her my heart is stoned I shouldn't feel any emotions at all I should be happy)

As time goes by Izuku kept feeling bad about her and just allowed her to stay and after that Izuku laid her back down in his bed and got up to go to the bathroom.

Izuku:(damnit after 2 years I still have feelings for this girl I should've been kicked her out but she is still in my presence but why did it all started with her bandaging me my heart skipped when she helped me out)

As he sees tears drop from his face he looks up to see himself crying over what has happened.

Izuku:(do I still love momo after these 2 years I couldn't bring myself to yell at her what is wrong with me I should still be cold to her but I've gone soft......... Am I to weak to do it to her why)

As Izuku dried his face from the tears he has and went to his couch and was about to sleep until momo started crying wanting Izuku with her.

Momo:(crying and still asleep) Izu please don't leave me I'll do anything just don't leave me alone I will be your wife if I have tooool.

Izuku felt more bad for her and went towards the bed and got in and told her not to cry and wiped her tears away and she stopped crying and started to smile and snuggle into his chest.

Momo:(snuggled and smiled) nice and warm.

As he went to sleep holding momo as she snuggled they had a goodnight night sleep.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.6K 136
Izuku Midoriya became a closed off individual after the tragic death of a close relative. He had bad anxiety, barely being able to speak without shak...
1.1K 76 9
Rajveer Vyas son of a richest buisness man you can call him a handsome Hulk and is a drug addicted man never paid attention towards his family al...
I Am Alone By Ivy

Fanfiction

50K 1.9K 35
I awake at the sound of howling, on a cold, frigid shoreline. The icy wind blowing snow flecks into my stark black hair. "H-how, how did I get here...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...