𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

بواسطة sapphicswiftie13

A wlw smut book with one-shots about both real people and fictional characters. All of these scenarios and s... المزيد

❤︎ Information ❤︎
❤︎ Taylor Swift ❤︎
Legs
Watch me
The voice of an angel
Kissing in her car again
Breaking up & making out
❤︎ Phoebe Bridgers ❤︎
The very first night
I will always love you more than him
❤︎ Hailee Steinfeld ❤︎
Getting married
Movie night with friends
❤︎ Billie Eilish ❤︎
Interview
❤︎ Aubrey Plaza ❤︎
Celebrating a love that once was just tolerated
❤︎ Elizabeth Olsen ❤︎
A fight turns into something more
On a press tour
❤︎ Scarlett Johansson ❤︎
Telling pretty lies
Movie night
❤︎ Florence Pugh ❤︎
Mending your broken heart & driving to the coast
As it was
❤︎ Brie Larson ❤︎
After an award show
❤︎ The MCU ❤︎
Natasha Romanoff teasing you
Natasha Romanoff coming home from a mission
Natasha Romanoff & Wanda Maximoff just a shower, right?
Wanda Maximoff not a snack but a whole goddamn meal
Yelena Belova is a good distraction
Kate Bishop friends since High School
Maria Hill compliance will be rewarded

She wasn't yours to lose

2.4K 25 12
بواسطة sapphicswiftie13

Warnings: Infidelity... I guess I'm a sucker for illicit affairs...

Yes, I listened to "august" on repeat... and this is the result.

"Meet me behind the mall," the delicate voice on the other end of the line spoke.

Having already cancelled all your plans just in case she'd call, you drove to meet her.

And there she was standing on broken cobblestones, waiting, for you.

Never in your life had you seen a girl that pretty.

Pulling up beside her, you said, "get in the car."

She didn't even hesitate, got into the passenger seat, leaned over, and pecked your lips. Then you drove off, the mall disappearing in your rearview mirror.

"Oh shit, take a right..." she said, slightly panicking.

"What... why?" you asked confused.

"That's Inez... just... don't let her see us," she answered, trying to cover her face.

So, you listened, and took the turn, making the detour, taking the long way home. You were living for the hope of it all. The hope of her.

To be lucky enough to have her, and now you kind of did.

She was right there, smiling as you unlocked the front door of your house.

Putting your index finger on your lips, signalizing for her to be quiet, you slowly opened the door. Taking ahold of her soft hand, you dragged her up the stairs, walking as quietly as possible so your footsteps couldn't be heard.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you closed your bedroom door behind you. She sat down on your bed, smiling.

"Come here..." she said, voice barely above a whisper, holding her hand out for you to take. She was so tempting, a smirk tugging at her lips, making her even more alluring as she waited for you to join her.

Truth be told, you knew it was wrong. She wasn't yours. But right now, it felt like it, and that was enough for you. Wanting was enough.

Placing your hand in hers, she pulled you towards her, making you fall on top of her, pushing her down on your bed as you fell into each other.

She laughed, eyes slightly disappearing as she smiled.

Carefully you got off her and laid down beside her, and simply adored the beauty that you never got to call your own.

"You're staring..." she murmured, her hand touching your face, caressing your cheek.

"No, I'm not," you smiled, leaning into her touch.

She only beamed at you with delight.

You never needed anything more, in this moment, she was everything.

Slowly you leaned closer, gently pressing your lips against hers.

She tasted sweet, like juicy strawberries in the summer.

In some way, she was just like a fruit, a forbidden one at that.

She always was the one you wanted. The one you'd sneak glances at in the classroom, in the hallway, and from the far side of the gym.

You wanted to have her; it wasn't just a summer thing.

When you're young, people assume you know nothing, but you knew everything. You were in love, and she would have been the one, if just one thing had been different.

If your wish had come true, she'd be the one.

But you knew, she never was yours to begin with.

But it would have been fun if she would have been the one.

Lost in her embrace, kissing her hard as your fingertips relished in her soft skin was all you needed. Even if she'd never truly be yours.

Your hands under her sweatshirt, feeling her warmth. Softly roaming upwards, trying to feel all of her.

Her hands started doing the same, like she wanted to beat you to it, her hands feeling your stomach. She pulled away and broke the heated kiss when your hands started tugging at her jeans, and then she whispered, "are you sure?"

You nodded at her words and said, "never have I ever before."

"Me neither..." she admitted, her cheeks covered in a red flush.

Sitting slightly up, she pulled her sweatshirt over her head and threw it at the end of the bed, all you could do was watch as her breasts fell.

Quickly you did the same, in a hurry to be touching her skin again.

Carefully you let your hand slip past her jeans, and into her underwear. Her breath hitched at the new sensation, but in a matter of seconds, her own hand had done the same to you. The two of you laid on the bed, hands between each other's thighs, figuring out what the other person liked.

Your fingers gently stroked her clit, slowing down, and speeding up, only to keep the pace when she'd gasp, letting you know what felt good. She leaned closer, her lips brushing yours for a few seconds before she ultimately closed the gap.

Kissing you gently, adding more pressure to her strokes, you moaned into her mouth.

She only groaned in response, her legs clenching together as you pleasured her.

As you were getting closer to your orgasm, your movements became sloppier. She started grinding on your hand, smearing her wetness all over your palm.

Soft moans and whimpers left your mouth as your legs started to tremble. She fondled with your breasts with her free hand as she kept stimulating you.

A small chuckle left her lips as you came, your eyes closed shut as the immense pleasure took over, making you arch your back as your entire body shuddered.

She rode out your high, and then slowly retracted her fingers that were coated with your arousal. You only watched as she sucked her fingers clean, tasting you. She was such a tease, and that was one thing you loved about her.

Now you even let yourself think that you had her.

But deep inside of your heart, you knew her heart belonged to someone else, which only made this moment more precious. Something that only the two of you'd remember.

All you knew was that the memory of her looking absolutely breathtaking would forever be embedded in your mind.

Your lips found her neck, sucking on her pulse point, leaving a bruise. She grinded into your hand, trying to get even more friction as you stimulated her. Placing sloppy kisses from her neck down to her collarbone and breasts made her moan in pleasure.

Your desire to make her come undone only grew as her thighs tried to trap your hand.

Her legs started to tremble, and your lips latched onto one of her breasts, sucking her sensitive nipple. Sinking her teeth into her bottom lip, she silenced her moan as she got the release she had been desperately chasing.

Slowly you pulled away from her breast, and watched as she panted, you pressed open mouthed kisses all over her collarbone, while riding out her orgasm. You chuckled softly when you felt her heart hammering inside her chest as you snuggled into her.

She stayed the night, and as you woke up the next morning, you were twisted in the bedsheets, cuddling, not getting enough of each other's warmth.

You were scared of waking her when you pulled away, but you wanted to admire the sight before you. All she did was turn slightly in her sleep, making her lay on her stomach.

The morning sun shined through the window. Her back was beneath the sun, and you wished you could write your name on it.

Those days turned into nights. At one point you thought that she could finally be yours, because you were both changing for the better.

When she was about to leave after having stayed for the weekend, you asked her, "will you call when you're back at school?"

You thought you had her, but it wasn't so.

Days went by with no word from Hailee, and all you wanted to do was to be with her.

You drove to the mall, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but she was nowhere to be seen, driving back home, you remembered that Betty was throwing a party.

As you drove past Betty's house, your heart broke.

Hailee was riding on her skateboard down the sidewalk and didn't look over her shoulder to see your car behind her.

You watched as she walked up to Betty's front door, and they kissed, right there on the porch, in front of Betty's stupid friends.

But you always knew it would end this way.

You watched as Hailee patched Betty's broken wings, making it up to her.

Then you drove away and got lost in the memory of how august slipped away into a moment of time, the two of you twisted in your bedsheets, it was no doubt, august sipped away like a bottle of wine.

Cause she wasn't yours to lose.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.7K 1.1K 66
One shots of woman that I would get on my knees for. Along with some of their characters. 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵 -𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐅.𝐏 ᪥...
2.3K 52 11
This is my first book and english isn't my first language so sorry for the bad language. Gip // gxg * =smut Requests are open. Daughter/Mother Girlf...
4.4K 38 13
Elizabeth Olsen one shots ⚠️=smut 🥹=fluff
2.2K 72 9
Thrilling and romantic fanfiction. Natasha Romanoff finds herself unexpectedly vulnerable after a mission goes wrong, compelling her to seek refuge w...