Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say

3.7K 87 4
By fluffymeowcat

I do not own aything from Twilight it all belongs to Stephenie Meyer

But I do own Emily HA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilys' P.O.V

Three days. Ugh! It was worser than Rosalie. I felt bad for the two of them. Dad said that he wanted me downstairs when my huge brother went up. He said that he wanted me here with mom. He was taking . Rosalie, Edward with him. I was sitting on the living room couch writing in my journel, while mom was playing with my hair. I smile everytime mom or dad calls me there daughter. I still have my necklace. I never take it off. Sometimes I think of revenge on my father if he wasn't already dead. I have done research on my clan. We were known as the Nightstakers. Someone betrayed us. In order for them to live. But my family keeps me sane. I heared the last of Emmetts scream and his last heart beat. Mom and I looked at each other and smiled. Mother was happy for Rosalie. I listened to my dad and my brother explain to him what he was.What we were. To out suprise he acted like nothing happened. He was okay with it. Which is shocking.

I think we were all suprised. Dad asked him if his throat was hurting. There was silence. Im taking that as a yes. I heared the window upstaris open. Aw man that sucks there leaving. I looked at my mom and batted my eyelashes at her.

"Mom" She looked at me and pointed her finger at me.

"Don't even think about it" She said. Sternly. Grrr. I huffed.

"Okay. But when do you think they will be back?"

"When they open the door and when ever Emmett is ready."

"Okay" I huffed again. I stood up and and looked out the window. "Do you think he'll be okay?"

"Who?"

"Emmett. I mean he is new"

"They'll be perfectly fine."

"I guess". I shighed. It's been five minutes. hurry up already. I sat on the rocking chair to the nearest couch.

25 minutes later. Were are they? I thought. Ugh so frustrating. I was upside down on the rocking  chair. Seriously I could massacre a while town by now.

48 minutes later. Mom is sewing. Im bored. Mom is sewing, and my other fanily is out in the woods. Mean while im side ways on the rocking chair.

1 hour and 25 minutes. I was laying in the sofa, mom was pacing back and forth. I smirked.

"Not so easy is it?" I asked mom.She stopped pacing and looked at me.

"Oh hush."

"Mom do you want me to go outside in the front yard and listen. I can hear up to fifteen miles away. If I concintrate enough"

"Okay but do not-" She was cut of by the door opening. Rosalie and Emmett, edward, and Carlisle came threw. Dad closed the door and gestured for them to go in the living room . I stoopd up happy that they were, and alive. "Thank god." Mom said and walked over to dad and hugged him. I looked over to Rosalie, who was smiling? Since when did she smile? Oh maybe that has something to do with the fact that she is holding Emmetts hand. WOW! that was fast. Ya he's finally awake, and huge. I didn't care if he was a newborn. I ran up tp him and hugged him.

"Woah." He said obviously shock that I did that.

"Emily" My family shouted at me. I ignored them and hugged my brother. I let go of him and looked up at him. he had a smile on his face."Hi im so happy that your okay and awake. My name is Emily I dont know if you remember me or not? Did you like hunting? Whats your favorite thing about being-" I was cut off by dad clearing his throat.

"Let him breath Emily" Dad chuckled.

"Dad were vampires we don't need to breath." I told him. Emmett laughed a booming laugh. It was very loud. He looked at me.

"I like you. Were going to get along just fine." He stated, chuckling. I smiled at Rosalie.

"He likes me." I said to her.She growled at me.Emmett looked at her with confusion on his face. " Ignore her. So come sit I want to learn about my new brother bear." I pulled him to the couch and sat down. He gladly accepted my offer.

"Emily don't pressure him." Mom scolded.

"Im sorry I was rambling" I told Emmett. I felt heat on my cheeks. Emmett laughed at me embaresment.

"Yes you were" Edward said. I glared at him. Turd I thought to him. He smiled.

"I'll tell you my story but only if you tell me yours." Emmett said looking at our family. Rosalie and I turned our heads not wanting to tell our stories. " Am I missing something?" Noticing our stares.

"Alot" I murmmered. Dad gave me a look.

"Okay well i'll tell you my story. I was born in 1915 i am 20 years old. i grew up in a small town of Gatlingburg, Tennessee. I was part of a large scotch-Irish family. I am the only child. I had, what my parents considered a wild adolescence. I ran wild with a crowd that drank, gambled......and womanized. Im not proad of it. To me I was an great hunter, and woodsman" He grinned.

"So your cocky?" I asked him with a smirk on my face. He smiled at me.

"Very" He said.

"Emily it is rude to interupt." Mom scolded me.

"Sorry" I mummbled. Emmett chucled. Were going to get along just fine.

"Anyways" Emmett continued with a smile on his face. " I was hunting when Rosalie found me. A bear was going to finish me off when she saved me.I would not know what I would do without her" He said looking into Rosalies eyes. We all sat there staring at them I cleared my throat. They both turned their heads away.I smirked at Rosalie. She winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her. Edward had a grossed out expression on his face.

"Do I even want to know?" I asked Edward. He laughed. Wow it's been a while since I heared my big brothers laugh.

"No" He murmured. Emmett's booming laugh filled the house. Rosalie gigles. Oh I can already see were this is going.Girl saves Boy. Boy likes girl. Girl likes boy. Me not sleeping because of them having...well you get the point. Ugh! Akward.

"So whats your stories?" Emmett asked us. I did not want to tell him that.

'Edward if you can tell him my story when its time.Can you please tell him?' I thought to him. He noded his head.

"Im going for a run. I'l be back by 6:00" I told my family. I didnt give them a chance to answer. I flashed outside and let mother nature take me. As I was running I stopped when I saw the perfect place to relax. There was a small opening. The opening had many flowers around them. The grass was  bright green. The trees were in a circel around the patch of grass. I sat down with my back against the tree. The wind slightly moving my hair. I sat there, for what seemed like forever but it wasnt. It was five minutes. While I sat there I thought of a song. Something that was perfect for right know. I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened my mouth to sing the words.

(A/N all rights go to T swift)

I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before

I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
Then you came along
And you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier

Watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know
How that would feel

And you made it so real

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground'
Spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier,
ohh......

Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore..... more....

You lift my feet off the ground,
spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier

I sighed. Now all I have to do is remember it. It was getting late. But I still had time. I layed down on the grass and watched the blue skies above. Make pictures. My life my not be perfect, it may not be grand. But it's what god gave me he gave me a gift. A gift that I will not return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 7.4K 25
Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night. They are actually changed into vampires...
4.8K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
346 49 21
WARNING, THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS everyone knows that the original vampires were not the original vampir...