A new friend || Ben Drowned X...

By i_like_p4sta

[ON HIATUS] You move from your home country to a rural house in the US. A conversation with your friend makes... More

A/N (REALLY IMPORTANT)!
Leaving.
Saying goodbye.
Getting to know your new house
Job, job, and more job
BEN.
A/N
What.The.Heck.
for real...?
stop it.
DON'T TOUCH IT!
Hanging out...?
The forest.
m e e t.
Threatening people?
What's your damage?
Night intruder
Interrupted...
A/N
More?
Fire night
Repeat it
To the office!
Window man
Missed Calls
Unexpected visit
Midnight thoughts
Something in the dark
Good morning!
Regret it yet?
A cup of tea
A/N
A letter
A Love Confession
Friendly Hangout
A New Start
Hello (A/N)

Friends?

381 14 15
By i_like_p4sta

He did what he promised. He came back the next day and brought something in a box with a red ribbon. I thought it was strange, but I didn't mentioned it.

After talking for a while he holds both of my hands and looks me straight in the eyes.
-"I have something for you!" -He said happily.

He handed me the box and I was visibly confused, but wanted to be cordial, since I was still a bit... distrustful of him being a ghost and all, I opened the box.

There was a Papyrus plushy inside.

I freaked out.

I yelled out of excitement to see it! I quickly hugged Ben tightly, and then I realized what I was doing. My face turned bright red and I quickly got away from him. I could see he was a bit shocked, but he quickly changed his shock to happiness, showing a big smile and a slight blush.

-"I see you liked it huh..? I know he's your favorite papyrus so, I bought it for you! I'm so happy you liked it!" -He cheered, then pull me back in a hug again.

I hugged him back, and it actually felt nice, it felt warm... My eyes started to tear up, and without noticing, I was crying in Ben's shoulder.

It felt so good to actually have someone to talk to in so long, someone who actually cared about me... Before I knew it, I was sleeping in my bed with my papyrus plushy and a note at my side

-"I hope you're feeling better now, <3!!"

That note made me kick the air and smile. I couldn't believe I was friends with him..? I still needed to process that... 

Now that I had a friend to who I could talk to, living here didn't sound bad at all. At least, not for now.

I jumped out of my bed to see it was night. I had slept again during the day, but since I didn't wanted to find that... Something, again down the trees, I decided to just stay in my room. Windows shut. 

I started to think and daydream about what would be like to have Ben as a friend, I could see that he was really friendly at a first glance—but also very caring. I couldn't still believe I was friends with him.

I took a glance to the note, and then one to my room. It was a MESS. A massive mess. How could I let someone see my room like this?! Specially the only person I've talked that was not family! I really needed to clean it up...

I started to organize everything in the room, anyhow, it's not like I had school tomorrow—I wasn't enrolled yet in anything. I had all the time in the world! Or, until my parents came home.

Maybe I was being extra, but I organized everything to be in a certain place. Even cleaned my closet!—It wasn't very full, but still, who cleans a closet for someone's visit?  

I was exhausted after cleaning so much, to much perfection at the time. My few band posters were well-attached to the walls, my bed was made, and I just wanted to lay on the floor. The day had been long, and to my surprise—I had found a black book under my desk. Not any book, but my old sketchbook. I  had lost it some days ago. Seeing that was under the desk this whole time made me re-think about cleaning more often...

Since I haven't drew anything during this days, I decided to get my pencil and make some sketches about Ben. Nothing really weird, just headshots and one full body. I really liked how they looked! I wish I could show them to him, but that would be really, REALLY embarrassing. I needed to hide this sketchbook like my life depended on it—and it kind of did. My social life depended on it, I would die of awkwardness if ANYONE at all saw my drawings. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 967 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...
30K 3.5K 52
One day darkness came and made everyone's hearts it's home. *** The village of Umbra has...
4.6K 139 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
11K 160 15
Btw this fic is directed towards y/n presenting more fem. But I mean anyone can can read. :D ๏ฝก.๏พŸ+ โŸต(๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ). I have found it's difficult for me to wri...