๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’Š๐’...

By p3nguin_i1ya

Everything isn't as it is... Everyone can be a liar... PLATONIC (Yandere! Father TOKYO REVENGERS x Daughter!R... More

Characters
Characters pt. 2
00
01
02
03
04
05
Q&A
06
07
08
Q&A pt. 2
09
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
14
Q & A pt. 3
15
16
17
18
19
๐ŸŒน
20
21
22
23
24
25
Copycats :((

26

640 14 4
By p3nguin_i1ya

P A P A...

P A P A...

(Y/N) was roaming around the building, trying to find Naoto.

If you can't tell, Mikey's words got to her.

This led to her breaking something and she was starting to remember who she really was.

.

.

.

A small brunette was strapped to a table.

Tons of needles and small vile of either a virus or their 'experiment' around her.

A tall man with shades covering his eyes.

"Don't worry as your true papa, I will heal you and bring you along with me as I rule this world as their new god"

The little girl was trying to remove her restraints as the tall man with shades kept getting closer.

"PLEASE NO! I WANT PAPA" she yelled.

"Don't worry... Papa IS here, Papa will take your pain away so you can be with me forever" the man injected her with his syringe.

The girl felt a burning sensation through her veins.

It almost felt like she was being burned alive from the inside.

She closes her eyes as she felt very tired for no reason.

"Don't worry my little one, the moment you will wake up soon. You will be living in our utopia that was built for you"

He transferred her to another room.

The room was designed to be around for a 10-year-old.

He placed his daughter on the bed, tucking her in.

He went back to the laboratory and got some fluids for the child.

He entered the sleeping girl's room and attached the fluids to her body.

He called in his assistant to get the family nurse and watch over her.

.

.

.

The tall man with shades was pissed.

His former colleague found out about the child and was planning to whisk away the child from him.

Apparently, his 'woman' sent a letter to his former colleague about the child.

The letter state he must 'save' the child as not only he was using it as an experiment (well in his mind he was just helping her to ease her disease).

She was going on and on about her 'child' might get hurt if he didn't save her.

He manages to dig up some plans and build a pod.

Multiple pods to be exact.

This was his former mentor/master, Oswald E. Spencer.

He remembered clearly.

His supposed 'woman' was the daughter of his mentor.

He met the lovely woman when they were pretty young.

The moment he caught her eyes, he was already falling for her charms.

They were always seen outside after his studies, hanging out either drinking tea or sharing their days with each other.

But when they were around 17, they began to become distant.

The lovely girl was placed in Europe to continue her studies for her painting classes while Albert was busy with his studies as well.

When they reach 20, he finally got to start on his work but soon realized that his 'woman' was nowhere to be seen.

He looked around the main mansion of her family but only to see her childhood bedroom empty.

He apparently heard that she was sent away by her father to just focus on her studies and not to be dealt with.

He was heartbroken but kept it inside.

He will wait for the day when she returns.

.

.

.

When he was in his mid-30s, he got to see her again.

He saw her full grown-up.

She was stunning as ever.

Her child-like figure was no more present instead her long hair framed her body quite well.

He was mesmerized.

She was more stunning than ever.

She went to visit her mother's grave that year and wish to see her father.

She wasn't aware of what was currently going on as her father kept her in the dark.

Oswald told his daughter to not worry about his business and focus on her business.

The daughter traveled around the world to learn about the different types of paintings and their symbolism in their surrounding cultures.

Anyways after visiting her mother's grave with Wesker, they decided to get a drink or two to hang out.

Not long after drinking, obviously, they were drunk.

Wesker was sober but he was still aware of his surroundings while his 'woman' was wasted.

He sent her back to her hotel but had to stay in order to watch her.

This escalated into them making out on the couch.

After a couple of rounds, both of them were passed out.

The woman woke up and saw she was naked.

She quickly looked to her side and saw her friend in bed with her.

'Oh no...' she was about to stand up but soon realize that his strong muscular arms were caging her.

As if he didn't want to let her go.

She shook him to wake up.

Wesker woke up and saw her trying to get out of his arms.

He just pulled her closer.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is wrong Al, this is wrong" the woman whispered.

Wesker raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you mean? It was full of emotion-" he cut him off.

"Al, I'm engaged" she looked away from him.

Those words made his heart twitch and it was not in a good way.

"What do you mean?" he asked her.

"I and Chris were about to get married later in the year, I only came back to invite my father as I was not expecting you" she truthfully said.

Her words were arrows being shot at him.

Each word or phrase was slowly killing him.

"This was... a...mistake" she tried to remove his arms around her.

This ended up pissing him in the scariest of ways.

"Darling... Out of all men in this world, why did you plan to marry him? Why couldn't be me?" his deep yet threatening voice intimidated her.

"Al I only see you as my family member and a friend, I am sorry if you felt misled" she covered herself with the blankets.

She didn't realize that his eyes glowed in red.

He was honestly disappointed and mad at her.

He was almost perfect.

He has the looks and brains.

What more does she want from him?

"You do know his line of work right?" he grabbed her chin, making her look at him forcefully.

"I know that's why I stayed by his side, he needs support" she tried to remove his hand from her chin.

"And I was also told that you betrayed them, why?" she questioned him.

"I had to, my mission is way too important for their petty lives" he reasoned.

She didn't buy it.

"Truthfully speaking Al, I am not buying it," she said.

"I don't know what happened to you but I don't want to be involved in whatever harmful or dangerous plan you are scheming" she manage to stand up and went to the bathroom and lock herself inside.

Wesker cleaned himself up after the lady and left the hotel.

A few months while staying at her father's place, something unexpected occurred.

The lady found out that she was pregnant.

She was smart enough to know who the father was.

Albert Wesker himself.

She decided to hide the child and just stay low and have no contact with anyone.

She told Chris that the engagement was gone and to forget about her.

She told him to never looked back and act like she wasn't even part of his life.

Forget any good and bad memories about her.

She flew to the Philippines to live and raise the child in peace.

Only 10 years passed, and things went downhill.

Albert, who was still looking for her, found her when she was buying groceries.

They had a major chase down through the allies of the nearby streets but in the end, he got her.

He noticed that a lot has changed to her physique.

Her breasts got a lot bigger and her hips were wider.

"What happened to you?" Wesker asked.

She didn't answer.

He asked again but he only got a quiet response.

His patience was running thin so he let her go again but this time he stalk her and found out about the child she was taking care of.

At first, he wasn't sure who the brat was but doing the months and clues from what he heard from his former teams of Chris, it's easy to say that he was the father.

Especially the little's girl eyes really showed who her father was.

He broke in one night and didn't mean to kill her.

He took the child with him and lied to the poor kid.

Sucks to say that kid was aware of what he had done.

The little girl wanted nothing to do with her biological father.

She fears that she might end up like her mother.

Wesker whisk her away and was with him throughout their trip to the states.

He was holding her arm pretty tightly, leaving a hand print.

The little girl was shaking from the fear of getting hit by this odd man.

Where was he taking her?

Is he going to hurt her?

Is he going-

The line of thought was disrupted.

He pulled her inside a condo unit.

It was massive.

He drag her to a room and locked her inside.

He kept saying that she was infected and that he will heal her.

Those words didn't comfort her.

Instead, it just made her more scared of him.

Months has passed and he kept pushing her.

He took her to his work (in his main lab), spend time with her, treat her like a baby, etc.

She was still on her guard due to the fact she still didn't trust him enough.

The one thing that she can't freely do is that she can't go outside her room/prison room.

Her room was big enough to have a loft bed and TV with games and a computer set up but with restrictions.

The room didn't have any windows, meaning no natural light was in the room.

A dim light was the one that is giving light to the room.

Almost most of the social media websites (FB, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, etc) were mostly blocked.

The only thing she can use mostly is YouTube or any platforms that are not blocked.

Wesker is always on her back.

He even was the one washing her.

Like bathing her.

Feeding her.

Changing her clothes.

Basically, her basic tasks are now under his control.

The simplest of things are now his thing to do.

She felt weird whenever he does it.

Is she not capable of doing it?

Whenever she asks him, he responds.

"You are way too pure for doing this and that"

The response was always the same.

He always told her she was gonna be tainted if she did the task.

How is taking a bath by herself gonna taint her?

She would never understand him.

He kept playing his words around her head.

He tells her that she will be harmed when she goes outside her room.

Just even one-foot step, she will perish.

And guess what? She believed it.

She believes his lies.

She simply stayed in the room.

Her source of entertainment was books, dolls, worksheets from school and etc.

And in terms of human contact, Wesker was the only one she communicated with.

Though the only thing that she didn't know is that the room is huge because of the viewing window.

The viewing window was hidden from sight.

But she did have someone going into the room.

A short male with a black undercut for a hairstyle.

He kept looking back at her whenever the doctor was preparing the tests.

He did bring her some educational toys so she will be entertained during the test or bring her some candy.

She didn't really mind him since he was being nice.

Poor guy though.

He ended up with her inside the simulation.

It was Mikey.

.

.

.

Looking back at it, she was treated like a sick baby even though she was old enough to care for herself.

She was locked up in a room with no way of getting out.

She kept walking, trying to find Naoto.

P A P A .  .  .

As Mikey was about to hit the ground.

His real and genuine memories came back.

He was a researcher in a famous company that not only helps to create vaccines, they technically deal with medical facilities.

He was assigned to one of the heads of the said famous company.

The focus of his research was on a little girl that has a unique virus.

Her said virus was something she was born into.

Basically, when she was born, her father and mother are already infected with the virus.

He was a little curious about who her father was or even her family background.

So he did a little background research and found out something interesting.

The girl's mother was the daughter of one of the main three of the company (founding fathers of Umbrella).

Her father is quite mysterious.

The only thing that is known about her father is that he came from a project from her grandfather's project.

Most of the father's identity is still a mystery.

He got to see her for the first time when she was asleep.

He remembers seeing the child as she was just placed in a tube of glass.

Her small frame was just floating in liquids to keep her young.

She was quite older than she looks.

When she was removed from the tube, he got to touch her to examine her.

Her skin was silky smooth.

It almost felt like she was just a doll.

He was told to do a "check-up".

Basically, he was like a doctor's assistant.

There was a specific pediatrician and he is like an assistant.

He takes and records the medication and test run on her.

After a few months of trying to get her to talk to him, she finally said "idiot...".

That may be an insult but for him, it was good enough since he finally got to hear her say a word.

She never said anything when they first encounter (this time when she was awake).

She still was adjusting to the new people around her so he knows what can make her uncomfortable.

The last thing he wants is a traumatized child.

But then he was forced inside a pod.

Before he could even ask for help, the pod was shut.

Wires started to feed through his clothes and into his skin.

And that was his last memory of it.

Shinichiro who was invited by accident was just walking around the concert hall's outside building.

As he looked at the dancers inside the room, he was just pouting.

'I imagine little (Y/N) dancing around in her tutu skirt-'

His thoughts were cut off when a body fell on him.

"Ack!" he yelled in pain.

His eyes widened as he realize who fell on him.

"Haruchiyo?!"

Footsteps came in running and saw Izana running towards him.

"Shin?!" he yelled to his attention.

"Izana?!"

As Izana was about to go near Shinichiro, Mikey fell on top of him.

Mikey who finally woke up from his daydream just looked shaken.

"I have to wake up everyone"

A/N: Sorry I couldn't update lol I know all of u r tired of me not updating fast but guess wut I still update so anyways...

Can I pls pat Tighnari's ears?

I will finally die if I did-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.8K 34
โ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด…แด ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษดsสœษชแด˜s โž โ†ณ fake dating trope with a twist ;) โœฆ Koko x fem.reader ๐–ฆน ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ...
99.7K 2.3K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
16.6K 698 26
completed. ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅโ™ก "๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ...