The Hidden Bloodline

由 Templar_Assassin

Revana Ordo was the daughter of the True Mandalorian Second in Command Myles Elder, but Myles had a secret, o... 更多

Acknowledgment
Prologue
A Chance Meeting
Tattoonie PT 1
Tattoonie PT 2
Courasant
The Battle for Naboo
Regrets
The Verd'goten
A friend lost
Holocrons of the Past
Begun the Clone Wars have PT 1
Begun the Clone Wars have PT 2
The Kaminoan Jedi Mandalorian
Courasant and Trouble PT 1
Courasant and Trouble PT 2
Courasant and Trouble PT 3
Jabiim PT 1
Jabiim PT 2
New Armor
Holloween 2022 with face reveal
Ghost of the Old Republic PT 1
Ghost of The Old Republic PT 2
Ghost of the Old Republic PT 3
Jedi Hypocrisy
Before the Senate
The Gala PT 1
Gala Pt 2
The Gala PT 3

Learning Curve

260 8 1
由 Templar_Assassin

Mandalore
32BBY

Revan Ordo looked at the clock in her classroom she hated the module that she was looking at, all it did was paint Mandalorians in a savage light. It didn't sit well with her at all, Revana was 12 standard years old now, and had excelled in her teachings on Mandalore that they sent her to Courant for diplomatic studies. Revana had the honor and privilege of working under Chancellor Valrum who had offered her many books that he had on Mandalorian literacy, as well as several trips to the Jedi Archives.

Revana loved the trips to the Jedi Archives and would spend hours reading texts on her ansector Tarre Vizsla, she even helped Madam Nu who all but adopted her as a granddaughter unravel some of the myths behind the man known as Mand'alor the Jedi. When Revana wasn't in the temple or with Chancellor Vlaurm she was on the other side of CoCo town in Little Keldabe spending time among her people there. Many of them were untrusting of her at first, but when the way she played with the ade they became more open. It was when Jango found her again, which put many of them at ease knowing that she was the ad of trusted friends such as her buire.

Jango had spent most of his time working for Bounty Hunter guilds but still managed to find time to spend with her Jango had nearly teared up when Revana told him about the holo that she had at home that was taken in the Temple of Revan that Satine managed to sneak of her buire and her. Jango was also a source of stories about Myl'buir and his antics before her birth. Jango still wore his scars of that day, it was on one day that Revana stumbled upon a Dire-cat Cub being beaten by some Rodianians, and Jango and Bossk had been with her, she was grateful that they had been because Revana took a pipe off of one of them and began using it like a staff weapon beating them with it.

Revana had snuck the cub back into her dorm and spent days nursing it back to health when the Dean of the school discovered what had been brought to the school they demanded that it be removed. Revana who had bonded with the animal was in no mood to see the animal removed from her care and anyone who tried found themselves with a broken nose or limb. It came to a head when Chancellor Valurm himself showed up and saw the sad condition that the cub had been in he told the Dean that "Revana rescued this poor animal and has been caring for it, it shows a side of the Mandalorian heart that most refuse to see let alone acknowledge,"

Within weeks the cub was fully moving around and curious about what was going on within as well as out of the room. Revana had been sure to care for the cub as it healed from its wounds many of the students watched her in awe and wonder if perhaps Mandalorians were in fact compassionate instead of the blood-thirsty people they had been before Satine began her rule. Whenever Revana was seen after that the cub wasn't too far behind, padding along behind her, the cub's black fur and stunning blue eyes quickly won many over especially when the cub got caught doing something they weren't supposed to.

After about a month Revana's mother and Satine visited Courasant and were shocked to see Revana with a Dire-cat cub following close at her heels. Revana's mother had been proud of Revana for showing so much compassion for an injured animal as Satine mirrored that sentiment very much. Madam Nu thought it adorable the way the cub would curl up at Revana's feet as she studied. Every exam Revana took she passed with flying colors, Chancellor Valurm watching as she gave mock speeches before the Senate that had many senators' attention. Revana would hold the key to getting Mandalore with the Republic, but Mandalore wanted to be neutral, and remain as such, Mandalore still hadn't forgiven the Republic for what had happened on Galidraan. Whispers of Revana possibly one day becoming the leader of Mandalore spread. Her speech embodied not only the New Mandalorian teachings but the Teachings of Jaster Mereel who was once Mand'alor.

Mandalore that could have peace and at times when it was needed war. Armor would once serve a purpose other than ceremonial. While many supported Revana's mock speech, there were those who feared a unified Mandalore, that would fight if and when it needed to. It was one of the many reasons why Revana received her father's armor at such an early age. Though her colors hadn't revealed themselves to her as of yet. Her Dire-cat cub who was nearly a year old had a beskar collar with the name Vaner.

*********

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jin felt it wrong to have a Mandalorian accompany them to their peace talks with the Trade Federation who were currently holding a blockade over Naboo, what he didn't expect was to see a 12-year-old who many in the Order respected, and adored. It went without saying, that if wounds between Mandalore and the Republic let alone the Jedi were ever to heal, this young woman was the key to it "Master Gin, Padawan Kenobi it has been too long," the young woman greeted.

He and his padawan bowed slightly to the young Mandalorian "Indeed it has Lady Ordo," he greeted.

Revana Ordo had only been 2 standard years old when he had first crossed paths with her, and the girls still shinned so brightly in the force. Qui-gon felt the force sing around her and knew it was by the will of the Force that she was to be with them. She wore mostly gleaming silver beskar except where the visor sat, it was outlined in Red. Though he was a little curious as to what the color represented. Once they were aboard the ship Revana removed her helmet, she was growing in beauty also "Lady Ordo," he asked

"Yes, Master Jin," she replied

"I apologize, but I was lead to believe that Armor was for ceremonial practice," he said

"It is for the most part, but we still have to learn how to wear the pieces, as well as discover our colors," Revana said with an air of diplomacy for one her age, "I have already had one revealed to me, which is the red around my visor to honor my father who marched shortly after my birth,"

"So the color on armor represents something?" he asked.

Revana nodded "It represents who the person is, of course, colors can change in time as a person grows in wisdom," she said, "But many colors you will find mean different things, though Death Watch lost their way and used many of the colors to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, many don't understand what many of the colors represent."

Obi-Wan nodded in agreement "I remember Satine and your mother speaking about colors and their meanings,"

Revana nodded "There are a total of 22 colors that have meaning to Mandalorian culture regardless if you are a True Mandalorian, Traditionalist, or New Mandalorian. Each color is often revealed in time, many chose colors that they believe the best suit them. Gray represents mourning a lost love or family member; this is the main color of my mother's armor, the next is Red that represents honoring a parent or leader; in my case my father. Black represents Justice, Gold represents vengeance, Green represents duty, and Blue represents Reliability, which is the second color of my mother's armor." Revana began.

Qui-gon nodded listening closely to Revana's explanations of the 22 colors that Mandalorians painted their armor "Orange represents a lust for life or freedom, White which is the Dutchess's primary color of her armor represents the Cin Vhetin; which means a fresh start, or purity. Purple represents Luck. Pink respected or respecting someone. Brown represents valor. Maroon which is a brownish red represents power. Erin which is a light green and is the second color of Satine's armor represents a lust for peace. Scarlet or crimson represents Defiance or Relentlessness. Silver represents seeking redemption, but this is unpainted beskar, which hides my sensitivity against those who would wish me harm, I have no redemption to seek."

Qui-Gon nodded "Beskar is said to nullify Force abilities," he said

"I have been taught how to conceal myself without it, this armor once belonged to my father, and way before my father Canderous Ordo," Revana said

"Mand'alor the Preserver, that would mean you are the Mandalorian's Chosen one," Obi-Wan said in awe.

Revana nodded "Though I don't wish to have that burden upon my shoulders anytime soon, I am not ready to lead, I saw what leading has done to Satine at such a young age."

Lady Ordo had the right to be concerned, but Satine had those to support her like Stella Ordo "Yellow represents remembrance, Teal which is a greenish blue represents healing which is the final color on Satine's armor. Bronze represents Nobility, rather they are in the form of noble intentions or high status, Cyan which is a light blue represents loving or in love possibly married. Tan represents Loyalty. Magenta which is a bright pink represents passion or passionate, and Pine which is a dark green, and the final color of my mother's armor represents guarding or protecting." Revana finished.

Revana looked down at her armor holding her helmet in her hands "Out of the 21 remaining colors, none have revealed themselves to me." she said.

Qui-gon could see why she had such a dilemma "Revana, perhaps white would be the main color for you, due to your purity of heart, the temple speaks of your kindness and how you rescued that Dire-cat cub," his Padawan said.

Qui-Gon smiled at that, it spoke volumes of her character as well as how pure she was in the force "And Magenta," he offered, "I have seen your Mock speeches, and you have passion for a better life for your people,"

Revana smiled "Thank you, for helping me reveal my last two colors." she said, "After we return to Mandalore I will apply the colors to my armor,"

********

Bastila paced the floor of the council chambers none were too happy that the school Revana had been attending on Courasant had sent her to attend a diplomatic mission as her final exams. The Mission was to Naboo to end the Trade Federation Blockade there. Though Bastila didn't doubt her daughter's abilities many felt it unwise and a danger to Revana "Lady Stella, pacing a trench in the floor will do no one any good," Prime Minister Almec said.

Almec and she had butted heads multiple times over the years, especially over who could call themselves Mandalorian and who could not, Satine though had agreed with a lot of what Bastila had said. With the results of the voting on a very important topic getting ready to be announced everywhere, Bastila couldn't find solace in knowing that her daughter could be in very real danger. Almec looked at the final results and nodded "The people have spoken, if there is no successor named then Mandalore will vote for a new leader if anything should happen to our beloved Dutchess,"

Many in the room nodded in agreement. Bastila shared a look with Satine "Dutchess, who will be your successor if you have died, step down, or are unfit to lead?" Almec asked.

Satine sat poised in her throne "Revana Ordo will be my successor," she said

Almec nodded his agreement "Yes, young Revana would make an excellent choice to be your successor, her mock speeches give those who have been exiled hope of returning to Mandalore to rage war once more."

Bastila stormed right over to Almec and decked him "Care how you speak Prime Minister, she knows what our people need, she sees things from a better perspective than you claim, if anything all you have done is crave more and more power, I'm not dumb nor am I foolish, Pre has sent me the com chats that you two have been in together, you offering him Mandalore if he kills Satine, and Jango Fett, are you going to have Pre try and target Revana next?" she demanded, "Because Pre would rather shoot himself in the head then lay a hand on Revana to cause her harm. Prime Minister Almec you are hereby charged with sedition and treason to the Mandalorian throne, and hereby under arrest."

Several guards came forward and took Almec into custody and hauled him away as she turned to Satine who nodded to her gratefully "Any word from Fett?"

Bastila shook her head "Though I am sure he won't be hiding much longer, it is like he knows when Revana could be in trouble." she replied.

This caused several of the council members to chuckle as well as Satine who nodded "Very, well, keep me posted and inform your nephew Pre of his cousin's status as Princess of Mandalore,"

Bastila nodded and placed a fist over her heart "As you wish Dutchess."

*******

Myles though he had marched away still watched over his beloved Stella and his little Mythasour, he was over the moon that the Dutchess had seen reason and had named Rev'ika Princess of Mandalore. Myles knew that Stella was close to revealing the Sith and close to Avenging those who had to march before their time. His ancestors Revan and Canderous stood on either side of him "Soon, the Sith will tremble once more, not the Jedi, for Mandalore will rise to meet the darkness they have brought upon the galaxy." Revan said beside him.

Her lavender eyes narrow "And the rule of two that should have never been is brought down."

"She will not be ready in time Revan," Canderous said casting a worried look at his wife and former Mand'alor

"She will have to be," a new voice said.

Myles looked to see Tarre Vizsla standing there in the doorway as he stalked over to them "Revan's mask may be the key if she fails,"

"I don't think the galaxy is ready for Revan's third coming," Jaster said with a smirk, "However I would like to see Jan'ika again,"

Myles nodded in agreement, he wouldn't mind seeing his daughter and holding her in his arms like he had the night she was born again either, but they would have to monitor the situation very closely...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

119K 3K 59
What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do you make me feel so vulnerable in times...
150K 2.6K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...
66.9K 2.3K 32
"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴" --- Orla Dume dedicated her life to serving the force but as she went further into her train...
4.1K 62 10
NOTE: For the sake of this story and its timeline I have extended the Clone Wars by about five years or so but the EXACT number of added years is unk...