The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

Af Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... Mere

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 28: "The final meeting"

670 33 1
Af Demon243

Narrator POV

A giant time skip... I guess I need to tell ya what the hell happened behind the scene. Well, firstly, Eri trained her quirk enough for her to control it, and because of that Mirio is back with his quirk, but that was not for long since he came back in the end of February and he would be graduating in March, which already happened. Secondly, my congratulations! You're now a class 2-A. And thirdly there was an entrance exam. Yeah, more people, more chances that some of the first years are AFO spies. Thirdly, Izuku unlocked some strange parts of his quirk, of course, everything was explained to you and Bakugo, because, you know, you know the secret of All Mights quirk. And for now you have a week off, but I won't be holding you any longer.

(28.03.2123. Monday. 1-A dorms. Common area. 7:12)

Your POV

Iida: "Hey, (Y/N). Do you know where is Midoriya-kun? I just wanted to train with him." He said it calmly as I was chilling on the couch.

Y/N: "He's out with Todoroki, said that he want Todoroki to meet his mom." I said it calmly as looked at him.

Iida: "Oh, well then, maybe another time." He said it calmly walked out from the dorms, probably to train.

Y/N: 'Damn, even when he has a week off he's still training.' I thought to myself as I stood up. 'Well, I'll go for a walk. Plus, we almost ran out of food, so I might go and buy some food on the way back.' I thought to myself as I walked up to the exit and started to put on my sneakers.

Pony: "Where are you going?" I heard her saying it behind me.

Y/N: "Just for a walk and while I'll be going back I'll go and buy some food, because we're running out of it." I said it calmly as I putted on my snickers.

Pony: "Can I go with you?" She asked me as I turned to her.

Y/N: "Sure!" I said it with the smile and after a few moments we were already walking down the streets.

Pony: "So what do you think about it?" She asked me making me confused.

Y/N: "About what?" I asked her confused.

Pony: "About that we're now second years, and only after two years we're gonna become heroes!" She explained excitedly making her look cute and making me smile.

Y/N: "I guess I am." I said it with the smile. "Do you want to grab a drink and then have a walk in the park?" I asked her making her smile.

Pony: "Sure!" She said it excitedly and we started looking for café to grab a drink.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later. Park.)

We were now walking in the park enjoying each others company and enjoying our drinks.

Pony: "So what do you think about being second years?" She asked me as she took a sip from her boba tea.

Y/N: "Well, I'm excited about it, of course, but in the same time I have the feeling that there will be a lot of tension between first years and their teachers, because... You know..." I said it nervous a little and she get what I mean.

Pony: "Yeah, I guess you're right." She said it saddened a little. "I still don't understand, why would someone want to destroy heroes and hero's society?" She asked it with saddened tone of voice.

Y/N: "Who knows, as my grandpa was saying: 'You won't understand why people do bad things until you're in their shoes.'" I said it remembering him and his words as I took a sip from my drink.

Pony: "Yeah, he's right." She said it as she drank her drink and threw the cup in the nearest trashcan. I did the same and we walked in silence until...

Elizabeth: "(Y/N)!" We heard her yelling and after literal second she was in my back hugging me tightly. Of course, I stumbled forward a little and Pony helped me not to fall.

Y/N: "Eli... Please, don't scare me like that." I said it as I breathed heavily and she got off of my back.

Jaiden: "Eli!" She called out for her as she ran up to us. "Eli, don't ran off like that!" She said it to her as she breathed heavily.

Elizabeth: "Sorry..." She said it with guilt in her voice.

Jaiden: "It's okay, just don't do that again." She said it as she took her breath. "Anyway, hey (Y/N), hey- uhh..." She said it trailing off as she looked at us.

Pony: "Pony. My name is Pony Tsunotori. Nice to meet you." She said it with the smile.

Jaiden: "Same." She said it with the smile and something hit in her head. "(Y/N)." She called out for me calmly with some kind of face of realization.

Y/N: "What?" I asked her calmly and I noticed that Elizabeth was now showing interest to Pony, more likely, her quirk.

Jaiden: "I just now realized that you have like 13 girlfriends, you're all gonna be heroes, and mom still doesn't know about them." She said it calmly. "Plus, I know that you have them, but I don't know at least their names!" She said it as she throw her hands in the air. "Well, not really, I remember that invisible girl... Toru, if I remember correctly, and now Pony. That's all." She said it as her hands went down.

Y/N: "I got your point, but you should know that I don't really want dad to know about them right now..." I said it as I looked at Pony to see her playing around with Eli.

Jaiden: "Then how about to do it tomorrow? Dad is away and won't be back till next month." She said it somewhere in the sky.

Y/N: "Wait, really?" I asked her a little in disbelief.

Jaiden: "Yeah!" She said it cheerfully as she looked at me.

Y/N: "Then we're grabbing our dear De Santa with his boyfriend with us." I said it calmly and she nodded in agreement.

Jaiden: "Wait, was that an GTA 5 reference right now?" She asked me confused a little.

Y/N: "Maybe~" I said it with the smug.

Jaiden: "You god damn Deadpool Jr." She said it with the smile as she ruffled my hair.

(Time skip. 1-A Dorms. Common area. 19:31)

Me and Pony were back in dorms, not without food of course, and Pony was now talking to other girls about them meeting my mom, while I was talking with Michael about mom meeting Darby.

Michael: "Well, Darby said that he's free tomorrow, so yeah." He said it calmly as he putted his phone in his hoodie pocket.

Y/N: "Cool." I said it calmly.

Michael: "Yeah..." He said it unsurely as he looked in the window, which got me worried a little.

Y/N: "Are you alright?" I asked him making him look at me.

Michael: "I... Ugh, I don't know. I just feel weird and I have feeling that something is going to happen. Plus, all this new features of Midoriya's quirk." He said it nervously and I understood what he meant. "It's just making me think that something will happen and it won't be good." He added as he looked out in the window.

Y/N: "Now when you mention all of it... It is making me think the same thing." I said it as I leaned my back against the wall. "But let's not think about it too much, maybe all this just making us paranoid, because all these events have dropped on us unexpectedly." I said it trying to cheer up the mood.

Michael: "Maybe, but I recommend to be on guard, if something will happen." He said it calmly as he took a cup of tea and took a sip from it.

Girls(-Pony): "(Y/N)!" They yelled out some surprised and some scared making me go pale.

Michael: "And for now I think you need to calm down your girls." He said it calmly with the little smile.

Y/N: "No shit, Mr. Blanc." I said it as walked out from the kitchen.

(Time skip. Tomorrow. Way to your house. 9:26)

Me and girls were walking up to my house and damn they're worried, well, most of them.

Y/N: "Girls, calm down. She'll totally like you." I said it trying to calm them down, but it doesn't really work.

Momo: "I don't know, (Y/N). What if we say something wrong, or what if she will see something in us that she won't like, or-" She was saying it in panic till I just grabbed her by her t-shirt collar, tugged her down to my level and kissed her, which, of course, made her shut up. We separated as her face was very red now.

Y/N: "Calm. Down. I know you're all worried, I was worried, when I was meeting your parents, but you all are meeting my mom only." I said it calmly as let Momo go. She straighten up and we continued our way. Soon enough we walked up to my house to see that Jaiden is waiting for us.

Jaiden: "There you are!" She said it as she saw us. We walked up, and I saw that door is opened, and through the doorway I could see Michael's and Darby's shoes, which means that they're already here. "Come on in!" She said it as she held the door wide open. "Mom! (Y/N) is here and not alone either!" She yelled this out as we started walking in.

Mom: "Welcome home, (Y/N)!" She said it as she walked out from kitchen. "How are y- Oh my god!" She said it in surprise as she saw us, I don't blame her. "Didn't know we're gonna have that much of the guests. I could buy more groceries in the store." She said it worried a little.

Itsuka: "There's no need for that, Ms. (L/N). R-Really." She said it with the smile as all of us walked in.

Mom: "If you say so..." She said it awkwardly. "Well, come in and make yourself at home. I'll go and make some tea." She said it with the smile as she walked back in the kitchen. We took off our shoes and started walking to the living room. I heard Jaiden closing the door as we were walking. When I walked in the living room I saw Michael sitting on the couch, while watching how Eli is trying to make Darby to be her horse, while Darby himself was laying on the floor with Eli on his back.

Elizabeth: "Come on, whoa!" She said it as she jumped a little.

Darby: "Sorry, but today I'm a lazy horse." He said it with a poker face and a smile. Eli just pouted on that.

Y/N: "Well, I didn't really expect to see this." I said it making all three of them look at us.

Michael: "Oh, well, hello there." He said it calmly making Darby snicker, because it mostly sounded like that Obi-Wan Kenobi's scene from the third episode.

Y/N: "General Michael." I said it as took of my imaginary hat and put it back on my head. We walked in and some sat down on the couch, while others were just looking around. After a few minutes mom walking with the tray that had a lot of cups on it.

Mom: "Never thought that I'll need to use something from those tea sets that Jessica and Asher gave us." She said it as she put the tray on the coffee table.

Y/N: "Well, here we are, using them." I said it calmly with the smile.

Mom: "Yup, but let's push it aside and let me get to know your friends, I mean we never had that much people in the house, even back in States." She said it excitedly making me confused.

Y/N: "You didn't tell her?" I asked Michael as I looked at him making mom confused.

Michael: "We thought it's going to be a good idea to tell her, when everyone are going to be here." He said it calmly as Darby stood up and dusted himself off.

Mom: "Tell me what?" She asked confused and that made me worried a little.

Jaiden: "That our guests here, are your future son and daughter's-in-law." She said it with her cheeky smile as Eli walked up to her. Her words made her more confused and for a few seconds she was just standing there processing the information that she just heard. She looked at Darby, than at girls.

Mom: "Too many..." She said it in somewhat shocked and scared tone as she started to fall on her back like some statue, but Jaiden and Eli caught her.

Jaiden: "Easy there, mom." She said it as they got her back in standing position.

Mom: "Easy for you to say. I am not ready to have 15 grandkids, or even more!" She said it sacredly making us go red, while Eli was just with the 'Wat?' face.

Y/N: "Mom, we're high schoolers, we're not even graduated yet!" I said it in embarrassment.

Mom: "Believe me, you won't notice how time will fly by and how you're gonna have kids." She said it as she calmed down a little, but that made me and girls blush even more. "I know how it feels, because for me I was just standing there in the wedding looking at your dad, but then I was suddenly holding just new born Jaiden." She said it in some dreamy tone.

Jaiden: "Mom!" She said it in embarrassment as she blushed.

Mom: "Shush!" She said it with the smile. "But seriously, (Y/N), isn't it too much to have 13 girlfriends, I mean, you need to have a lot of time for every each of them and-" She was saying it worriedly.

Y/N: "Mom. Calm down. Everything is fine, really. We've been dating since middle of Summer." I said it to calm her down. (A/N: Correct me, if I'm wrong.)

Mom: "Wait, really?" She asked as she looked at Michael, girls, and me with the questioning look.

Reiko: "Yes." She said it shyly as she blushed a little.

Mom: "Well, good to know, because I don't want some stupid argument about not having enough attention." She said in a grumpy tone.

Y/N: "Mom." I said it angry a little and in response she just giggled.

Mom: "Well, let's not waste time and let me know your lovers!" She said it cheerfully and our tea party has started.

(Time skip. 2 hours later. Kitchen. 11:48)

I was now in the kitchen helping mom cleaning some dishes, while others were back in the living room.

Mom: "God, (Y/N), your girlfriends are so nice, and I can't to not to admit that some of them are cute, just like you!" She said it as she poked my cheek.

Y/N: "Mom..." I said it in embarrassment.

Mom: "*Giggle* I'm just glad you have someone that you can trust this much, even so you have 13 of them." She said it awkwardly and I just smiled at her words.

Y/N: "Thanks, mom." I said it with the smile. "I really needed that to hear, because all this is nerving me out. I mean, we're second years now and that means that there'll be more tests, more training and-" I wanted to say.

Mom: "I get it, hon!" She said it as she putted the plate away. "Don't worry about it too much, you have your girls with you, right?" She asked me as I putted the plate away. In answer, I nodded. "Then you'll be fine, if you have them as girlfriends then they'll be always there for you. So don't worry too much. Worry too much, and everything will go shitty." She said it calmly making me snicker.

Y/N: "*Snicker* Mo-om! *Snicker*" I said it, while snickering.

Mom: "What?" She asked 'innocently.' "Believe me, when I was your age I had really important test to do and that day I was really nervous, and because of that I got only B+, but I knew I could do better." She said it and giggled a little. "Anyway, did you have any 'heated' doings?" She asked me in a teasing tone making me stop snickering and immediately go red.

Y/N: "Mom!" I yelled out in shock and embarrassment.

Jaiden: "What is happening over here?" She asked us as she peaked her head in.

Mom: "Nothing serious, I'm just teasing (Y/N), dear." She said it as she looked at her.

Jaiden: "Yeah, I can see it by her face." She said it with the poker face as she saw my face.

Mom: "Actually, aren't you jealous that your younger siblings have found their lovers before you have?" She asked her curiously making her blush just a little.

Jaiden: "A little, but I'm that kind of girl that doesn't care about it." She said it with the grin.

Mom: "Like your aunt, when she was your age." She said it with the smile as I cool off my face. Suddenly Toru and Kinoko ran past Jaiden, which she noticed and looked at the way where they ran out from. Her face changed into a shocked one, and then she ran after them making me and mom confused, but this confusion was gone, when Eli ran after them with big ass panda plushy in her hands and making 'Roar' noise with her voice. We giggled, because it was cute. "You still haven't answered my question." She said it teasingly making me go back into a tomato mode.

(Time skip. 6 hours later. In front of the house. 18:21)

Mom: "It was so nice meeting you all, I'm very happy that my little pup found you." She said it with the smile making me blush, because she called me pup.

Y/N: "Mom, I'm not pup anymore." I said it embarrassed.

Mom: "Oh shush, you're still a puppy to me, same with Michael." She said it as she looked at him. He just looked away, whistling and trying to hide his blush. "Anyway, you're all welcomed here at any time." She said it with the smile to girls and Darby. "And, please, make sure that they're safe." She said it with the smile making me blush more, while Mike was looking at the clouds, probably thinking about 'how it feels to be a cloud?'

Setsuna: "Don't worry, we'll do." She said it with the smile, then we said our goodbyes as we started to our way to UA. Well, Mike firstly, will walk Darby home, then will walk his way to UA.

Mina: "Man, your mom is so sweet, (Y/N)!" She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Yeah, she is." I said it with the smile as I saw that mom was already in the house.

Toru: "It's actually making me question, why did she married your dad?" She said it making everyone question that too, not out loud, but by the look on their faces, they were question it in their heads.

Y/N: "Who knows, maybe he was okay in that time, maybe he was good at hiding his bad side till this shit has happened, or any other shit." I said it blankly, but the little hint of anger could be heard in my voice. After a few moments I felt that someone started petting me and I looked at who it was, and it was Ibara. I just took her hand, moved it down and hugged her arm with my own arms.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
95.2K 3.1K 21
You, a new UA high trainee with a dark and unknown past with evil villains. Your past motivates you to become the next 1# hero. At UA you train your...
513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
17.7K 730 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...