𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞...

By user3742983748

What the title says 🧿 More

Before you read 💬
𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚
𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐁𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?// 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ? // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
Just Her <33
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑.
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑.
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 // ( 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 ) 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 // 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 // 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲
📢💬
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫? // 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.

1.8K 18 6
By user3742983748

No hate to Coco

The next morning I overslept by 3 hours and therefore decided to stay at home. My parents hadn't heard anything about all this yesterday, which was better, otherwise I'd have to answer a bunch of questions I didn't want to answer at all.

I stayed in bed all day and started up at the covers, sometimes I was on my cell phone or I slept. I didn't reply to anyone who wrote to me, just concentrating on how best to get over Javon. If that ever becomes real.

The next morning I went back to school and saw Javon more often than I would have liked. Thank goodness Coco didn't go to our school or I wouldn't have gone to school for the rest of my life. Luckily Jaden and my best friend were there for me, so I could talk a little bit about Javon and my anger towards Coco.

"I tell you, he doesn't deserve you, my darling. He doesn't and that's that." said y/b/f angrily to me.

"He kept asking me yesterday what he should do when Coco was gone. I don't think he ever stopped loving you." said Jaden now and shrugged his shoulders.

"This Coco is just taking advantage of him, she'll hurt him, but then she'll have to deal with his whole family and his fans." said y/b/f still angry.

"like with your whole family?" I now asked Jaden. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"No one in my family really likes Coco, especially Jayla and my mom." he said. I had to grin, true Jayla hadn't liked her to begin with.

"I would give it all time, she will hurt him and then she will be gone." she said and stroked my back encouragingly.

"And then what, do you think he just comes back to me or what. Besides, I don't want to be that, his second choice." I said and looked at the two in turn.

"Honey, he'll definitely come back to you, you must realize that." she said and smiled at me.

And it really was like that, after 3 months, longer than I thought it would take, Javon and Coco broke up. Coco had cheated on him and not just once, as far as I know. Everywhere, on Instagram, Tik Tok, even on Pinterest there were now pictures of the two of them breaking up.

And like my best friend said, it didn't take long for Javon to get back to me.

I was just hanging out the laundry on our patio when I got a call. Without looking who was calling me, I answered. which was a mistake.

"hey y/n." said Javon. I didn't say anything at first and in shock my pants fell down and I was about to hang them up.

"Javon?" I asked.

"Yes I am." he said laughing.

"What do you want, apologize to me and hope I forget that and we become a happy couple again, you can forget that." I said before he could even say anything.

"Yes, I wanted to apologize for being such a jerk and you were right about Coco, I should have listened to you and my family." he said and was silent for a moment.

"ok, if that's all, I've got things to do, bye." I was about to hang up when he cut me off.

"I thought maybe we could do something." he said hopefully.

"and what?" I asked.

"Maybe to the movies or just talk, I don't care, I just want to see you." he said.

"aha and why?" I asked further.

"because I never stopped loving you, y/n." He said and this time I was so shocked that I dropped my cell phone.

"shit." I mumbled and picked it up again.

"is that a yes?" he asked hopefully.

"according to me." I said and smiled.

"ok great, i'll pick you up tomorrow at 5 p.m., ok?" asked he.

"sounds good." I said and hung up.

Okay, I dated Javon and he admitted he still loves me which meant we still had a chance of getting back together. No wait, I had to fidget him a bit before I gave in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 471 23
Youtuber & Boxer
102K 699 17
"You deserve the world mills, not me" "You are my world J" Mila just moved to Georgia, she knows no one there. But then she meets someone. Him<3...
115K 514 20
Jealous? (I also changed the cover for anyone getting confused)