Mafia's Little Princess

By Bubblesrat

[ Arya & Damien] DESCRIPTION UNDER EDITING STARTED: JUN 29TH ENDED:TBD More

INTERACTING WITH DANGER
AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL I JUST MET?
JUST "TALKING"
ARGUEMENTS AND ENDS OF RELATIONSHIPS
HELL BREAKS OUT FROM HERE
WHY AM I STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS GIRL
STAGE ONE:DENIAL
STAGE 2:ANGER
THE NEW MAID?
THE BLOODY BOX

A MAID AGAIN

840 15 9
By Bubblesrat

"Just let me see my brother please...." Arya asked as her voice was held with dread, outrage, and misery. Tears ran down her cheeks at the idea, that her brother was truly harmed or could be dead.

"He's the only person you have left in your life, right?" Damien asked. He then sat in the seat in front of her with his legs wide apart. Arya was tied to a chair, however, she didn't squirm or move.

"...yes, sir..." Arya mutters.

"Anyways tell me how you ran away, how could you even leave this house when there were guards, guarding the door?"

Arya glances at him before looking down.

"I don't know..." She replied then Damien gets out of his seat and walks up to her.

"C'mon Princess... you had to strategize, make a plan, you know." He interrogates lifting her chin to see her beady black eyes.

"Don't...call me princess, I don't like it." She demands.

"wait...you're ordering me...to do shit...?" Damien questions with a chuckle.

"...Kill this bitch."

"what...WAIT DAMIEN, PLEASE, IM SORRY, PLEASE!" She shouts, begging, as she tried to get out of the chair.

A man walked up to Arya watching her squirm and burst out in tears, pleading for forgiveness but in his and Damien's eyes were no remorse.

"I SWEAR, ILL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR, I SWEAR, PLEASE, DAMIEN, PLEASE, DAMIEN!"

He brought the knife inches away from her neck, the blade was sharp and could most likely slice off her head after a couple of tries. Arya whimpered nervously until Damien's phone rang.

"Don't kill her yet..." He demands as he answers the phone.

"What, I'm busy here..." Damien said on the phone, frustrated and Arya just stared at him before looking down, helplessly.

Damien hung up the phone and clenches his jaw as he walks over to her. He places on finger on her face and wipes away her tears, grinning.

"You want to live, princess?" He questions.

"Yes...please..." Arya whispers, looking in his eyes with fear.

"Alright..." Damien mutters as he reaches for your hand, glaring at you.

"I-..."

"Thought you were sneaky...? What were you going to use the knife for, Arya? Because you were just screaming and crying, like a baby." He walks over behind her and lifts her chin, with his hand, So she's starting at him."

"...And look...the ropes I put on your hands are cut." Damien implies with a smirk.

"You sure put on an act, princess."

"I didn't mean-"

"Don't play that sorry, innocent, shit..."

He glared at her, tapping his hand on the chair before going in front of her and cutting off the ropes that tied her legs together.

"Leave..." Damien demanded the man.

"...Are you letting me go...?" Arya questioned with a nervous smile while her eyes followed the man that was leaving. Hence Damien burst out laughing.

"I-..."

"Of course not, princess..." He asserts as he pulled on her button shirt, with a serious face.

"W-what are you doing?"

He slowly unbuttons her shirt, making eye contact midway, as she stared at him, nervously.

"More knives...?" He whispers, pulling the knives that were tapped around her waist. Then unclipping her Bra to find two pocket knives.

"Damien..."

"Hm...Don't try to hide shit from me again..." Damien warns as he walks away but Arya pulls up her bra and yells out to him.

"I WANT TO SEE MY BROTHER..." She commanded then Damien walked toward her, with a smile.

"Right...he's fine...I did some photoshop...and the blood...was fake. I paid him to let me take photos of him and he had no clue what it was for." Damien consoled, making you stare at him in shock.

"What...are you serious...?"

"Yeah...and you're still going to be a maid...starting tomorrow..." He replies before leaving the room.

----------

ARYA'S POV

"Why do I have to wear this....it's so short and tight...I want a different dress..." I demanded, uncomfortable and the woman giggled as she zipped up my maid outfit.

"Bosses rules..."

"He didn't even want me to wear a dress before..."

"Well, Bosses rules..." The woman repeats, shrugging her shoulders. Annoying...

"What if he got caught for this..." I mutter under my breath and she looked at me confused as I turned around.

"What...?"

"I mean, Isn't the mafia illegal...If he was caught by the police then his whole life would be over, right...?" I interrogated and she glared at me before saying something.

"Look...If you try to go to the police he'll make your life more miserable and will kill you and your family...So don't!" She stated.

"But, what if, I secretly went to them and he didn't know...?"

"He's gonna know, He's knows everything, like this conversation..."

I stared at her in shock and gulped nervously at the thought. "What do you mean..."

"Since he doesn't want to invade a girl's privacy he put up these microphones things in certain rooms, where he can hear a person's conversations...Just be aware." The woman cautioned before leaving the room with a gentle smile.

"I-..."

"She's right..."

When I recognized the voice after being startled by it, I turned around and saw Damien. He was leaning against the door frame and was casually glancing back and forth between my face and chest.

"I was joking." He overheard our conversation, and I was afraid of what he might do to me. And Instead, he just laughed.

"Really...?"

"You know I could've shot you.?" Damien implies as if I'm unaware of this.

"You do spend a lot of time hanging out with a girl like me while being a Mafia leader, you know."

"Yeah...well, you did steal and run away from me, so I have to keep my eye on your ass."

"Well...Can I get a different dress...?" I questioned, my voice going quiet as he walked up to me and lifted my chin.

"Nah, princes...I like this one...Suits your body, don't you think..."

Suits my body...? It's so uncomfortable and tight. You know what I'll deal with it for today. Maybe I can get my dress changed tomorrow.

"Yes sir..."

"...Fuck..." He had said before leaving the room. Did I do something wrong again, hopefully not?

I approached the mirror and took a long, hard look at my exposed physique. My breasts were pushed up and all perked up. Unlike the dresses I saw in the movies, this one didn't flow to the floor. It barely reached my knees. It would also be challenging for me to clean in high heels. Low tops are what I would've preferred.

Sighing, I smiled as I stared in the mirror, but then I noticed a little figure. I saw a young girl as I swiftly turned around. When I glanced at her, I notice she was confident and gorgeous.

"Met my brother, Damien..." She spoke, walking up to me with a grin plastered on her face

"Yeah...he's rude."

"Sure, but you're going to pretend to like my brother." She demanded me but I stared at her in shock and confusion.

"No..." I retorted.

"No? But you guys are perfect for each other!"

"Why would we be a perfect match? He attempted to murder me, lied about murdering my brother, and kidnapped me." I assert and she just laughs in my face.

"You're gorgeous, and you and he are so close..."

"Thank you, and no, we're not..."

"All right, you're going to pretend to like him or I'm going to tell him you hit me!" I sighed as she threatened me.

"I'm sorry, no...I can't act as if I liked him...He'll kill me and maybe my brother." I made it clear but she glares at me before she starts yelling.

"DAMIEN, DAMIEN, DAMIEN, DAMIEN...!" She kept shouting as tears streamed down her cheeks and her nose turned as red as a reindeer.

"I-...why are you crying...?" I questioned anxiously but she ignored me until Damien came into the room. She then ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"She slapped me, three times...it hurts..." She whispered as she pointed to me and then looked up at him. Innocence full-filing the evilness.

"Really...Can you please leave for a second?"

"Ok, Damien..." She replied, rubbing her eyes and sniffling before leaving the room.

"...You slapped my sister?" He asked with a chuckle.

"No...I would never."

"Just like you would never steal from me...right, princess?" Damien implies as he pulls out his gun.

Damn it...I should've said yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 2.1K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
791 10 4
Adult stories in english (18+)
1.5M 43.2K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
190K 6.5K 31
Damien King (22) And Summer Smith (20) started sleeping together once she turned eighteen. The desire and lust they shared was intensifying, so inten...