La maîtresse du diable

By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... More

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 11 | Knives!
Chapter 12 | Race 🔥
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 14 | Pity
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 36 | the Germans
Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥

1.5K 24 3
By _toxicmenaddict_

Ares's POV 

I still as I realize I did exactly what she told me not to do. She gets up and pushes me down on the bed. She grabs the ropes and moves to tie up my hands and feet. 

"What's your safe word?" 

"Euh strawberry." 

"If it gets too much to handle say it and I'll stop and take off the ropes. If I do something you don't like just say that you're uncomfortable with it and I'll stop doing it." 

Once she's done she moves toward the bedside table and opens up the first drawer and grabs some lube out of it. She opens it and squirts some on my dick, she rubs it all over my dick with her hand. 

"Now I'm gonna do exactly as I said what I would do if you thrust up in my mouth again. So be ready 'cause it's gonna be a long night." 

She grabs my dick in her hand and slowly starts moving her hand up and down while twisting her hand. She starts speeding up her movements and every time she feels that I'm about to cum she slows down again or completely stops, just to start again. 

She starts speeding up again and I feel my orgasm building up again, my dick starts twitching ready to release. Just as I'm about to cum she stops and slaps my dick and balls. 

"Let's see if you're a good eater." She grabs a tissue and cleans the lube off my dick. 

She takes her lingerie off and sits on top of me with her face towards my feet and her ass in my face. 

"Now I'm gonna sit on your face and you're gonna eat me out, if you're doing a good job I'll give you head if not I stop. Keep in mind you're still not allowed to cum." 

Before I have a chance to answer she sits on my face. I suck on her clit and she starts lowering herself and takes my dick in her mouth. Taking that as a signal that I'm doing good I go a little further. I start flicking my tongue against her clit and she starts grinding on my face encouraging me to keep going. 

I lick her slit, moving my tongue to her entrance, circling my tongue, and sucking her. As I feel her slowly stop sucking my dick I thrust my tongue into her quickly. She starts sucking my dick again and I move my tongue again to her clit and start licking it. Then sucking it variating between all three until she comes all over my face. 

She stops sucking my dick and gets off of me. 

"You did good, I'll reward you. You're allowed to cum." With that, she sits over my legs and grabs me, and places her mouth over the tip all while keeping eye contact with me. She sucks the tip and slowly starts lowering her head up and down slowly building up the face and hollowing her cheeks now and then. 

She can't fit me in her whole mouth and uses her hand for the bottom while her other hand cups my balls and squeezes them. 

I moan at the feel of her mouth on my dick. I feel my orgasm building up in me. Not much later I'm twitching in her mouth and my orgasm shoots out of me deep in her throat. 

She gets up and kisses me fiercely, slowly moving her hands towards the ropes around my wrists and undoing them. Once she's done she moves away from me and undoes the ropes around my ankles. 

Once she's done she sits on me and starts grinding her pussy against my dick, making me hard again. She takes my hands and places them on her body encouraging me to touch her. 

I move my hands all over from her head to her neck to her breasts, her back, and her ass where they rest. 

She keeps grinding on me and moves her mouth to mine kissing me again. I start grinding up to her wanting the release. She abruptly stops grabbing the condom and putting the corner between my teeth and ripped it open. She grabs the condom and puts it on me. 

She grabs my dick and places it at her pussy slowly lowering herself onto me. Once I'm fully in her she takes a few breaths.

"I want to hear you moan, whimper ... if you keep your noises to yourself, I'll stop. Got it?" 

"Yes, I understand please start moving," I beg her, trying to thrust up. 

She slowly starts going up and down, I start whimpering wanting more. She starts going faster and faster while moving her hand towards my neck, gripping it, and putting light pressure. 

I moan at the ecstasy I'm feeling right now, losing myself in the feel of her. Suddenly the feeling disappears as she stopped moving again. 

I start thrusting upwards but she just slaps my chest indicating that I better stop. I stop and wait for a little, after a while, she's still not moving and just sitting there. 

I start whimpering and begging her to start moving again.

"Please just start moving again, I can't take this." 

"What was that I don't think I heard you. Come on say it louder." 

"Please, ugh. Start moving again, please." 

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" 

As I'm about to answer she cuts me off by rotating and grinding her hips against me. She leans forward and kisses me, pressing her tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I part my lips for her and her tongue comes in my mouth lightly touching my own and moving together. She slightly pulls back and gives me a peck. Before pulling back and switching our positions so that now I'm on top.  

I start moving my hips against hers meeting her thrusts. 

"Harder." I keep my pace and put more force behind my thrust doing exactly as she orders me to. 

"Fuck, don't stop. Don't stop." She moans. 

I do as she says and feel my orgasm quickly building. I try to prolong it knowing that she hasn't given me any permission yet. 

I feel her clenching around me indicating that she is close. 

"Use your hand as well, rub my clit, and don't stop what you're doing in the mean whi- Ohh fuuuck." 

She comes all over my cock, clenching tightly around me. She looks at me giving me a small nod indicating that I can cum, still trying to catch her breath. With a few more thrust I cum and pull the condom off and tie it so it doesn't leak. 

I lay beside her, both of us catching our breath. As soon as she can properly breathe again Manon gets up and goes to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes back and tells me to follow her to the bathroom.

As soon as I enter the bathroom steam welcomes me and a soft coconut aroma lingers around. I look to the right and see a bath filled to the top with bubbles. She gets in the bath and tells me to join her. 

I get in behind her and hug her close to me enjoying the feeling of cuddling her close to me, my hands resting on her boobs. I close my eyes and just enjoy the moment, still relishing what just happened. 

I just had sex for the first time and it was amazing, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

I'm still deep in thoughts when I'm pulled out of them by Manon talking to me. 

"These past few months together have been amazing, all the memories of when we were kids slowly coming back. But the one thing I do remember clearly is that I've always had the biggest crush on you I was always so happy when I knew you were coming over. I mean I liked my brothers and all but I always joined you guys because you were with them and not really because of my brothers." She admits to me. 

I smile to myself remembering the time I came over to their house and went to the game room with her brothers and Manon came in knocking on the door asking if she could join us saying that she wasn't tired yet. It was a little after noon so she actually had to take a nap from her parents. Not even 30 minutes after joining us she fell asleep on my lap hugging me close to her. 

"I  enjoyed hanging out with your brothers but the reason I came over so many times a week even after seeing them at school was so that I could spend time with you as well." 

She moves her head and kisses me on my cheek. 

'Manon, can I tell you something?" 

"Of course, you can tell me anything, mon ange." 

"After spending all these months together and having your support and help with my trauma, it meant the world to me. Probably more than you'll ever know. I just wanna say that I love you and I don't care that it may be too soon for that. I just really wanted you to know that I love you before we have to do our last mission just in case it doesn't go the way we're hoping it will." 

"I love you, Ares. And I'm not just saying it because you said it, I love you, the moments that we have spent together have been amazing."

I don't wait for anything else to come out of her mouth and slam my lips against her. Kissing her with everything in me, saying everything I feel for her with this kiss. She kisses me back with so much emotion. 

After a while, we break apart and wash each other before rinsing the soap off us and getting our and going to Manon's bedroom. 

We get in bed and Manon cuddles me, telling me that she wanted to be the big spoon so she can protect me from all the bad dreams, the nasty people out there, and awful memories. 

I kiss her hand and fall asleep knowing that in the next few days the Germans will, hopefully, be gone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm sorry for the very long wait, the story is just not speaking as much to me as it used to, so I have had a writer's block but I will still finish this. I hope for 5 - 10 chapters, and to finish it before the next year or early next year depends on how school will be going. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

1.4K 41 18
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...
863K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
6.5K 98 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
16.6K 642 32
[Rewrite] [The Character and the plot will be different] Alexis Miles, a 17 year old living with her step father after the death of her mother. she'...