Full Moon

By MischiefStilinski132

His life was torn apart in one night. He didn't know what did it and he didn't know why. All he knows is that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Part 1 - Prologue

522 22 15
By MischiefStilinski132

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he tried to wipe his eyes in an attempt to see through the thunder storm caused rain. It didn't help that the lines were faded, making it even harder to stay in the lines on the road.

His leg was bleeding badly, and he had a gunshot wound in his shoulder. Not only had he just lost everything but he was bleeding out, and he couldn't get to Forks fast enough.

He used his knee to steer, grabbing his blood stained phone, and dialing a number he hadn't called for a few years. 30 seconds later he heard his uncle's voice through the phone.

"Stiles? Why are you calling me at 1 in the morning?"

His throat was dry, and it was thundering outside. He felt that he was near passing out. "Uncle Charlie-?"

That was all he could get out before he went into a coughing fit. Something had gotten into his lungs that really shouldn't have been there. He coughed out purple dust. He then got a flashback of wolfs-bane coming through the vents, meant to disable the werewolves, but it was a poison for humans as well, especially large amounts of it.

"Stiles, where are you!?"

"I'm- I'm on the road, I got shot... I'm trying to get to you..." He said before once again going into a coughing fit, using all his effort to keep his eyes on the road.

"Stiles! Who shot you! Where's your Dad!?"

Stiles' voice broke as more tears came from his eyes. "He's dead..."

There was a pause on the other side of the phone. Only for a minute. "Stiles you have to pull over, I'll come get you but you have to pull over first. You're going to get into a wreck if you don't pull off now."

"No, I- I have to keep going-" Stiles said, without really thinking about it, just feeling like he had to keep going. Had to get farther away from the thing that killed his entire family. His entire pack.

And out of all the bad times to go into a flashback that was when it hit him. Or maybe that was just another way of passing out.

"Stiles run!" Malia yelled, running out the doors. Stiles heard her scream seconds later.

Scott grabbed his shoulder and pulled him into a strong hug, which confused Stiles even more.

"Stiles, I'm so sorry." Scott said.

"Nooo!" Someone screamed.

Stiles didn't know what was happening, he began to feel Scott's claws tear into the flesh of his neck, then a gun shot rang out.

Stiles saw his father holding the gun, before running to Stiles, pulling him away.

Scott's hand shot out, wrapping around Stiles' leg. His claws tearing into his flesh.

"Sheriff you don't understand! He has to die!" Scott yelled as Stiles screamed in pain.

The Sheriff shot Scott two more times in the chest before pulling his son to his feet and taking him to the hallway.

"Stiles go!"

Through the pain and shock Stiles could barely move. Then his father shoved him down the hall. His feet seemed to carry him against his will. He stopped and turned around looking back at his Dad, about to go back for him. "I can't leave you!"

The Sheriff smiled at him. But then the door behind him opened and he was grabbed by the collar and jerked into the room. The door shutting behind him.

Next thing he knew Argent was pulling his arm, pulling him away from the screaming that was just down the hall.

"I have- I have to go back for them!"

Argent grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him into the lockers. "Stiles, don't you get it! They're dead! And soon I'm going to be too." Stiles shook his head at the adult, his eyes full of tears.

"What do they want?" He sobbed out.

Argents face changed very dramatically. Then in a hushed tone. "You, they want you."

Stiles' eyes widened, making room for more tears to spill out.

"Wh- Why me?"

"Because you have something special. Something I can't let them have."

Argent pulled out a gun and aimed it at his head. Making Stiles' breath catch in his throat. His heart seemed to stop beating for a second.

"Stiles, I'm sorry."

Everything in Stiles tried to understand how someone he'd known for so long could just turn around and kill him, now not just his best friend but someone he used to admire. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for Argent to squeeze the trigger.

Argent suddenly cried out in pain, his body falling to the floor, spasming. Stiles looked down the hall to see a platinum blonde headed girl, with red eyes and a black cloak, staring at Argent with boredom.

Stiles didn't wait, he ran for the doors, then he heard the shot of the gun, it had been aimed for his head and missed by nearly 8 inches, hitting his shoulder instead. Stiles gasped in pain as he pushed through the doors.

Looking back only once to see that the girl with red eyes was just staring at him as he ran. Not following or giving chase one bit.

Argent had just tried to kill him to prevent these people from taking him, when had the world gotten so screwed up?

Stiles felt a sudden pain in his chest and shoulder, making his eyes burst open, his body trying to sit upright, but was restrained.

He didn't know where he was, and he couldn't see anything. The initial shock from the blinding white light above him making his eyes feel like he was near a flash bomb. He couldn't see anything but white for a minute. But slowly it faded, and he began to hear the bodies that were rushing around him.

He wasn't able to hear anything but an insistent ringing but that was also going away. Then he heard his name being called.

"Stiles!" Stiles turned to his right to see what looked like his uncle Charlie.

"Un-" He tried to speak but his lungs just wouldn't have it as he began coughing again.

Then he heard other voices. "Two broken ribs, fractured wrist, gunshot wound in his shoulder, claw marks on his left leg, head trauma, possible concussion, stab wound in the chest, aconite poisoning. At the moment that's all we can see."

His uncle began yelling at the woman. "Oh is that all?!"

"Sir, your job is to keep him awake!"

"Stiles, come on bud can you hear me?" Stiles felt like 300 pounds was sitting on his chest, making it nigh impossible to breathe. But he nodded to his uncle.

"That's good, we just have ten more minutes. Then we'll be at the hospital. We have one of the best doctors in the state. You just have to stay awake for ten more minutes!"

The woman was yelling into the phone. "Someone get Dr. Cullen to the emergency room, tell him we have a code red!"

Stiles saw black spots in his vision and felt like passing out again. But he kept his eyes open. He knew bad things happened to people who closed their eyes in an ambulance, he didn't want to be one of those casualties.

His body was numb, he couldn't feel his torso, and he wished he couldn't feel his legs.

Minutes passed that felt like hours to him, every agonizing second only made the pain worse. Before he knew it the lights around him were changing, and he was moving. His uncle was gone.

A mask came over his face and a sweet smell filled his nostrils. Luring him to sleep, even through the pain, he found it wasn't that hard.

Author's Note - 

So this idea literally came to me an hour ago while I was watching Twilight, this will be Stiles X OC. 

I have not written many of these so lets hope this turns out ok. Please leave comments on what you think will happen, I will update this one more time before the 25th.

But first I have a question, should I make this Stiles X Vampire or Stiles X Werewolf?

At the moment I'm leaning towards werewolf but I want to know what you guys think.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...