cherry blossom || extraordina...

By GEMOfTheNight

"Just like cherry blossoms, our life here is short yet beautiful, brief but memorable." MAEHWA was their begi... More

one: plum blossom
three: magnolia
four: white roses
five: gardenia
six: edelweiss
seven: calla lily
eight: forget me not
nine: marigold
ten: valerian
eleven: white clover
twelve: hyssop
thirteen: balloon flower
fourteen: blue salvia
fifteen: camellia
sixteen: pink azalea
seventeen: red tulip
eighteen: purple lilacs
nineteen: tansy
twenty: hyacinth
twenty one: freesias
twenty two: bluebells
twenty three: chrysanthemum
twenty four: cyclamen
twenty five: bleeding hearts
twenty six: honeysuckle
twenty seven: heliotrope
twenty eight: amaryllis
twenty nine: queen of the night
thirty: cherry blossom

two: begonias

5.3K 133 3
By GEMOfTheNight

━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━
she who remembered the past
━━━━━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━━━━━

🌸🌸🌸

page flipping...

Stage Hana smiled shyly as she walked beside Oh Nam Ju, Lee Do Hwa, and Baek Kyung. The three boys were famous as A3, picked as the richest, wealthiest, and most good-looking students of Seuli High School.

She only met the three, along with Eun Dan Oh because her parents were business partners with their parents through their family company, The Siu Group.

She was apart from A3, yet the students considered her belonging to the group as she was the boys' childhood friend, and they seem to stick to her side because they were too protective to leave her by herself in school.

"Siu Hana is so pretty!"

"The most handsome Oh Nam Ju!"

"Lee Do Hwa, look over here!"

"Baek Kyung, so cool!"

She continued to send friendly shy smiles to her schoolmates while trying not to lose her sense of hearing from all the screaming and cheering she and her childhood friends were receiving. She wasn't used to this daily morning routine as soon as she arrived in school.

"Siu Hana and Lee Do Hwa looked great together!"

Upon hearing it, Hana gasped in surprise when she suddenly stumbled. Her eyes widen in horror as her whole body started to fall forward. Frightened, she tightly closed her eyes, waiting for the impact and pain of the cold, hard floor.

"Hana!"

She felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and waist, preventing her from colliding with the floor. She slowly opened her eyes, but squinted to take a good look at her savior as the sun's rays from the window beamed more brightly than before.

"Hana? Are you okay?"

Hana looked intently at her savior and her eyes widen in shock when she recognized the voice. Staring down at her with a gentle smile on his handsome face was no other than her childhood crush, Lee Do Hwa.

"Do Hwa?"

She stared at him as her heart started to flutter and her cheeks getting warmer from their position. Do Hwa's arms were wrapped securely around her waist and shoulders, preventing her from falling.

It was quite a romantic scene the writer made for the two second leads of the manhwa.

Everything was perfect if it weren't for Nam Ju and Kyung behind Do Hwa staring at them with smirks on their handsome faces, and of course, the sudden sound of a book closing.

Hana sighed sadly when she remembered they were on stage. She straightened herself and ignored the sharp, stabbing pain in her chest before looking at Do Hwa, who was still staring at her, and smiled gratefully.

"Thank you for saving me, Do Hwa."

Do Hwa's eyes widen as if he was caught staring at her for too long and cleared his throat before smiling back.

"Anytime, Hana."

The two turned to look at Nam Ju and Kyung, who were still smirking at them.

"What? What is it?"

"What are you two looking at?"

Nam Ju stood in front of Hana and stared intently at her. "Siu Hana." he gently called out her full name.

Hana tilted her head to the side, confused. "Oh Nam Ju?" she replied, clearly suspicious of what her childhood friend was planning.

Nam Ju cupped her face with his hands before suddenly pinching her cheeks. "Ah, why are you so cute, huh?" he teased and grinned happily when she struggled to get away from him.

Kyung's smirk turned into a frown as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Yah, stop that already." he said as he forcefully pried Nam Ju's hands off of Hana's face.

Hana massaged her throbbing cheeks as she glared angrily at Nam Ju, who continued grinning happily at her, not feeling any ounce of guilt at what he did.

"Why are you so cute, Hana?"

"Oh Nam Ju, stay away from me!"

"Yah! Yah! Both of you, quit it!"

Hana quickly hid behind an annoyed Kyung as Nam Ju came closer to her, trying to pinch her cheeks again. Do Hwa stared at his friends, chuckling in amusement. However when his eyes landed on Hana, his eyes soften and smiled affectionately.

🌸🌸🌸

'Secret? I knew it, we are in a new manhwa.'

Hana stared at the manhwa in front of her. Right after class ended, something was forcing her to go to the library and found a manhwa neatly placed on one of the tables.

Her eyes widen as she read the description of the characters. All three of her childhood friends were in it, as well as her other childhood friend, Eun Dan Oh.

She smiled sadly when she read her character's description.

Siu Hana
second female lead
childhood friend of A3
class 2-8
unrequited love with Lee Do Hwa

"Second female lead? Do Hwa?" she mumbled before looking back at Do Hwa's character and read his description.

Lee Do Hwa
second male lead
part of A3
class 2-8
fell in love with Yeo Joo Da

Hana felt a sudden, sharp stabbing pain in her chest. She winched as she clutched a hand over her chest. She took a deep breath and focused on her breathing before glancing at the manhwa.

"What is the writer planning now?" she asked herself and closing her eyes in defeat. "Why is this happening again?"

"Again? Siu Hana, you're aware?"

Hana opened her eyes and quickly looked up. Her eyes widen in shock and recognition to find a handsome blond haired guy, wearing a chef's attire, looking at her in disbelief.

"Dried Squid Fairy? Jinmichae?" she mumbled, confused. "What are you doing here?"

Jinmichae glanced at the manhwa on the table before looking back at Hana with a determined look on his face. "You. Come with me." he said and grabbed her hand.

Hana looked at him in confusion. "What? Wait a minute."

Her words were unheard as Jinmichae quietly grabbed the manhwa on the table and gently dragged her out of the library towards the empty cafeteria.

Hana quietly glanced around the room to find chairs and tables floating in mid air. She looked at Jinmichae to find him already staring intently at her. She quickly looked away and cleared her throat.

Jinmichae closed his eyes and deeply sighed before looking at Hana, who was busy looking at the floating tables and chairs around the cafeteria.

"Hana, when did you become aware?"

Hana flinched in surprise before looking back at Jinmichae. "I don't know." she replied timidly, crossing her fingers behind her back. "You're aware too, Jinmichae?"

Jinmichae quietly stared at the girl in front of him as he fold his arms infront of his chest. "Yes, but do you understand what's going on?" he asked.

Hana slowly nodded. "I do. We live in the comic world. We're in the shadow right now, but I was on stage earlier with Do Hwa, Nam Ju, and Kyung." she answered and Jinmichae sighed deeply again.

"Hana, now that you're aware, it will be dangerous for you. Whatever happens, don't change anything." Jinmichae warned as he stood in front of her. "Just go along when you're on stage, do you understand?"

Hana smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you for worrying about me, Jinmichae." she said and bowed gratefully to him.

Jinmichae stared quietly at her bowing figure, but there was something beaneth his concerned eyes that he didn't want her to see. Determination wasn't something he had before, but now he was willing to risk everything.

'We're not those characters anymore.'

He cleared his throat and smiled back at her. "You're free to come here whenever you like. If you want anything to eat, I'm happy to prepare it for you."

Hana looked at him and nodded happily. "I definitely will." she said and turned to leave.

"Hana." Jinmichae suddenly called out to her.

Hana turned to him, confused. "What is it?" she asked timidly, gulping nervously when she saw the serious look on Jinmichae's handsome face.

"Hana, promise me you won't read Secret."

Hana stared at him, contemplating whether she would tell him the truth and what she knew about their world. However, she decided against it. She felt the time wasn't right.

She crossed her fingers behind her back and hummed in agreement as Jinmichae let out a relief sigh.

The two stared at each other as their surrounding started to glitch. They stayed still and remained calm when they saw another version of themselves.

"I never want to be separated from you. Wherever you go, I go. Even if that means going to hell itself, wherever you are, that's where I want to be."

"From this day onwards, you will never walk alone. I'll always be here for you."

As soon as everything went back to normal, Jinmichae exhaled a deep breath, he didn't know he was holding.

Hana smiled at him as if nothing happened before walking away from the cafeteria, leaving a troubled Jinmichae. He took something out of his apron and stared at it with worried eyes.

"I really hope you don't, Siu Hana."

His eyes narrowed at the manhwa in his hand with contempt.

'You'll only get hurt.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 51 26
[ONGOING STORY] ON GOING BE PATIENT WITH UPDATES I HAVE A LIFE sunghoon x female original character _____________________________________ "š˜ˆš˜® š˜ ļæ½...
1.9K 90 35
A basic love story with a tragic ending. Two boys fall in love with each other, but one of them had a life changing secret.
1.8K 138 11
Two people who found each other in a strange way.... "Hi!" "Hi!" They both blush... "Why!? Jungkkook-ah....." Let's read to find out...... First P...
19K 313 48
Tae and Jungkook are telling how they fell in love and had to hide their love. The story is a fanfiction, but with chronological moments that truly h...