smurf one shot and fanart

By Onewoman51300

just à simple book with one shot (yaoi, yuri, straight) of the smurf. I made request so if you want à ship ju... More

Handefty
Smurfette x Vanity
Lily x chef
You look tired (Handefty)
you look tired part 2
Hefty x Handy Lemon
Hefty x Handy lemon 2
broken hear
bad mood
sunk (warning )
sunk part 2
sunk part 3
sunk part 4
sunk 5
sunk part 6
Sunk part 6
handefty 🍋
I know you can smile(grouchy x vexy)
just an injury
special chrismas: brainy x clumsy
special Christmas: Hefty x Handy

sunk part 7

40 2 0
By Onewoman51300

" Handy, please calm down...I know it is hard, but I think it is important for you to know the reason of all of this." Said Papa smurf softly.
Handy try to calm down for few minutes. He started to have a panic attack because all of this. They couldn't just let him...us alone ?
" Tell me Papa...what's happen with Marina..."
" Absoltly nothing Handy..."
We look at him and Brainy, confuse. It is mean that she was totally herself at this moment ??! It make me more angry now.
" It is just rhe fact she is a mermaid Handy...she is made like thah." Explain Brainy.
" I don't understand...what do you mean by this..."
Papa Smurf lowered his head in shame and sadness.
"Reading a book about mythology...we learned that mermaids were horrible creatures that just want to drown the one they love...I'm so sorry Handy...that I didn't find out sooner ...
He doesn't said a world...so Marina was an evil since all the time...but she loves him anyway ?!?! Mermaid were such awfull crratures ! It makes me stick ! I almost loose the one that I love !
" I can't belive it...so she was conscience about the fact she almost killed me..."
" I am sorry Handy..." said Papa, trying to come over him, like Baby when he did a nightmare...but this time, all of this was real.
"I am sorry...I just want to be alone for a moment...I need it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...