sunk part 3

"So Papa...did you find something ?" Ask Brainy nervously
"Not again my little smurf...I don't understand what could be happen..."

Brainy just sight sadly and continue his search. After turning some page, he fonds something...interresting and wich was maybe the answer.

"Papa...I think you should look at this..."

*in handy house*

"For the moment I don't want be touched please..."
"I understand buddy...I was an idiot..."
"No it is me..."

Hefty look at him with many sadness...
He wasn't the guilty...it is not his faut !

"Don't say that ! You couldn't know what gonna happen !"
"Yeah..."

Hefty make a little smile to make Handy better. He smiles to him back before to cry a little.

"My arm is hurt !"
" oh, don't worry I will fix it "

He went to get another bandage and product to fix his wound.
But he began to think of something.
"I am sorry Handy, but I must touch your arm for that."
At these words, Handy begins to turn pale.
"I'm not so bad anymore"
Hefty sight and come closer to talk . He try to talk easyly.

"You liard...I can see you are hurt...and I am your best friend ! How could you think I could hurt you !"

After those world, he regret what he just say. Sûre he is not the most clever of all the smurf.

"And marina were my only one...my lover...and she betray me...you idiot !"

Hefty said nothing...he totally deserve those world...he doesn't really know what to say to make Handy better after this traumatise. After all, he is just his best friend...but they know each other since their childhood. The fact that Handy didn't trust him make him totally devastated. But he should stay strong !

"Please trust me...I just want to help you...like I do with Marina..."

Handy sight sadly...of course he trusts him...but for one reason it was hard to him to overcome this situation.

" Find...you can do it..."