Red Strings Entanglement

De axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... Mai multe

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 46

23 0 0
De axzery_moon

THANK YOU FOR THE 1.04K READS, READERS!

.

.

.

They say the truth can set you free, but what if it involves someone you idolized or loved for a long time who was not the person you thought to be? What if the truth is connected to your past? A past that you're still holding on to, after all those years, because you can't move on, even if you want to.

It hurt me to see Jace throwing things around. Broken vases and a shattered frame of his grandfather lay on the floor. Blood was on his hands as he held a broken glass. He kneeled at the picture of his grandfather and marked an X using the broken glass.

"F*CKING A**HOLE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HOW DARE YOU MANIPULATE ME?! LOATHE MY FAMILY, BECAUSE OF YOU! HOW COULD YOU?!! I HATE YOU SO F*CKING MUCH!"

Mabilis ko nilapitan si Jace nang makitang hawak na niya ang isang sirang glass at tinapat sa kanyang sarili.

I held his fist, which was holding the broken glass. He stared at me, bloodshot. "Please, give me the glass. P-please, don't do this." I pleaded. He dropped the glass and I grabbed his hand slowly making him stand up. Hinayaan niya ako hanggang makapunta kami sa kwarto niya. There, I embraced him. He crashed into me and let all his emotions out.

"J-jewel." He said my name and hugged me, tightly, like he didn't want to let go.

"Shh. I-I'm here. Y-you're not alone." I comforted him. "Shout. Do anything as you please. I'm here."

"I want him alive and I'll kill him myself." He hugged me tighter. "I loathe him so much, Jewel. Gusto ko siya patayin, kahit patay na siya. Gusto ko iparamdam sa kanya ang galit ko. All this time, my family loved me, but I was blinded by lies. H-he manipulated and just used me. I hate him so much, Jewel."He put his head on my shoulder. My clothes were already wet, because of his cries. "I-I feel so betrayed."

"Shh."

"I couldn't believe he could do this. He was the only one there for me a-and I trusted him."

It hurts me to see him like this. I wish I could do something to take all the pain away from him and pass it on to me. Sana, ako nalang iyong nasaktan.

I felt him fall asleep on me and I let him rest. I got up, but his hand suddenly held me. I turned to him and his brows were furrowed. Mas lalo niya hinigpit ang paghawak sa aking kamay. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. He smiled and his hand slowly loosened.

I went out and got some bandages, so I could tend his wounds. While he was asleep, I tended his wounds and cleaned the broken glass.

"Jewel."I turned to him when he woke up. His eyes were searching for me. I went to him and held his hand.

"Hey." I smiled at him. He reached out to kiss me and I kissed him back, tenderly. When he let go of the kiss, he noticed his hands being wrapped in bandages.

"What could I do without you?" He asked and I smiled. He reaches out to touch the back of my head, where it is still wrapped in bandages. His eyes look sorrowful.

"Does it hurt?"

"Hindi na." I smiled. He pulled me to bed and I lay beside him. His hands were all around like he was afraid that I would disappear. I softly tap his hand assuring him that I will never leave him.

"Jewel."

"Hmm?"

"I'm scared." He sighed. "I'm scared that I'll become like him."

"No, you're not. You're not a monster." I stared at his beautiful brown eyes that I had fallen in love with.

"How do you know that?" He whispered. He sounded doubtful to himself that it broke my heart.

I smiled and put my palm to his cheeks. He sighed and leaned into my touch.

"Because you care. You cared for your family, even if you acted indifferent to him. You cared for your friends, even if you are cold to them."

"And I love you so much." he kissed me on the lips. "The case will continue. I want him to pay for what he did to you." He caressed my hair, softly.

"To us, Jace. What he also did to you."

"Hello?"

[Is Jace okay?] He sounded worried. I pursed my lips as I gazed at Jace, sleeping peacefully in bed. This is the first time I have ever seen him in peace.

"Y-yeah, he's asleep."

[That's good.] I heard him sigh. [I was worried that he would lock himself and wouldn't talk to anyone.]

"I was, too." I sighed. "You knew."

[Pardon?]

"You knew about the truth."

He sighed. [Oo, alam ko ang totoo.]

"B-but why didn't you tell him? He needed to know."

[Jewel.] I shut my lips when he called my name. [Kaya mo ba sabihin kay Jace na ang taong mahalaga at iniidolo niya ay isang halimaw?] I pursed my lips and he already know my answer. [Diba hindi?]

"You have a point."

[Nasaktan din kami, Jewel. I wanted so bad to tell him but seeing him love his grandfather so much made me hesitant. Bahala na kung gaano kasama si lolo, basta ayokong lang malaman ni Jace ang totoo niyang ugali. Na kahit saang tignan he raised Jace and was there for him, while we weren't.]

"K-kung alam niyo lang ang pinaghirapan ni Jace." I stated, coldly. My hand turn into fists. I had to walk out of the room, so Jace' won't hear it.

[We know what Jace went through-]

"No, you don't know, Jake!" He was silent from the other line. "He needed his parents. He needed a brother. He craved a mother's love and care, a father's advice and protection, and also he needed a childhood and someone to play with him!" I said."He needed those. Kahit gaano siya kagalit sa ginawa niyo ay mahal pa din niya kayo."He's even jealous of you, that his parents were there for you, while he was left alone with his grandfather!"

"I didn't thought of that."

"Now, you know," I said and ended the call.

The case continued. We continued to fight for justice and we won. Damon was sentenced to 20 years in jail for what he did. Sobra kami nasaya sa pangyayari. I hugged Jace when the verdict was announced.

While we left the court, Jace talked to Damon. Hind ko alam kung anong pinag-usapan nila pero curious ako. Lalapit na sana ako, pero pagdating ko kay Jace ay tapos na sila sa pag-uusap. Jace had a triumphant smirk on his face,now I was more curious.

"What did you two talk about?"

"Nothing important, mi amore."He put his arms around my shoulder as we left the courtroom.

"If you say so."

"Oh my gosh, we won!"Sapphire hugged us both. We were all happy that we won the case.

"Thank you for winning the case, Miss Achividez."sabi ni kuya James sa lawyer na nagpanalo sa kaso namin.

"Anything for my client, Mr. Montezalde." She smiled and Kuya James grinned at her. "I better leave, now." She left us and we glanced at Kuya James who had a faint smile on his expression.

"Ano?Tumitibok naman ang puso mo?"Kuya Jedan teased him.

"Shut up, Jedan."Kuya James glared at kuya Jedan.

I glanced at Jace who had a smirk on his face, while staring at Kuya James. Kuya James glared at him.

"Congrats to all of us!"We said and cheers to our wine. We have a party here at Kuya Jaydee's bar to celebrate our passing the board exam.

"Wooh!We're official graduates!"Kaizer shouted while his arms were on Amber's shoulders.

"Alam niyo bang may 5 years pa ako?"Rigel had a grim expression.

"You chose to be a lawyer."sabi ni August at binatukan si Rigel.

Jace put his arm around my shoulder and drank his liquor. I also sipped on mine.

Jace's phone started ringing, indicating that someone had called him. He gazed at me, telling me that he needed to take a call and I nodded.

30 minutes later, he still didn't come back. I was beginning to worry.

"Nasan si Jace?" August asked me. Mukhang hindi lang ako ang nag-alala kay Jace.

"I'll go find him."I stood and walked around the bar finding him. He was calling someone, so maybe he's outside since it's very noisy here. Lumabas ako at don ko nakita si Jace na may kausap na lalaki. As I got closer to them, I realized that it was his uncle.

"Are you sure that you're gonna leave the Philippines?"Nagulat ako sa sinabi ng uncle ni Jace. Aalis si Jace sa Pilipinas?Why?

"Yes, uncle. I need to do this." Jace sighed and leaned against the wall. His hands were inside his pockets.

His uncle saw me and his eyes widened. His gaze went back to his nephew." When are you gonna tell her?"

"I'll tell her, tonight."

"Well, you can tell her right now." Jace's brows furrowed at what his uncle told him.

"What do you mean?"

"She's standing behind you."Jace turned around and he was stunned to see me.

Uncle patted Jace from the back and smiled at me, before leaving us alone.

"Aalis ka?" I slowly walk towards him.

"I want to know my grandfather more. Kulang ang impormasyon nila uncle at papa. I want to know all the bad things he did to people."He sighed.

"Why?"

"Dahil hindi ko na siya kilala. I want to know him of what he did, not just to my family, but also to other people."

"If that what's you want. I can't stop you."sabi ko at umiwas ng tingin. Aalis siya at ngayon pa niya pala sasabihin sa akin.

"Are you mad?"He put his hands on my shoulder and made me turn around to look at him. I can sense his nervousness.

I sighed."No,I'm just hurt that you didn't tell me you're leaving. Kailangan ko pang marinig sa ibang tao na aalis ka bago ko makarinig ito sa bibig mo."

"I'm sorry."

"You're hiding things from me, again." I crossed my arms.

"I was about to tell you. I was just finding the right time." he sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm keeping secrets again."

"Just don't do it, again." He leaned to kiss me on the lips. It was slow and genuine. I can feel his emotions while kissing me like he's making a vow that he won't hide things from me ever again. When we pulled away, I asked him. "When will you leave?"

"This Friday." He put his palm on my cheeks and caress it.

"That's the day after tomorrow."

"Yes."

"Kailan ka uuwi?"I asked him. I was hoping it to be 5 days or a week-

"It depends on when I'll finish my work."So, it's gonna be a long time.

I hugged him. "Hindi ka pa aalis, pero miss na kita."

Tumawa siya sa sinabi ko. He kissed me on the forehead. "Don't worry. Uuwi pa din ako sayo."

The next day, we decided to go on a date, and go to new places while spending some time with each other, because it would be a very long time before we could see each other again.

We went to libraries, cafes, restaurants, and even the beach. Just a one-hour swim and we decided to go home. Sa isang araw ay ginawa namin iyan lahat. I couldn't believe it, either.

When evening came, I helped Jace pack his things. I was stopping myself to cry. I look pathetic. We can still call each other, but the fact that we can't feel each other's presence after this, made me miss him more.

"It's like pinapalayas mo ako sa aking condo."He joked while folding his clothes. I was amazed at how clean and proper his clothes were folded.

"Kung ako ang magpa-paalis sayo sa condo. I wouldn't bother giving you clothes or anything." I joked to him and put his last clothes in his bag.

"So cruel," he said and kissed me on the lips while sliding the zipper closed.

"Next day is your flight."

"Don't make me remember."He glared playfully at me.

"Miss mo na ako? Hindi ka pa nga aalis. Ganyan ka na ba kasabik sa akin,Montezalde?"I teased him as I put his luggage at the floor.

"Yes, m'lady."He leaned down and kissed me and I responded, immediately. I opened my mouth as his tongue slid inside and tasted me. He held my waist tightly, before carrying me. My legs automatically went to his waist and held him tightly. I heard him groan and put me on the bed. He slowly hovered on top of me with a smirk on his face. When his face was inches away from me, I was about to kiss him, but his lips went to my neck and started kissing me there.

I gasped and held his hair as he kissed me on the neck. I moaned as he went to my sweet spot and I felt myself wanting him more.

"J-Jace."

I caressed his hair as he continued kissing my neck.

"Mi amore?"

"Hmm."I moaned softly.

He stopped kissing me on the neck and stared at me. He was breathing heavily and was still hovering on top of me. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I felt my cheeks flushed by his confession. Slowly, he leaned to kiss me.

"Do you have all your things?" I asked him. We were already at the airport and were making sure Jace's things were present and will said our goodbyes to him.

His family and our friends are here.

"Yes, mom."He joked to me. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the chest.

"I was just making sure. Baka may nakalimutan ka."

"Come to think of it. There is something I didn't pack."Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. I was beginning to panic what he missed to pack. Gumising na nga ako ng maaga para siguraduhin na nandyan lahat ng gamit niya at ngayon.

"Huh?Ano?Gusto mo ba ako bumalik sa condo-"

"My heart."

"Pardon?"I wasn't getting it. Bakit naman niya makalimutan ang puso niya kung palagi naman niya ito kasama?Heck, he would die without a heart!

"Take care of my heart, when I'm away."He winked at me. I felt my cheeks flushed. F*ck!Kinilig na naman ako!

I hear our friends teasing sounds of Jace's cheesy remark. I even heard his dad's laughter.

"Ants! Ang daming ants!" Kaizer said while slapping his arm like there were ants in his arms.

"Oo nga. Ang sakit!"Pati din ito si Rigel and August. Mukha silang baliw.

I backed away, when his family came forward. Ayoko pa naman maging hadlang sa family moment nila. These past few weeks ay may improvement naman sa kanilang relationship.

"Take care, bro."Jake hugged Jace and patted him on the back.

"Keep yourself safe, son."sabi ng kanyang ama at niyakap ito.

"I'll miss you, anak."Tita Janice said and hugged her son, tightly. Nang humilay siya kay Jace ay umiiyak na ito. Tita Janice quickly wiped her tears.

Jace rolled his eyes."You are all saying that I would be gone by a year. It's just gonna be months. Don't be so dramatic."

Lumapit ang mga kaibigan niya sa kanya at niyakap ito ng mahigpit. Clearly, Jace wasn't expecting the group hug.

"Bro. Pasalubong ah!"Kaizer said to Jace and patted Jace at the back, aggresively. Muntik pa nahulog ang glasses ni Jace sa ginawa ni Kaizer, kaya tinignan niyo ito ng masama. Kaizer stop patting him in the back and gave Jace a peace sign.

"Picture picture ka din bro!Ang ganda ng view sa Italy, Venice."Rigel said.

"I've been there a couple of times."He rolled his eyes. His gaze went to me and he walked towards me. I immediately pulled him in a hug. He wasn't expecting that. "Keep yourself safe. I just hope na hindi tatawag bigla si Kaizer na may nangyari sayo."

I laughed.

"Don't worry. I will be fine." I smiled at him and my hands were still encircled around his nape. His ears immediately turned red.

"Ahh, I don't want to leave na. If you keep looking at me like that." He said and pinched me on the cheeks. I glared and touched my cheeks. Masakit ah!

He chuckled.

"Just go. This will benefit you, remember?" He nodded and I gave him a kiss on the lips. Nang humiwalay ako ay nakapiyong pa din ito.

"One last kiss." He said, while his eyes were still closed.

"No. Once is enough."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"See you later."

I smiled. "Go."

And that was our last goodbye and he left us to go to Italy. He needed that and I understand him. I can wait for him until he comes back.

I stared at the plane where Jace was attending and watched it leave.

"See you later, my love."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

50.1K 1.1K 43
Cresia Chen is a nerdy not a sociable girl. She is soft spoken and kind until she met the populars who will change her life. What will happen if she...
Painting the Sky De chis

Ficțiune generală

2.2K 190 37
Fragile Series #1 Medals. Trophies. Grades. Ranking. Be a Leader. Brave. Confidence. That's where her world revolves but not anymore where Mira met I...
83.1K 693 76
So what if HE doesn't like me?! His MOM likes me for HIM and that's what matters to me! After all I can make HIM fall for me with the help of his MOM...
48.9K 1.2K 32
Dapat bang akusahan kapag walang sapat na ebidensya? Kahit ano pang pagpupumilit ni Hide Laurier hindi niya makuha ang inaasam na hustisya ng kaniyan...