Wicked Games

By Viomaniac

[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towa... More

Introduction
Playlist for story
༺1༻
༺2༻
༺3༻
༺4༻
༺5༻
༺7༻
༺8༻
༺9༻
༺10༻
༺11༻
༺12༻
༺13༻
༺14༻
༺15༻
༺16༻
༺17༻
༺18༻
༺19༻
༺20༻
༺21༻
༺22༻
༺23༻
༺24༻
༺25༻
༺26༻
༺27༻
༺28༻
༺29༻
༺30༻
༺31༻
༺32༻
༺33༻
༺34༻
༺35༻
༺36༻
༺37༻
༺38༻
༺39༻
༺40༻
༺41༻
Prologue
Announcement

༺6༻

4.5K 99 41
By Viomaniac

Hope's POV...

"Oh, shit, sorry." Young man apologizes and catches me by arm.

"It's okay." I make him remove his hand and rub my arm for a second.

"You sure?" He doesn't have a foreign accent, it's normal, American accent. I look up to see tall, fit man with light brown hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, yes." I smooth my hair and clear throat, "Nancy" My hand is in the air, waiting to shake his. Too official, I know.

"Ashton but call me Ash."

"It's nice to meet you Ash, waiting for a girl?" I point behind me at girls restroom door.

"What?" He looks at door and sees woman's figure on it. "shit, I'm little drunk, I messed up." He scratches back of his neck.

"Yeah" I say with punny smile.

"We'll meet again, right?" He points at me when I walk to crowd again. I turn around shrug innocently and wink.

I go straight to bartender and ask for five shots of tequila. I drink one while grabbing second, there's two cups in my hands. After all the glasses are empty, I feel heavy in my head. Something pushes me backward and I struggle to not fall. I open my eyes wide to clear blurry vision. Dizziness makes everything spin around. My mouth burns from spicy drink but I can't even feel burn on my chest, my whole body is numb.

My hair decided to cover my eyesight now. I remove second hand from bar table too to tie my hair but dizziness pushes me backwards again. Someone catches me and makes me sit on high bar stool.

"I think I'm sober compare to you." I hear chuckling

"Thank you?" I look up and see Ash smiling at me.

"Be careful next time." He says and leaves me. I have no idea who he is, but he's kinda cute. Music gets louder and more energetic so does my urge to fuck this club up. Considering different nationalities of tourists DJ is playing every country's music, most of them are Spanish.

I don't give a fuck, let it be Arabic music, I'll dance like professional belly dancer. My hips are hurting from not moving them.

This song has weird chorus, but you know what's even weird?! Everyone here knows it. I love Europe so much, they're like one big country but also separated one. They have their own but also common culture. Even this song, it's Spanish and I bet no one here actually knows lyric but they're vibing and singing. They don't give a shit and I'm loving it.

It's chorus time again and I find myself in a position to get my ass up and start showing this bitches how to actually fuck this place up. God I love them.

The first thing I do is check myself, I put one leg down, then another, I press my heels, checking if they can handle my weight. Pffff I walked with these whole night and kicked one asshole's butt. I laugh at myself.

I put hands on my waist and slide them down on my butt cheeks, thinking about tonight's victim. No one is good enough to see in my bedsheets. Except one...

For fuck's sake! He's physically attractive, very attractive. Yeah even straight man would fuck him.

Jesus Christ.

What thoughts am I coming with?! I still wonder what he's actual hair color is and who was that Ashton guy. Even my thoughts are fucked up. Well, for one night it doesn't matter if his hair cannot decide if it's blonde or brown but...

Oh my god, what's wrong with me?! I really want to fuck this man. But it's not happening in this life.

And what is so special about him? Attracts the attention of all the girls. He's just one handsome dude at the end of the day and nothing else. But he's probably amazing in sheets. I feel that there's devil on my left shoulder, whispering all sins I can do tonight but he doesn't know one thing... I was born minute earlier than him. I'll make Mr.Kent chase me.

I make my way to DJ, slowly, trying not to fall off my heels. I ask him to repeat the song but I'm not positive if he understands. He just nods and smiles like dumb, I return awkward smile too and show thumbs up. He's definitely high. And here we are, my body starts to move.

Kent's POV...

"Ben?"

"Yes" I answer beautiful girl sitting next to me.

"I still don't know how old are you?" She twirls her blonde curl.

"I'm 24." With big torture I focus on her face instead of view behind her.

"I'm 22. Great, we don't have big age difference." she looks up at ceiling still twirling her hair. All I care is where's fourth guy. What has she done?

I'm looking at table where that guys were sitting and fourth one, the one who was eyeing her is missing. Also, where is she? Not at the tables, not on the dance floor. She definitely did something. The moment I'm about to return my attention to curly haired one I see what I see.

She will end my patience, if I don't mention that she's already driving me crazy. Hope you're dead! When she was one complaining about not drawing too much attention, she's doing completely opposite of it. She's the center of attention.

I'm sitting, watching Hope standing on bar and dancing.

She's moving her hips with rhythm, left and right. Her hair is wild, running down on her shoulders. She's drunk, so drunk. I don't know it's because I'm kinda drunk too or her skirt becomes shorter.

Her hands trail down to her chest. With body roll she slightly fondles her breasts and goes down to stomach and down. People hype her up, everyone's eyes are on her. I'm embarrassed of how hypnotized I look at her.

Hope is touching her tights, she bends forward and when she straightens again, she throws her hair back. She revolves her lower body and looks so sexy.

Oh god, this woman.

I can't help but enjoy with show front of me. Her body rolls, places she touches. She's just...

The fact is that she isn't only the center of attention of men, but also of women. They are loving her energy and confidence. She yanks her already short skirt up. It drives me insane.

The things I do with her and I do to her.

She notices me. I sip my drink. Her eyes are attacking me but I don't look away, I like her seeing me enjoying her performance.

Music ends and everyone claps. She raises her hands and claps too. Her eyes never leave mine, they're challenging me. I don't know her intentions but my stare isn't entirely because of stubbornness. It's just hard to not look at her.

Some guy holds her hand. He helps her to come down. I wonder who is he. Why is he so close to her?

"Stella," I get curly girls attention, "I have to go. It was lovely meeting you! Really!" I kiss top of her hand.

She's speechless. "But-" Stella tries to say something but I'm already too far from table to hear her.

I make my way to women's restroom. Luckily there's no one. He's not here. She's not stupid. She hid him in janitor's cubicle. And yes, I open last door in row to see dark haired man passed out. His whole forehead is painted in blood, I check his pulse. He'll be alright.

His pockets are clear, no gun, knife, drug. I take picture of his ID and leave the restroom.

As soon as I reach table section my eyes run to bar again. That guy and Hope are still flirting. She's laughing and then wide smile stretches on her lips. My legs walk straight to them without my permission. He's facing her. I sit behind him. He can't see me but Hope can and she does, I ask for drink and wink at her.

Her eyes go wide as she tilts her head. I don't move a bit. She's looking straight in my eyes and then back at him, trying to freeze smile on her face. I like that she's kinda nervous, why is she nervous? It makes me more curious and I have urge to annoy her even more. My chin rests on my hand. Persistance grew in me.

Finally he perceptions that something isn't right. I'm getting bored, before he decides to turn around and check what's going on behind him I sigh and grab his chair. I spin his stool and now he's facing me. Bewilderment spreads on his face.

"Since Nancy didn't introduce us to each other, who are you?"

"Oh, Ashton?" he wants to show pleasantry by shaking hand. I look down at his hand and refuse it by looking at her shocked face.

"And he's?" Offended Ashton points at me but looks at Hope.

She raises eyebrow. "Random dude, obsessed with me." 

"Right" He nods and narrows his eyes at my direction. "Well, Nancy I'm literally begging you like ten minutes, can I get your phone number?" Attention goes to her again.

"No"

"But the thing is, I like you, a lot. You're amazing woman. I'd be honored if I'll be lucky asshole and get a chance to talk to you again." Nice line Ashton.

"Fine, I don't think you'll be lucky enough that tomorrow I will remember who you are." She chuckles. I just noticed, she has cute little, almost unnoticeable dimple on right cheek.

"Ah amazing." He sighs in relief, "oh shit, where's my phone?" His hands check his front and then back pockets. "I probably left it on table, give me two minutes." Ashton leaves as fast as sunlight.

"Random dude, obsessed with you. Huh" Glass appears to my mouth. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Playing dumb is one of the worst way to run away from question, I hope sober Hope knows it better.

"Domenico Cet—"

"I had to." She says and shoves another shot down her throat.

"Did he try to...?"

She nods. God somehow I have incredible, unbelievable, implausible desire to kill a man. I think I have to find new punishment for Hope because I want to try wax and boiling water method on someone else.

Other way I like the fact that she can defend herself, it strengthens my belief in how strong woman she is. Why am I worried about woman so much? I ease my grip on the glass. Out of nowhere another man appears next to her and shamelessly rests his hand on her lower back.

"Дорогой, можно познакомиться?" (Darling, may I know you?) he asks while showing all thirty-two teeth of his, blackened from cigarette.

"First of all, remove that hand." She removes his hand, sicken from his touch.

"Почему ты претенциозный? ты меня очень привлекаешь. думаю мы найдем общий язык" (Why are you so pretentious? I'm very attracted to you. I think we'll find common language.) He laughs. I don't want to interfere but I also want it so much. She indicates with her eyes that I shouldn't do anything after seeing my tighten jaw.

"My brother you better leave, I don't know your language and you don't know mine, if you don't want to join Domenico in restroom fuck off." I smile involuntarily. He looks her up and down and licks his lips. It's last straw.

"У этой девушки есть партнер" (this girl has partner) I say as I roll my eyes and look straight in his. Hope has her mouth wide open, shocked by what I just said.

"You know Russian?"

"а ты говоришь по русски?" (You speak Russian?) guy behind him asks.

"Is everything okay?" And Ashton comes back with his phone in hands and confusion on face.

"Nancy is being harassed."

"What?" A pause. "You pervert" his fist is clenched, ready to punch him. Ashton raises his fist, but I stop him by his arm.

" о, что ты делаешь? ты не в своем уме?" (What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?) Russian backs away.

"Он сказал, что ты не можешь забрать девушку." (he said that you can't steal girl from him.)

"как? Этот человек не имеет права пытаться меня ударить. (How? This man has no right to try to punch me.) He points at him like he's ready to start fight too. Hope sips her drink and looks back and forth between two men fighting over her.

"If I were you I would definitely hit him." Ashton's eyes darkened.

"Oh, I definitely will."

"Он назвал тебя трусом." (he called you coward)

Russian guy didn't last another minute. His fist meets Ashton's face and he falls down. Hope looks at me narrow eyed, knowing what I have done. "Two more" I tell bartender and he gives us another drink. Her eyes won't leave the show as she takes her drink. Scrunches her nose up, watching the scene of how Russian one broke his nose. My brows are furrowed, nonplussed how they are embarrassing themselves.

"Aren't you going to fight?" She asks without fixing her gaze on me.

"For you? Absolutely not." I let them kill each other. Hope nods, agreeing that that's fair. I see bouncers running to stop fight since everyone is watching them.

If these bouncers decide to check us it'll be our last night here. "We're going" I hold her hand and make her jump down. She's trying to act natural but nails that poked my skin tells me I should explain.

"Where the hell are we going?!" She asks with forced smile before we exit from nightclub.

"Home" I give concise answer. Her smile drops.

"What? I'm not coming anywhere." Rough hand swing makes me to let her go.

"Yes, you are. If bouncers check you, you'll have problems." I open car, "Sit"

"No!"

"Did I ask?" She stands there, not moving, looking at me with stubborn gaze.

"Listen pretty, don't make me drag you." She still doesn't move after my threat. Her eyebrows raise and her head cocks, challenges me to do it. I kneel to fold her on my shoulder.

"No, no, don't do that!" I look up at her

"Why?"

"Because... because..."

"Because?"

"Because um... I" she blushed, she blushed? "I'm not wearing... panties" she calls almost whispering.

She's not wearing panties

I close my eyes for a second to gather my thoughts. "Amazing, so we'll have less labour" I smile and stand up.

"Pervert"

"Sit down" I say and approach driver's side. She groans and sits in passengers seat.

"Okay bro. You need to relax." she reacts immediately when car starts moving too fast.

"Since when am I your bro?"

"Right, I have no brotherhood with assholes." I refuse to return answer. She's fidgeting, wanting to start conversation or do something. She's probably becoming sober.

"Nice watch" Hope points at my wrist

"Rolex" she laughs out loud cynically.

"Can I ask you something?"

"No"

"Are you dying your hair overnight? What's your hair color?"

"Brown, it just shines in the daylight." I say, not understanding why does it matter.

"Shines in the daylight? What are you Rapunzel?" Another cynical laugh leaves her mouth.

"It's naturally dark brown"

"Wait a damn second, so you actually dye your hair?" She raises in her seat and turns to me.

"I did for my last mission. That bastard made me blonde so I had to." I confess.

"Woah" she falls back but never looks away. Her eyes are on me, I can feel them. She's curious about something, she's curious about what happened in club

"Why did you do that?" Calmness pours in her voice. I don't answer. "Who gave you permission?" More aggressive tone. I'm angry at myself because I know I should respect her and her ability to protect herself.

"I'm giving you a ride and being your nanny, so be grateful"

"Wait a second, you were drinking too. Are you fucking drunk while driving?" She's annoyed by everything, I guess she's annoyed that I'm breathing. "What was your actions?"

"I removed those creeps and there wouldn't be anything if you didn't shake your ass in front of everyone..." I said too much. She's offended. I could press teeth in my tongue. "You're acting like a child, your behavior was completely unprofessional." I say. "Be thankful because I left beautiful girls for you."

"Oh really? Let me make it easy. Pull over!" She unbuckles her belt. "I said pull over!" I stop vehicle and she exits

"What are you doing?" I sigh and fix my eyes on her by rolling them.

"What does it look like?"

"Are you planning to walk home?"

"Yes." She slam shuts door and starts walking.

"Don't be ridiculous, sit down." I follow with my car.

"No."

"No?"

"No"

"Fine"

"Fine"

"Fine" she shrugs.

"So you're not coming?" She doesn't answer. Smiles forced smile. I press gas and leave her there.

_______________________________

Leaving her on the way? Yeah very Kent alike

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.8K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
9.3K 314 33
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
137K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...