ғorever yoυrѕ |. ĸ.тн ✓

Od ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] Sequel to 'Amour éternel' The story of Amelia and Taehyung continues in a new way. ❝No matter wha... Více

The Beginning
01~ Is it him?
02~ Again
03~Meeting him
04~ She
05~ Unknown
06~ Cherish her
07~ Greedy
08~Meuseum tour
09~ Dream
10~ Blackout
11~ Empty
12~ Half moon
13~ You?
14~ Friends
15~ Kiss
16~ It hurts
17~ Watching the moon
18~Proposal
19~ Drunk
20~ Touch me[21+]
21~Pleasure[18+]
22~ Confession
23~ Caring boyfriend
24~ Date me
Explanation
25~ Coffee date
26~ Sorry
27~ Fear
29~ Happier
30~ Efforts
31~ Understanding
32~High heels[21+]
33~ Trouble
34~ Facing the trouble
35~ Exhausted[21+]
36~ Frustration
37~ Accident
38~ Reveal the secret
39~ The final confession
40~ Happier
41~ The sweetest ending
Epilogue
🌼Thank You🌼

28~ Fairy[18+]

2.5K 160 201
Od ShyBee_Bangtanlove

DO VOTES AND DROP SOME COMMENTS, ROAR, Y'ALL!

Taehyung’s Pov

I freeze after hearing her words. Did the mysterious fairy just tell me that she loves me? My eyes go wide and I gulp hard. Should I jump in excitement or kiss her senseless? Breaking the hug, I quickly cup her cheeks and make her look at me.

“What did you just say? Can you repeat that for me again?” I gulp nervously.

“I love you, Taehyung and I can’t just keep denying that.” She says and my eyes go wide again. I would faint, seriously. Too much excitement is not good for me. 

“You love me?” I ask again to confirm and she nods her head slowly. 

“Can you-can you repeat that for me again?” I ask and gulp.

“I love you—”

“Again—”

“I love you—” I cup her cheeks and begin to kiss all over her face. Oh my lord! I am so happy. I don't think I have ever felt this happy ever. Thank you for granting my wish, thank you.

“I can't believe it. This feels so magical—” I breathe out and pull her into a tight hug. She rests her head on my shoulder and squeezes me tightly. 

“So, you are officially my girlfriend now?” I ask while sniffing her shampooed hair and she hums softly. “I am so sorry to be shouting at you. I am sorry—” I gently kiss her ear. 

“But how did the light go off suddenly? And how did someone steal the cut-out? I still couldn’t figure it out—” She breaks the hug and clutches my cheek. My mouth goes dry to hear her words. 

“Leave it. I am alright now—” I smile at her and she leans closer to kiss my cheek gently. 

“I was so afraid, you don’t have any idea, it was feeling like someone had already snatched everything from me already—” She mumbles on my skin and I smile softly.

“And I have to find out the fucker who did this. I swear I'll chop off his dick and shove it to his own mouth—” She hisses and my dick throbs. No, I don't want my precious thing to be cut out by my girlfriend. 

“Ah, don't worry now. I am alright—” I clutch her cheek and lean closer to taste her plump lips but her next word freezes me.

“Was it you who did all of these?” She raises a brow and I gulp. I immediately smile to cover up my nervousness. She would definitely be killing me for making all of these. 

“Why would I do that?” I take some strands in my hand and push them behind her back. 

“Because you become crazy sometimes, Tae—” Her jaw clenches and I smile when she calls me 'Tae’. 

“So, is it my nickname from you? Tae? I like it though.” I chuckle. 

“Don't try to freaking change the topic—” She says calmly and I gulp again. I remain silent for a few seconds. I just forget that she used to be a cop in the past and of course she can understand who is criminal or not.

“Fucking great—” She grits her teeth and gets up from the bed. I get up from the bed as well and clutch her wrist tightly, twirl her around to face me.

“Let go, Taehyung! You just tricked me—” She grits her teeth and I wrap my hand around her tiny waist, pull her closer to me and she bumps into my chest.

“Baby, listen—”

“What do you want me to hear from you now? How did you plan everything to scare the shit out of me?” 

“Okay. If you want to hear then I will tell you but please don't be mad at me.” I try to clutch her face but she slaps my hand away.

“Have you fucking gone mad? Do you know how risky it was for you? Anything could have happen to you, you stupid boy!” She yells out loud and I see her eyes watering. I don't this I have ever seen her cursing like this. I quickly wipe her tears and and I pull her closer to me. 

“Do you want to hit me?” I ask nonchalantly and she breaks the kiss, looks at me with her deep brown eyes.

“Don't joke, Taehyung. Don't. You don't have any idea how afraid I was—” She says and I plant a soft kiss on her forehead. “Why did you risk your life this way? Why?” She whispers and I smile.

“Luckily I made the plan, otherwise, I would never be able to hear your genuine feelings for me. I can die peacefully now—” My smile grows bigger.

“Taehyung!” She scolds me and I pull her closer to me again. “Don't talk like that ever again—” She clutches my tee tightly and I smile.

“By the way, you didn’t smoke like a maniac when I was not with you, did you?” I ask and clutch her cheek. 

“No. It was just one cigarette, I promise—” She smiles softly and I lean closer to taste her lips because I am closely dying to taste that pair of petal like lips of hers. Pressing my lips with her, I pull her into a long passionate kiss.

She throws her hands around my neck and presses her soft petite body to me, I gently bite her lower lip and nibble my tongue on her lip to let me slip my tongue inside her sweet mouth, I am eagerly waiting to devour her mouth. She gives in and I slip my tongue inside her mouth. 

Her tongue intertwines with mine and she moans softly. My hand travels down to grope her tempting ass and squeeze it gently. She yanks me forward to her and I had to bend down to kiss her properly as she is pretty short compared to me. 

I push her on the bed without breaking the kiss and my pants in tightened underneath where my little demon is hiding which is trying to rip off the fabric. Breaking the kiss, I press my lips on her jaw and begin to plant some wet kisses. She softly moans.

My hand automatically travels down and slips under the dress, cupping her womanhood gently and she gasps slowly but she doesn't protest at all. Burying my face on her neck, I begin to suck the soft flesh of her neck gently. She gives me enough access to her neck and I inhale her sweet scent.

My other hand cups her breast tightly and she lets out a shaky breath. I can't wait to explore every part of her body, every inch of her body. And her pretty breasts. Damn, I am becoming so hard. 

I know we had sex but that was not enough for me. I want her under me, naked, I want to admire her nude body while touching, exploring and marking every inch of her skin, testing every part. She will be a flustered mess while hearing my dirty words, thinking of everything wild, my mind is going to explode any time. 

But I wonder if she wants this or not. If she is ready or not. Will she permit me to touch her sensually? Hovering over her and cupping her jaw gently, I make her look at me and bite my lower lip hard. She has everything. She is beautiful, sexy, hot.

“I want to taste you—” I breathe out while circling my middle finger on her clothed pussy. She lets out a shaky breath and clenches her fist on my tee tightly.  

“May I?” I gently kiss near her mouth and she breathes heavily. “I-I—” 

Wrapping my lips around her ear, I begin to suck there gently and whisper “Please—” My hand lets go of her jaw and travels down again to cup her breast, it would be much better if it was bare. I want to devour that soft sponge like flesh so badly, I want to play with them all day.

“I-I didn’t shave—” She looks away and I chuckle near her ear, kiss there gently. “That can't be an excuse, baby—” I press my finger more into her hole and she arches her back, bites her lower lip hard. 

“Just tell me you want this or not—” I husk out and bite her earlobe softly, she softly gasps. “Y-yes—” She breathes out and that's all I need. I want to take everything slow, I want to provide all the pleasure she deserves, all the attention she deserves. 

Pulling out her frock which I love the most when she wears semi-long or long frocks, she looks soft and these days she is wearing this type of dress more often which I adore the most. Taking off her thong, I press it against my nose, inhaling her scent. She is so damn wet for me, her thong is already soaked by her juices and this excites me that I am the cause of her pleasure, her horniness. 

Spreading her legs forcefully as she was hesitating to spread them apart, I hover over her pussy while wrapping my hands around her thighs and drag her body near me. Wasting no more time, I push my tongue inside her pussy. She gasps.

I swirl my tongue and coat it with her juices, gulping down the liquid, I begin to suck the soft pinkish flesh gently and she moans loudly, breathing and panting heavily. 

“Shit, Tae—” She moans loudly and I begin to suck her flesh harshly while spreading her legs more, burying my lips more into her pussy. I thrust my tongue inside her hole while slipping my middle finger in her hole, and she gasped loudly. 

Thrusting my finger in and out while sucking her flesh harshly, which is earning loud moans from her which is turning me on even more, I am sure my pants will be wet by the time now as how horny I am and my dick is throbbing literally. 

Fastening the speed while I am sucking and biting her clit gently, her inner world clenches around my finger. “I need to cum—” She moans and she cums, I remove my finger and begin to suck her pussy clean, making it drier while her body is jerking up again and again.

“Oh God!” She moans and when I become fully satisfied, I let go of her pussy and shove my middle finger into my mouth, sucking it clean and hover over her. She is a beautiful mess, breathing, panting and sweating continuously. 

Removing the baby hair from her forehead which are stuck on her skin for the sweat, I plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. She opens her eyes slowly and extends her hand to clutch my cheek gently. 

I am hard and I want this woman under me right now, fucking her senseless now. I want to do so many things with her. 

She lifts her face and presses her lips with me. I, without any hesitation begin to kiss her hungrily. God, I want to kiss her all day. Harshly shoving my tongue inside her mouth, I devour every inch of her mouth, she moans into the kiss. 

Without breaking the kiss, she clutches the hem of my tee and I quickly take off my tee, toss it somewhere and smash my lips with her once again, she clenches her legs around my waist and I press my lower half more into her to show her my hardness. 

Everything is because of this mysterious fairy.

Her palm is all over my back, rubbing gently while bussy kissing me. Just when I was about to unzip her frock, we heard a soft voice coming from the doorway. 

“Mammam—” I hear Taehi's soft baby voice and Amelia gasps loudly. I help her to sit properly and she quickly fixes her dress and hair. Taehi is rubbing his eyes while clutching a lion plushy under his arms. 

Shit! I hope he didn’t see anything. Amelia quickly gets up from the bed and I sigh deeply. Sighing in frustration, I grab my tee which was laying on the floor and wear it immediately. 

“Mamma, can I sleep here tonight? I am so afraid—” He softly sobs and Amelia pulls him into a tight hug. I quickly go near them and bend down to take Taehi in my arms. He slowly looks at me and a tear escapes from his eye. 

“Daddy—”

I just decided to face reveal for Taehi and Taemin.

Taemin:

Y'all already know him who is playing Taemin's role.

Taehi

🍁🔸~♪~♣~♪~♠~♪~🔸🍁

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32.4K 1.5K 42
6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then, but his memories have not returned. he...
24.2K 1.1K 54
"Taehyung-" "Now, I want you to get something into that pretty little head of yours..." "You. Are. Mine." He's fighting for her while she's having...
111K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
863K 46.3K 97
[COMPLETED] When two brothers are insanely obsessed with one girl who is running out of everything and trying to make her heart heal but when two ext...