REMEMBER ME [VEGASPETE]

By meg_pllg

What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 5
chapter 3
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 4
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Epilogue
Special chapter I
Special chapter II
Announcement❗

chapter 11

3.7K 122 4
By meg_pllg

Vega's pov

The sunlight that entered the room woke me up. I opened my eyes and realized that I was naked. Now I remembered what happened last night. But Pete is not next to me. I hope he didn't regret it.

I went to the kitchen and saw Macao sitting at the table and Pete cooking breakfast."good morning" my brother said to me as soon as he saw me.Pete turned and looked at me and came towards me. He came very close to me and before i realize it he kissed me on the lips."good morning" he said to me and continued to cook.

I turned and looked at my brother, who had the same expression as me. I can't believe it, he just kissed me.That means he didn't regret what happened yesterday. I feel so relaxed now.

We sat and ate our breakfast and talked about what we want to do in our day. Macao left and went to school and I was alone with Pete." what do you want to do today?" I asked him to break the awkward silence.

"whatever you want", he told me and turned and looked at me. "Whatever I want?" Be careful what you wish for Pete.He blushed. "Yes, I don't have a problem".he told me and I didn't hold back any more. "All right get up". I told him and he listened. "where are we going?"he asked.

"you'll see". I told him and I took his hand and went to my room."Do you want to take a bath together?" I asked him and he looked at me with a dirty look. "Yes I do". He said and I smiled at him.

We got into the bathroom and I locked the door. I turned and looked at him and he was already looking at me. He smiled at me."shall we?" he said and I shook my head. He went to take off his shirt but I stopped him."what are you doing?"he asked me and I smiled at him. "stop talking. I'll undress you." I told him and looked at him.

He's blushing. I kissed his forehead and he blushed even more. "Don't be shy, there's nothing I haven't seen already." I told him and he calmed down. "Vegas." he told me and I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. Can I undress you too?" he told me and I relaxed. I thought he felt uncomfortable. "Of course you will undress me too." I told him and he pecked me on the lips.

After I undressed him he started to undress me too. He looked at me with so much emotion and I didn't know what to think. "Do you like what you see?" I said to tease him and he gently hit me in the stomach. We both burst out laughing. "Of course i like what am seeing Vegas".he told me and i kissed him.He kissed me back but i have to pull out because the water it's going to get cold.

We got into the tub and I told him to come and sit next to me.His back is touching my belly.I was washing his hair and he was relaxed.I can't remember the last time we did something like that."Pete i have
something to say".i said and he  immediately turned and looked at me.

"tell me whatever you want except that you regretted last night" he said and I stroked his hair "no I didn't regret anything. I thought you regretted it" I told him and he looked at me in the eyes."I must be very stupid to regret it", he told me and turned to sit as we were sitting before.

"The only thing I want to tell you is that I wanted to wake up in the morning and have you next to me." I told him and he laughed. and I started crying."don't cry vegas because I will make fun of you" he told me and I stopped crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.2K 23
Book two of the devil doesn't bargain Vegas never had anything to loose in life That was before Pete
7.2K 607 24
"If our love died young, I can't bear witness." -Taylor Swift Synopsis: Before Vegas and Pete, there was once Kim and Pete. Not that anyone would kno...
11.8K 431 16
Feelings can be develop in any kind of situation and with any types of individual. Just Vegas and Pete and nothing 🖤💙
115K 4.3K 14
Vegas and Pete are married for a year now. And Pete decides he doesn't want to stay married anymore. but things take a turn at his friend Porsche's w...