Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 12

60 1 0
By EGvamp24

⚠️Mentions of abuse. Read at your own risk.⚠️

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I looked up as Sheriff Peterkin came into the room "You're like a Little Rock in my shoe. I shake my foot, I think I've gotten it out, then dang, there it is again." Sheriff Pete said and I shrugged "Maybe watch where you're steppin'." I told her and she put a file down in front of me. "That Little Rock on the back of my heel makes me want to crush it." She said and sat in front of me opening the file and I frowned "Unlawful discharge of a firearm. Trespass on protected habitat.Felony destruction of property. All in the last two weeks. You're on a roll, chief." "You think I'm gonna rat anybody out, you got the wrong idea." I said crossing my arms and Pete sighed. "I know your little teen brain doesn't like to think ahead, but I want you to come with me to uncharted territory." She told me and I frowned.

"The future. How you gonna feel six months from now, sittin' in juvenile prison in Wadesboro? How do you think Olivia will feel?" She asked and I looked up as she mentioned her and she nodded "Yeah, I notice the way she looks at you, even all the times she comes to me she talks about you. I've known her since she was a baby, she has a deep connection with you." She said then pulled out a few photos of the guys that chased us through the marsh. "You know these two?" She asked and I looked blankly at their photos. "My question is, Do you know these two?" "They... they broke into John B's house, and... then chased us through the marsh, shot at us and nicked Olivia in the arm. Other than that, I have no idea." I told her and showed me another picture which was an autopsy picture and I looked away in disgust for a second "Here's a more recent photo. Somebody gaffed them, then used them for chum. Whatcha think, bull shark?" She questioned and I frowned.

"Here's the bad news, chief. Whoever killed these two men is still out there, and I got reason to believe their next target is a friend of yours... John B. Maybe Olivia. You kids don't think you're the only ones after the Royal Merchant now, do you?" She told me and I frowned "And, yeah. I know about that, too." "Okay, Sheriff Peterkin, promise you he's not on it anymore." I told her and she nodded "So you say. I'm just tryin' to keep him safe." She said and went by the door. "I want you to tell your friend John B to come in and talk to me, and let's see if we can keep you out of Wadesboro. And Olivia, she's got a good life. After her other boyfriend, I know you want to protect her so do herself a favor and make sure she stays in her good life." Sheriff Pete told me and I looked down at my lap, she's right, Olivia has a great life, she doesn't need me bringing her down.

Olivia

I drove to the Sheriff's department and went up to the front desk "Is Sheriff Peterkin in?" I asked and JJ's dad, Luke Maybank who was an abusive son of bitch who deserved to be in jail, walked in and he smirked when he saw me "Well if it isn't, Olivia Bradley... how's your mama doing?" He asked and chuckled. I was about to lung at him but Plumb brought out JJ and he looked to me then to his father "Are you his guardian?" "I hate to say I'm his father." Luke said and I held his hand but he let go which made me frown in confusion.

I was about to follow JJ out but Sheriff Peterkin called me and JJ turned to me "You should stay." He muttered then walked out with his dad and I turned to Peterkin. "You know deep down his father is not a good man. You know what he'll do." I told her and she just looked at me "Come on back with me." She told me and I rolled my eyes "I have to get going." "No you don't. It's about time that we talk... about somethings." Peterkin said and I sighed then went into her office.

"Look, Olivia... I know you have been through a lot with you going to rehab, your mother dying. If there's something on your mind, if you're going through something, you can always talk to me." She told me looking at my leg as it was bouncing and I looked at the clock "Look Pete, I appreciate you looking out for me and all but I am fine." "Alright, if you say that you're fine than you're fine. But I want you to start thinking about your future." She said and I frowned "You can start by forgetting about this Royal Merchant stuff and stay out of trouble. That means staying away from JJ, I know you have feelings for him but you gotta think about your future. You're smart and strong... your mother wouldn't want you to bringing yourself in the gutter." Pete said and I shook my head "Olivia, I know you... i don't want to see you end up like your father." Pete said and I chuckled, I can't believe she would bring him up. My biological father, Nathan Wilcox was a horrible father and husband, he would come home drunk, abuse me and my mom, one night he almost killed me. He kept telling me that I was a mistake and that it's my fault that I make him mad. "If you knew me, then you'd know what was really happening to me." I said and I opened the door and trudged out of the Sheriffs Office.

I made my way to JJs to make sure he was okay and that nothing bad didn't happen, I taped on his window, and he opened it up then I climbed through the window and hugged him tightly "God, I was so worried JJ." I muttered and buried my face in his neck "Don't." He said then pulled away which made me frown "JJ." "I said don't Liv. Just stop trying..." he said not trying to wake his father and I frowned. "Stop trying to do what? Look after you? JJ you're father is abusing you!"

"Yeah? And what about you? What about Taylor? He abused you for, I don't even know how long and you don't want to do anything... I'm not good for you, you deserve better. Better than me, better than Taylor! Just go back to Rafe, he seems like the better choice!" "JJ, what are you talking about? Better choice?" I questioned and he groaned "I love you!" He yelled and I frowned "You- you love me?" I asked and he chuckled "Yeah, I love you... but you... you're always gonna be a kook." JJ said and I scoffed. "JJ." "Olivia, just go! I don't need you!" JJ yelled and I felt tears form in my eyes. I climbed out of the window and JJ slamed it closed, I walked to my car and I ended up burting into tears sobbing like an idiot.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I laid in my bed, I felt numb and not myself, I kept thinking of the fight me and JJ had "Sweetheart Sarah's here." I heard a knock and I sighed then the door opened reveling Sarah "Hey." "Hey." We muttered then she sat next to me "How are you feeling?" She asked me and I shrugged "Okay, I guess. Last few days was rough, this morning me and JJ had a fight." I told her and she nodded. I also wanted to tell her about Taylor but I just couldn't "You left before the end of the funeral, I was worried about you... Rafe keeps asking about you." She said and I cleared my throat "Sarah-" "What?" Sarah muttered and I sighed "Nothing, um what are you doing tonight?" I asked and she sighed "Midsummers. Remember you were gonna go with Rafe, your mom... set it up." Sarah told me and I nodded "Right." I muttered then laid back down "Me and my mom was supposed to go shopping for a dress but we never did." I told her and she nodded.

"Well, lucky for you, we both are the same size. I have the perfect dress for you, come on." Sarah said and I sighed "I don't think I'm in the mood for a party." "C'mon, Liv. You can't stay cooped up in your room forever. Your mom would want you to go." Sarah said and I rolled my eyes. "She's right sweetheart." I heard from my door and I saw my dad lean against the door way "This is a chance to clear your head, have fun. And you did promise your mom you'd go, whatever happens." He told me and I nodded "I did... Fine! I'll go." I sighed then Sarah smiled "Yay, besides you can be my plus one." Sarah said and I frowned "Wait, what happened with you and Topper?" "He's not my splinter bean... Something happened at the party." Sarah said and I looked at my dad to see he was gone.

"What happened?" I asked and she sighed "He wanted to be more serious and I didn't think it was the right time." Sarah said and I nodded "Yeah, yeah I get it... You want to be sure. I guess Topper didn't like that?" I asked and she nodded. "Nope... but uh- I'm seeing someone, uh don't freak out." Sarah told me and I frowned "Why would I freak out? Who are you seeing?" I asked her and she sighed "Um your cousin John B... we went to Chapel Hill yesterday." She told me and I scoffed "Chapel Hill? Why would he go to Chapel Hill? Why were you there?" "I helped him after he was running from some cop and a woman." Sarah told me and I frowned "oh...Crap, DCS." I muttered and she looked confused. "I guess... he told me about the gold, but it's fine I don't want nothing in return." "Oh Kie's gonna be so pissed." I muttered and we went to Tannyhill.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"There you're all done." Sarah muttered and turned me around in the chair and I looked in the mirror, my makeup was subtle, and my hair was half up and half down with a baby blue flower crown that matched my dress. "Wow... I look-" "Smokin' hot" Sarah said and I smiled "Thank you Sarah. I'm very glad to call you my best friend." I told her and she pulled me into a hug, when we pulled away, I heard a small chuckle "Wow Liv, you look beautiful." I turned to see Rafe and he matched my dress "Uh thanks... you don't look bad yourself." I smiled and I noticed his suit was the same color as mine, I looked at Sarah to see she was smiling "I didn't plan this." She chuckled and I nodded. "Um can me and Rafe have some privacy? I want to talk to him for a sec." I muttered and she nodded, she walked out and I sighed "What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head "It's nothing... uh I just wanted to talk to you about the party... what happened at Kelce's party.." I said but suddenly I heard a knock at the door, I sighed then looked to the ground "Come in." "Hey guys." Ward said opening my door and I smiled "Well look at you two. I think you two will look great walking in together." Ward said and I nodded "I was going to drive over with my dad." "Nonsense. We have room in our car. And besides we're all walking in together." Ward said and I faked a smile. "Great..." Ward walked away. "What were you gonna say?" "It's not important, we should get going." I told him and he nodded.

Pope

"Have you heard from JJ?" "No... He'll be all right. He's got the survival instincts of a cockroach." Kiara said and I looked to the ground "It's all my fault." "You didn't do this Pope. Topper almost killed you. Remember?" Kiara said and suddenly we heard people clapping. We watched as the Cameron's came in with Olivia's family and we noticed Liv walking hand in hand with Rafe "What the hell?" I muttered and Kie frowned "What is she doing walking in with Rafe after what happened last night?" Kiara asked and I shrugged.

Olivia

I saw Pope and Kiara so I cleared my throat then looked at Rafe "I'll be back, okay?" I told him and he nodded kissing my cheek and I walked towards them. "Hello kind sir... I think I want one of these nice oysters, but I think it's too messy." I said in a British accent and Kiara chuckled "Very nice British accent." "Oh, you should hear my Australian accent." I said and they nodded "So... you and Rafe... what's up with that?" Kiara said and I sighed "Look, I love Rafe and he's different from Taylor." I told them and Kiara frowned "What? You love him?" Kiara said and I sighed "Not important... Have you see JJ?" Pope asked and my smile dropped "We had a fight, so I haven't seen him since." I told them and I heard the microphone buzzed.

"Attention, everyone." we all looked up to the stage to see Ward "I want to take this moment to remember Marcy Bradley. She was a wonderful woman, who had wonderful children. Frankie, Julian, Robbie, and Olivia." Ward looked to me and my family which my dad raised a glass to Ward and Kiara nudged my side.

"You alright?" Kiara asked and I sighed "Yeah."

Midsummer started and the music blared.

"Liv, dance with me." Frankie pulled me to the dance floor, and I chuckled, I twirled her around and my dad picked her up "My turn!" he cheered, and I turned around then ended up in Rafe's arms "Hi." I smiled at him. "Can I have this dance?" "Yeah." I muttered and he twirled me and I chuckled "How did you learn to dance?" I asked and he smirked "I had a great teacher." He said and I remembered I taught him how to dance when we were younger. "Really? Hmm she must be an amazing one because before you were a helpless dancer." I chuckled and he smirked, I saw in the corner of my eye Taylor and my face dropped "What's wrong?" Rafe asked and I shook my head "Nothing... I uh I just need to use the bathroom." I told him and walked off.

JJ

Me and John B parked the HSM Pogue onto the shore and saw Midsummer's going on in the distance "Ready?" "Can you believe this Midsummer shit, man?" John B questioned and I sighed "Of course I can. Happens every year. No matter how screwed up the rest of us are. So, like, what's the plan, exactly?" I asked and he pulled out a piece of paper folded up.

"Okay, look, I need you to get this to Sarah." "Ooh! Can I read it?" I asked and he frowned "No, you can't read it." John B said and I smirked and I saw Vlad on the front of it "Who's Vlad?" "God, do you ever listen?".

"Hold up. Are you mackin' Sarah Cameron?" I asked and he hit my arm "Would you shut up?" "You're macking Sarah Cameron!" I yelled and he shook his head "All right, man. I'm doin' it for everybody, all right? What about you and my cousin? Huh..." John B asked and I sighed "There's nothing going on... actually you know what, no! I love her! I told her that and I messed up and told her to choose Rafe Cameron. I told her that she was a kook and she should just choose Rafe. She'd be better with him than with me, anyways." I told John B and he frowned "What?" "Nothin'." I muttered and he shook my head "No, you- you actually told her you love her and then you told her to choose Rafe Cameron? Your definetly stupid." he told me hitting the back of my head.

"You know you're probably gonna see Liv in there." John B told me and I shrugged then I put on a button up shirt then John B helped me put on a tie "You know, could you just hold still?" "So I just give that to Sarah? Huh?" I muttered and he slapped my hand "Yes, just give it to Sarah. Now, hold steady." "Vlad. Really?" I muttered and he scoffed. "Says the guy who calls my cousin Rapunzel." he said and I pulled out the gun that we got from the motel and he frowned "Are you kidding me?" "No, I'm not kidding you." I told him and he shook his head "If you get caught, you're goin' to jail." he said taking the gun and putting it into his backpack "Fine, but if I get ambushed, it's on you..." I said and i went up to the country club and I took a deep breathe, I hope I see Liv. She deserves an apology.

Olivia

I walked to the bathroom, but I was pulled into a small corner, and I saw JJ "Hi." I muttered and he looked down at me and smiled "Wow, Liv, you look beautiful." JJ whispered and I looked at his face to see his lip busted up more, he had a few cuts and a bruise on his cheek "JJ..." "Hey it's ok." JJ told me and I held each side of his face in my hands "No it's not okay. JJ, he doesn't deserve to treat you like this. You need to tell Peterkin! I'll even tell her about Taylor." I told him and he sighed "It's okay! Anyways, I'm sorry for yelling at you. And calling you a kook..." "It's okay, I guess I do sometimes act like a kook than a Pogue. " I said, and he nodded "Well, I guess I'll leave you to the party... wait are you really ready? To tell Peterkin?" JJ said and I looked to the ground.

"Yeah... I'm ready, and I'm ready to tell my dad." I muttered and he tilted my head up to look him in his eyes. "If you are, then I'm here for you, we all are. You're my Rapunzel." JJ said and I smiled. I remember the first time I met JJ. I went to the beach with John B and my uncle, he had JJ with him and introduced me. He laughed at me not knowing how to swim but he managed to at least stay on shore to build sandcastles with me, I always told him that Rapunzel was my favorite princess, so he always called me Rapunzel. I felt my heart race every time I look at JJ, JJ leaned in closer, and I slowly leaned in too "Are you sure about this?" I whispered and he just nodded then got closer. "Everything feels right when I'm with you." JJ muttered then we both leaned in and our lips touched.

I pulled away and I saw Taylor watching us "I have to go... uh see me later?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah, I gotta take care of something for John B. But uh, meet us at Rixton's, we got lots to talk about." he said and I nodded then he walked off. I turned to Taylor by the stairs and I frowned as he pulled me up the stairs and into a room "I wonder what Rafe will say when I tell him about that little kiss." "Just leave me alone, Taylor... your secrets safe, I didn't tell anyone about you raping me, so just leave." I told him and he chuckled "Seriously? Rape? Ha, you were asking for it." Taylor said and I frowned. "How was I asking for it? You took advantage of me, I was drunk and high. I never wanted it!" I yelled pushing him and he chuckled "Oh so you think your so tough now? How about you go tell the sheriff about it, huh? Who will they believe? The girl who was coked out of her mind? You have no one who will believe you." Taylor said and I shook my head. "My friends believed me... they'll back me up. And so will Rafe." "What those Pogues? You think skrawny ass JJ Maybank or Rafe Cameron will ever love you?" "Yeah, the Pogues... And JJ and Rafe are more better men than you'll ever be." I told him then I tried to walk out of the room but Taylor grabbed my arm twisting it "Owe, Taylor let go. Your hurting me." I groaned trying to pull him away but he grabbed my throat in a crushing grip "Let me get through to you, only you would know." he said then threw me to the ground and started kicking me in the stomach.

JJ

I found Sarah in the crowd but suddenly I wash pushed and I saw Pope "Hey!" "Dude, don't sneak up on me like that right now." I sighed in relief then he pulled me into a tight hug "Whoa. Unexpected PDA there, Dr. Spock. But, uh... hey, love you, too, man." I said kissing his cheek and he looked distressed. "Dude, I'm sick over all this shit, man." "You're sick? You don't seem sick." I said looking at him and he sighed. "I'm sick on the inside." he said and I smirked "Right. Well, I already knew that." "Did Shoupe do that?" Pope asked looking at my eye and the bruises on my cheek like Liv did but I shook my head "Oh, this? No. This is... It's my dad. You know? Has that right jab. Can really snap it off at times." I told him and he frowned. "That looks like more than a jab, bro." he said and I shrugged.

"It's nothin' that hasn't happened before." "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you take the fall for all this. It's my fault!" Pope said and IO shook my head as he kept on saying it over and over again. "No, it's not... Shut up." "You took the fall for me. I'll tell the truth, go to the cops..." Pope said and I put my hands on both sides of his shoulder "Shut up, Pope! Shut up. For once in your life, trust someone else. John B and I got it all sorted out. We're gonna be filthy rich, man. We're back in the G-game, baby." I said and Pope frowned "G-game? I thought we lost the gold game." "Yeah, well, we're in overtime now. Fourth and one, baby. Be right back." I said going towards Sarah. "Fourth and one?" "I'll explain... I'll explain later. Oh and I told Liv, I loved her... Gotta go." I yelled then made my way to Sarah but someone stopped me "Yes?" "Dewar's and tonic." he requested and I nodded "Right away, Mr. Dunleavy. Be right there." I said then once I was by Sarah I decided to start dancing with her "JJ?" "Yep." I muttered and she frowned "What are you doing here?" "I got a, uh, note from Vlad. Sh." I told her and she smiled "From... From Vlad?" she questioned and I nodded "Yeah. Read the note... oh and if I don't see Liv can you tell her I love her and she better have her cute beautiful ass at Rixton's." I told her and she smirked "You really love her don't ya?" Sarah asked and I was caught off guard. "She told you?" "She told me about you but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she loves you." Sarah said and I smiled. I turned to leave but there was Rafe, Kelce and his whole kook possie. "I'm wonderin' if you could get me a mai tai, my friend." "Pogue, how about you make that two?" Rafe and Kelce said and I took a deep breathe "I'm on the clock right now... You guys look spiffy. You know, uh, I got a couple of orders ahead of you, so why don't you guys just go ahead and wait by the bar?" I said getting nervous and Rafe shook his head "No, we're going..." "Help yourselves to hors d'oeuvres." I said pointing to a plate on the tables and he smirked "Oh, yeah. Guys, JJ's gonna serve us some hors d'oeuvres." "Right? Well, here are the hors d'oeuvres. Okay. I'll be right back, okay?" I said as I started walking into the country club "We're actually gonna follow you in here just to make sure..." "Ah, shit!" I muttered and started running I noticed Taylor coming down the stairs and I glared at him "Get him Taylor!" I heard Kelce yell and I manage to dodge him and started looking for places to hide such the bathroom/men's looker room.

"Ah, excuse me, guys." I tried opening the bathroom stalls but they were all occupied and I went to the other door to go out but Rafe blocked the exit "Hey, man, what are you doin' in the locker room?" Rafe said as I turned to go back to the other exit but Taylor and Kelce with some other kooks pushed me into Rafe "That's a Cute outfit. I see you and Liv matched." "Shut up!" he pushed me and Kelce grabbed me in a chokehold "Hold him still. What... what do you think? A four iron, right?" he said asking Taylor and I grunted "Keep his head still. I'm gonna line this up." "Very Rafe of you. Five on one? Why don't you ask Taylor what he done to your girlfriend?" I said and Taylor laughed "If you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball. Learn your etiquette, my friend. Come on." Rafe said and Taylor nodded "Well why don't I tell Rafe what I saw earlier by the stair with you and his girlfriend?" he asked and Rafe frowned "What did he do?" "They kissed." he said and I lunged at him but he punched me in the gut.

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more." Rafe said and I spit in his face "Oh, shit. All right then." he chuckled and the lights went off and on "Gentlemen! Is there a problem?" a security guard came in and Kelce let me go and I sighed in relief "Oh! Pardon me, officer. No, there's not an issue. I just... Actually, yes. No, there is an issue. Uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here. Beep! Call it in, right? Blatant disrespect for private property. Yeah. I'm in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen..." I said and fixed Kelces tie but he pushed me off him.

"Don't touch my shit." "...uh, caught me, sir, and they're about to take me away. And that's what you should do, escort me out of here. You got me." I said and he nodded then grabbed my arm "Come on." "All right. Fix that tie, son. You're lookin' spiffy, too. You Powerpuff Girls have fun." I told them and the guard started pulling me out of the room. "Tell Liv that if she's tired of the Pogue life, I'll be here." Taylor yelled and I frowned "You son of a bitch!" I growled lunging at him but the security guard pulled me back "You think I'm afraid of you?" "Come on! Come on." the guard said and I frowned "Ask Taylor what he did to Olivia, Rafe! Just ask!" "Hey, safe travels back to the cut, it was really nice seein' you again, JJ!" Taylor yelled as the guard pulled me out of the room.

Rafe

I looked to Taylor and frowned "What the hell is he talking about?" "After Liv and that Pogue kissed, I took care of it... I reminded her that Pogue life isn't what she wants." Taylor laughed then began to walk out "What the hell does that mean?!?" I yelled then I went around trying to find Olivia.

"Olivia! Liv!" I yelled her name looking around the crowd of people and I ran into her father "Rafe, where's Olivia? I haven't seen her since the beginning of the party?" Mr. Bradley told me and I looked at Taylor to see him laughing with Kelce and the other guys "She's crazy!" "Yo, Taylor!" I yelled and I pushed him to the wall "Where the hell is Olivia?!? You were with her last!" "Damn Rafe! Last I saw her, she was going upstairs with that Pogue, JJ. You might wanna keep your girlfriend on a short leash." Taylor chuckled and I punched Taylor in the face. He lunged at me getting a punch in also, I dodged his next punch and punched him again repeatedly "Never. Touch. My. Girlfriend. Ever. Again. You got that!" I yelled with every punch.

Before I could get another punch Sheriff Peterkin and Shoupe came in pulling us apart "Break it up! Rafe, calm down." Shoupe said and I calmed down. I saw my dad with Rose and Wheezie which they didn't know what was going on "Taylor Russell, you're under arrest for aggravated and sexual assault." Sheriff Peterkin said and I frowned "What? What the hell? I didn't do anything!" Taylor yelled as she was handcuffing him and she nodded "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Shoupe took him away and I frowned "What the hell just happened?" I questioned and Peterkin sighed "Mr. Bradley... Rafe, can you come with me, please?" she asked and I frowned "I don't know what just happened! Where the hell is my girlfriend?" I yelled and she sighed "Can you just follow me and I will take you to her." she said calmly and I nodded.

I looked at Olivia's dad and he patted me on the back "C'mon." he said and we followed up to a room upstairs and I saw a medic helping Liv who was hurt "Oh my god, Liv." Mr. Bradley went to her side and held her hand "One of the guest found her, then she told us what happened to her." Sheriff Peterkin said and I looked at Liv and she had tears in her eyes "Dad, I'm sorry I never told you. I was scared of what Taylor would do to me or if you'd even believe me. But dad he- he hurt me... He's the reason for everything, me getting into the drugs, the drinking, all of it." she cried and he sighed "Oh, sweetheart. I will always believe you, I'll always be here for you. You don't have to go through this alone." Mr. Bradley said and Liv looked at me. "Rafe?" "He's going to pay, Liv." I told her and she tried to get up but the medics helped her. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back gently making sure she wouldn't get hurt more "I won't let anything bad happen to you." I told her and I looked at Sheriff Peterkin and she nodded.

Olivia

"We need to take Olivia to the hospital to run some tests. Make sure you don't have any broken bones or a concussion." Pete said and I nodded, I looked at my dad and he sighed "I'll be right behind you, okay? I just gotta take your brother and sister home." He said and I nodded "Can you tell them I'm okay? I know Frankie would want to know if I was okay." "Sure." He said and I noticed Rafe holding his hand "What happened with your hand?" I asked and he shrugged "Punched Taylor in the face." "You should get your hand looked at too. C'mon, let's go." Peterkin said and he nodded then they put me on a stretcher and took me to the hospital.

They X-rayed me and luckily it wasn't too bad and they only have me pain meds "Liv? Oh my god!" I heard and I saw Sarah come in my room and pulled me into a hug "I came in with John B and we saw Rafe, what the hell happened?" She asked and I frowned "Why were you here with John B?" "You don't know what happened?" She asked and I shook my head "Topper pushed him off the Hawks nest." She told me and my eyes widened "What?!? Is he okay?" "Yeah he's fine. He only has a broken hand... what about you? What happened to you?" She asked and I sighed.

"Sarah... I think it's time I tell you the truth." I said and she frowned, I told her everything to Taylor abusing me, me starting drinking and the drugs, then going to Rehab and then Telling her what happened at Kelce's party. She held her hand to her mouth as she tried not to cry and I had tears in my eyes "Liv." She muttered and pulled me in a warm hug and I started crying, I could see Rafe outside the door and he dropped his head down and walked away.

A/N: And Taylor is out of here!! Boy going to jail for hurting our Girlie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.7K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
83.5K 1.7K 13
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ was stained with her cherry lip gloss as he leaned against the wall smoking weed. ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’ was smeared all around her...
138K 2.1K 94
Grace Cameron was a Pogue. Always has been. Sure her dad and half-siblings were the Kookiest a Kook could get but her mom had grown up on the Cut so...
4.8K 235 11
โ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue โž The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...