Young Avengers : Assembled

Per fanfiction357y

"The two individuals are engaging in hand-to-hand combat. The green one has just been thrown on the sidewalk... Més

Chapter 1 : Billy Kaplan
Chapter 2: Kate Bishop
Chapter 3: America Chavez
Chapter 4: Teddy Altman
Chapter 5: Cassie Lang
Chapter 6: Elijah Bradley
Chapter 7: Nathaniel Richards
Chapter 8: America Chavez
Chapter 9: Hawkeye
Chapter 10: Patriot
Chapter 11: Hulkling
Chapter 12 : Stature
Chapter 13: Iron Lad
Chapter 14 : Asguardian
Chapter 15: Patriot
Chapter 16: Hulkling
Chapter 17: Stature
Chapter 18: Kate Bishop
Chapter 19: Billy

Introduction

159 7 0
Per fanfiction357y

"Breaking news! We are currently following the attack that is happening on Park Avenue directly in front of the NYPD. The authorities have not yet confirmed the identity of the perpetrator but we can assume, based on their appearance that they are an enhanced individual, some kind of grey monster. The officers are seemingly retreating into the precinct. As of now, we cannot confirm whether there are victims or not."

"We now have a visual on the action. It seems like the criminal is holding a car above his head, as the officers seek shelter. He has now thrown the projectile which has been stopped midway through its race in the air by a green individual. Could it be the Hulk?

The two individuals are now engaging in a hand-to-hand fight. The green one has just been thrown on the sidewalk. The grey monster prepares to give him another punch. 

What happened? The monster has just been thrown on the ground by a beam of energy, coming from ... Iron man?

Next to him is a man holding a shield and another one with some sort of lightning bolts around him. Are there new Avengers?"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.4K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
313K 6.8K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
2.2K 76 6
❝you don't scare me, your anger scares me❞ (𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦) ...
9.8K 546 44
PLEASE READ. I've thought about doing this story for awhile now and I've decided to upload it. In this story Y/N L/N is a normal boy growing up in...