Help Wanted (A FNAF: Security...

By nightmare597

*SLOW UPDATES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE* Being a private investigator had its perks. You could choose any cases y... More

Chapter 1 A New Case
Chapter 2 The Bizarre Nightmare
Chapter 3 The Nightshift
Chapter 5 Confused Feelings
Chapter 6 Lost and Found
Chapter 7 Reincarnated Friends
Chapter 8 Worrisome Behavior
Chapter 9 Back to Your Roots
Chapter 10 Startling Discovery
Chapter 11 The Unseen
Chapter 12 Midnight Thoughts

Chapter 4 The Mysterious Rabbit and The Stubborn Bear

336 16 0
By nightmare597

Friend! Wake up friend!

You groaned at the static, your head was pounding. Your body felt like a stack of bricks again unwilling to move despite the nagging feeling in the back of your head that urged you to get up.

I know, you are in this place now.

The voice urged again to have your attention but you simply huffed turning your head into the Freddy plush you were using as a pillow. Though your body didn't want to wake up, it almost felt like chains were wrapped around your body keeping you from waking up to see who was talking.

Hear me? Can you hear me?

The worried words finally woke you up. Startling enough to make you quickly jolt. As if cold water was poured over your body. You gasped taking a deep breath. It took a moment, but as you glanced around you realized where you were.

You never left the pizzaplex, stored safely inside Freddy's room hidden away from prying eyes. But where was Freddy? And why is it so dark?

You are with me. Not there.

You quickly turned at the sound of the voice. The Bonnie was back, his looming figure just beyond the faint light that emitted from freddy's vanity. You shrunk back in fear, that child like instinct taking hold of you once again.

The Bonnie smiled at you, his jaw swinging side to side from where it was dislocated, pleased to have your attention at last. He didn't move, instead he kept close to the darkness careful not to trespass.

You! You can see me! Happy!

His voice box looped occasionally and the glitch sound made your body shake. Your heart was racing wildly in your chest as you kept your back pressed firmly into the couch. Where is this place if this isn't the pizzaplex? Was this a replication of it? Is this a dream? (You wished Freddy was here.)

Oh, scared.

The Bonnie's ears drooped over his head and his happy smile faded to disappointment.

I am scary to you.

He looked around seeming like he was trying to think of a way to make you feel better, then his bright eyes lit up further.

Your friend!

He pointed towards the Freddy plushes behind you.

I knew him.

The Bonnie hummed hoping to spark something inside you. Recognition perhaps? You turned to look at the Freddy plushes confused. Knew him?

Not him. But someone like him.

The Bonnie clarified.

Good man first dance in costume. Now little girl and boy in it.

The Bonnie looked wistfully off to the side.

They are gone. There is only me and bad now.

Bonnie turned to look back at you eagerly. Wait, was he talking about Fredbear? What happened at Fredbear's family diner? That was back in the 80's, but what was that other restaurant in the last dream. It came after Fredbear's.

Home.

The Bonnie nodded at you.

That place, that was home. It is gone now too.

You frowned. Did he know what you were thinking?! You held your hand over your chest drawing in shaky breaths. Calm down you can't think rationally if you're scared.

We, we have to help.

The bonnie stepped closer towards the light. Looking like a kid searching for a parent or an adults help with a problem.

You can help us. Help us, please. He is back. Bad rabbit. I am good rabbit.

You let your legs fall from the couch to the floor as you gazed at the bonnie. There is a bad rabbit?

The rabbit that Vanessa was caught talking to that she has no recollection of. That has to be what he's talking about.

You crinkled your nose at the thought.

You can help her!

Bonnie seemed happy, like you were finally understanding him.

We can be help!

He extended his arm out, mechanical fingers clicking revealing his hand to you.

Find me again. Later.

He urged you to take his hand.

I am your friend. I will help you, help them.

Something compelled you to stand. Rising to your feet you took cautious steps towards the darkness reaching a hand out towards Bonnie.

Find game. There is code. Find game get code. Save her. Save them.

Bonnie smiled again, jaw slacking, as he felt you take his hand. He slowly curled his fingers around it as if shaking on a deal.

Help wanted. From you.

You met his white pupils feeling his paw keep hold of your hand. Help wanted from you? He needs your help? This can't be real this is a dream! This is a dream!

"ITS JUST A DREAM!" You screamed as you sat up, startled out of sleep tossing freddy's carefully arranged plushes down to the ground. Freddy jolted from his place at the vanity. He seemed to be reorganizing the things littered about it before your cry.

You gasped sitting up more to place your hands in your head. It throbbed, a massive headache left in your place from the dream. That wasn't real it can't be. That shadow Bonnie was trying to get you to help him. Or them, who ever them was. He needed your help for something though.

"(Y/N)?" Freddy cautiously approached you, carefully stepping over the fallen plushes on the floor to reach you. He knelt at your side close to the couch gently taking your shoulder in his hand.
"What is the matter?"

You knew he had scanned you. There was no way his sensors didn't pick up on your elevated heart rate and shot nerves. He was just being courteous.

"Sorry, im fine-I'm fine." You pushed your hands to brush back your astray hair. Before resting them on your neck sucking in a shaky breath. It's just a dream.

"You had a nightmare. You are not fine. I am here for you." Freddy frowned his eyes glancing up and down your form as if trying to distinguish what the best choice of action was to make you feel better.

You gently waved him off now shaking your head.

"Nightmares are normal for me don't worry too much." You offered a small smile, tired and anxious. Freddy didn't believe you, it was clear in the way he stared you down.
"How long was I asleep?"

"(Y/N)," Freddy pushed your shoulder to make you face him better, "it is not good to be having nightmares frequently. You should seek a doctor about that."

He lowered his gaze, it was clear he was worried. Your heart lurched in your chest at the sight twisting in sadness at his expression. You don't want him to be worried. (Though why did it matter that much? Well he's a friend isn't he? Robot or not he's a friend.)

"I'll be okay." You placed a hand over his, gently patting it trying to ease his troubled mind. He just sighed before nodding.

"If you insist." He smiled back at you. There was something strained about it.
"You have only slept for 30 minutes. It has not been long, but your shift is almost up."

"Only 30 minutes?" You groaned trying to stand. Freddy let you stepping back, his eyes glanced down towards his stuffed animals, watching you maneuver around them to peek out the curtain.

Your hands gripped it, almost about to swing it open to allow you more vision but you stopped. Your hands gripped the fabric tightly looking out in the hallway. Someone was skipping just out of sight. The silhouette of a woman in the darkness.

Vanessa?

You tried to get a better look through the peephole of the closed curtain but the figure was gone. Almost as if it was merely a hallucination. You shook your head.

"I cannot help but worry for you." Freddy spoke softly behind you drawing your attention away from the outside world.
"I think you are working yourself too much. Perhaps you should take some time off."

I cant.

You frowned meeting his gaze. He didn't understand what you're really doing here. He didn't know who you really were. Right? He had an advanced search system able to find anyone, as long as they're in the system. Maybe he did know. Maybe Freddy's knows your a private investigator and was playing games with you. (Maybe. But that seems far fetched.)

"Freddy, it's not as easy as that." You smiled, you needed a convincing lie as to why you can't rest.
"I need the money."

"Then I suggest you are given less responsibilities. You are exhausting yourself, I cannot help but fret for your health. Please you must listen to me, I only want you to be happy and healthy." Freddy's fingers brushed back some stray hair that had gone wild after your nap. Gently tucking them in behind your ear with careful precision.

He was strangely so human in this moment. Something about him felt more real than the other times you've dealt with him. You knew there was no more arguments about the subject. He wanted you well and he was stubborn. He wasn't just going to take no for an answer when it came to your well being.

You couldn't help but smile at him offering a slight nod.

"Okay, okay you win. Seems like I can't argue with The Freddy Fazbear." You laughed lightly.

"I am very pleased to hear that." Freddy's ears wiggled again at the top of his head.
"Shall I escort you back to your office? I do not want you wandering alone if it can be helped."

"You need to charge up and rest yourself big guy." You hummed beginning to pick up some of the plushes and place them back on the couch before gathering your tablet and clipboard off the floor. (Carefully making sure those reports and that drawn picture was still tucked safely behind the laminated page.)
"I'll be fine walking back to the office."

Freddy hesitated. He seemed unwilling to let you go alone but relented. He nodded trying to seem encouraging.

"You are right. Perhaps next time, if there is a next time." Freddy walked with you towards the door ignoring it as it slid up. You looked up at him reaching a hand out to gently cup the side of his face.

"Sure, now get some rest." You snickered, lightly patting his faceplate before moving to walk away leaving him alone in his room. (To which once the door closed his hand rose to his face right where you had touched wide eyes and racing animatronic heart.)

The music was becoming louder as time ticked on. The closer it got to opening it seemed like the more the music returned. You sighed walking towards the office you had started your night in with the intent of returning the clipboard and tablet.

Pressing your badge against the Freddy button you walked in dropping your things down against the desk. You looked up seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Plucking your folded papers out of the clipboard you carefully stuffed them into your pocket careful not to crush them too much before leaving the room towards the lockers. On your way to get your things before the openers got in.

With bag now in hand, papers carefully inside it now, you set off to leave. The 6 am bell chiming a reminder that your shift was done and you could return home before another one.
You hesitated before leaving a thought crossing your mind.

Should I delete the CCTV footage of me sleeping in Freddy's room?

You stopped walking shaking your head. It'll be okay, no one will say anything, you're a hard worker and had taken way too many hours today. No one could say anything with out it resulting in a lawsuit.

Continuing your walk you came to the escalators walking down the turned off machine towards the doors seeing that the metal shutters were lifted allowing you to exit.

But just before you could reach the doors something caught your sight. You glanced in direction of the movement, seeing nothing but an empty entry way.

But I thought I saw someone in white.

You frowned shaking your head. You just had a nightmare your mind is not all here right now. The best you can do is go home get a few more hours of sleep and then re-examine the pages you found.

Pushing the front doors open you walked out towards your car Trying to forget the strangeness of your dream. There was no way that was real. Ghost and spirits aren't real. You've probably seen something that prompted the dream.

Like that Bonnie had a cardboard cut out. Surely that's where he had manifested from. Sighing you got into the car gripping the steering wheels. Still he was a mysterious rabbit. Where did he come from? Why was there a cardboard cut out of him? What was he doing in your dreams?

And what about that game he mentioned?

You shook your head hastily at the thought. It was just a dream and nothing more! Stop thinking so much about it. Pulling out of the parking space you drove home. You just needed to rest before working further ok the case. That's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 38
You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend. Working in that child-friendly place wa...
102K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
22.2K 699 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
488K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...