Black coat WEDS White coat

By Dr_Harika_writes

Black coat W E D S White coat ✨✨✨✨✨ "All men are the same. They want wom... More

00|Copyright
02|Wedding jitters
03|Wedding proposal
04|Wedding conditions
05|Hate at first sight
06|Fight at second sight
07|Black coat Weds White coat
08|The surprise
09|The consequence
10|The trust
11|The clue
12|The jealousy
13|The confusion
14|The fear
15|The romance
untitled

01|Black coat and White coat

564 81 20
By Dr_Harika_writes

BLACK COAT

Abhijith Seth was a 28 year old reputed Advocate, who was successful at his profession from a very young age. He had established his own firm named 'The justice hill'. Though his success seemed effortless to the outside world, it took him two years of sleepless nights and restless days to attain what he wanted.

He built success on his own, with no background and references. Straight after completing his bachelors and masters in law, he established his firm. But he had neither trained under anyone nor worked in any firm previous to that.

Despite lacking a good mentor, experience and support, there was no single case he lost to the opposition in the courtroom. His mind blowing comebacks and witty replies in every argument were proof that he was naturally gifted.

Sometimes his dominant posture, stoic face and straight eye contact is enough for the opposing counsel to step back in uncertainty. He talked very less but when he did, his deep masculine voice held authority and confidence in it.

Turning tables in his favor was his favorite game, the one he excelled at. When situations demanded a lie from his mouth, he made sure the lie became a truth in reality. Such vision and analytics was his biggest strength. Within no time, he made the entire city know his name, for his brilliance and expertise.

Listening to his success stories in the courtroom, even the big parties of the city started consulting him to solve their legal problems. Soon he became the city's most wanted and highest paid celebrity lawyer.

About Abhijith's personality, he was also very well known for his emotionless disposition. Mercy and sympathy were out of his terms and conditions.

When his career growth was breaking the ceilings of all other law firms in the city, some of the renowned law firms offered him partnership, which was later denied by him. One of the many reasons, he was called a strong headed person and an arrogant freak.

Also they cursed him that he would soon see the destruction in the legacy he was trying to build. But he didn't give heed to any of them. Even though some of them warned him that one day or later he would definitely need some one's help, he never bowed his head. He knew he was the best at what he was doing. And he was confident enough to believe in himself. Some called it young blood and inspiration, whereas some others called it overconfidence and self destruction.

He had always maintained his family matters and personal life highly confidential. The public only knew about the law school he graduated from and his successful career followed after it. Even the wikipedia didn't reveal much more about him.

His hunger for power had driven him to such extent and success. All his hard work wanted only one thing, to attain power. For him, power is the only thing that could bring him the robustness to never be afraid of anyone or anything.

He had no one to call as his family except for his best friend Rishi roy whom he considered as his soul brother and his best friend's wife Mamatha roy, the only lady he respected and listened to.

Abhi lost his father, Rajesh seth, in a well planned accident, which further pushed his life into distress and distraught. All his life he was waiting for one clue that would lead him to his father's murder mystery. For he seeks revenge on those who crumbled his life.

When it comes to women in his life, According to Abhi, women are calculative bitches, who in the name of love search for a man with power and status. This philosophy of his had categorized him as a misogynist by some.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

WHITE COAT

Dr. Sangeetha was a 27 years old Gynecologist working in the City multi specialty hospital which was owned by her late grandmother, Shantha Devi.

Sangeetha had always dreamed of becoming a Singer. But fate had other plans for her, making her a doctor in the end. She was a gold medalist in her medical school irrespective of her shattered dreams. Because she was mature enough at a very young age to know, excel the way life throws you at.

When Sangeetha was in her teenage years, an unseen economical crisis made her grandmother sell forty percent shares of the hospital to Dr.Sashi Kiran, who was a very loyal friend of her since her college days. And sold another twenty percent of the shares to some of the working doctors in their hospital which ended up with only forty percent shares in their names at last.

Dr. Sashi Kiran was a man of ethics and true virtue. And he had stood upto the expectations of Shantha Devi in running the hospital after her demise.

A few days later, Dr.Sashi Kiran suffered a massive cardiac arrest and slipped into a coma. After that fateful event, his grandson Dr. Uday Kiran took over the shares by his name.

But Sangeetha was determined to get hold of complete shares of her grandmother's hospital. So to withhold the remaining shares and to preserve the remaining legacy of her grandmother, she had to join that hospital right after her masters in gynecology.

Dr.Uday Kiran, a 30 years old neurologist, who was one of the top most doctors in the city and was very well known for his humble nature and sweet personality towards everyone. Even though he was a reputed doctor, he had always maintained a low profile. He had actively participated in many charity events and donated a huge amount of money from the hospital to the needy, which was not appreciated by Sangeetha.

Sangeetha didn't like doing charity, for which, she thought whatever Dr.Uday Kiran did was a waste of time and waste of money. She only believed in 'If you are good at something, never do it for free'. Many called her ruthless for this heartless belief of her, but she neither gave any heed to their unsolicited opinion nor explained about her beliefs to them.

Unlike every human, Sangeetha had no friends, never greeted and talked much to any of her colleagues. Even after working with her for a straight year, no one had neither seen her smiling nor acting kind towards her colleagues.

She had a different world, a world of strict boundaries, to where she had never let anyone in. Having her own set of rules and principles in her work space, made her colleagues, the doctors who are working in other departments, think she was strong headed and arrogant because she was the half heir of the hospital and that is why she never abided by any one's rules.

About her personal life, Sangeetha was living in a small house with her mother Radha devi, who was paralyzed and restricted to a wheelchair. Radha couldn't move by herself and needed support 24/7.

After consecutive fateful events in their past, Sangeetha and her mother were only left with the small house they were living in and the remaining Forty percent shares of her grandmother's hospital.

When life gave a second chance to Sangeetha to pursue a career in singing, she rejected it. Because she started hating music due to some bad memories from her past. However she was only driven with the determination to gain all her grandmother's hospital shares back.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Black coat and White coat

How did Abhijith become an Advocate?
Why was he driven for power?
When was his father murdered?
Who murdered his father?
What rivalry led to the gruesome act?
Where was his mother?
Which woman made him a misogynist?

How will Sangeetha gain complete shares of the hospital?
Why did Shanta devi sell the shares of the hospital?
When will Sangeetha gain the shares back?
Who will help her in gaining them back?
What kind of past made her hate singing?
Where was her father?
Which fateful event had brought drought in her life?

There are mysteries that await both Abhijith and Sangeetha's future. They will unfold one by one. Mysteries that will crumble them in agony, that will Shatter their dreams, that will test their patience and that will make them finally laugh in pain.

📥

Q/ Thoughts on Abhijith? —>

Q/ Thoughts on Sangeetha? —>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
13.4K 450 7
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
1.3M 90.6K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
636K 45.7K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...