Two Faced Kiyotaka

By Quin-X

"I'll make sure that the past will never happen again" This is my 3rd book by the way. More

Chapter 1:Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Chapter 2: Class D
Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead
Chapter 4: The Invitation
Chapter 5: Trap?
Chapter 6: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 7: Attention/Confusion
Chapter 8: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Different Morning
Chapter 11: Mask Off
Chapter 12: Before ANHS
Chapter 13: Two Outcomes
Chapter 14: Making Preparations
Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate
Chapter 16: The Visit
Chapter 17: Spark Was Lit
Chapter 18: Who's The Pawn Now?
Chapter 19: Potential Candidate / Slap
Chapter 20: The Fiancée Has Finally Arrived.

Chapter 9: I'll Play With You

3.6K 194 36
By Quin-X

It was a good day i was having lunch with Kushida's group in the cafeteria eating my homemade bento, i was able to reconcile with her yesterday by simply brushing my hands atop her head, she was also using my photo as a wallpaper just like the others.

Yesterday was too much for me but i was able to refuse that evil queen's offer, however she refuses to give up and said a bunch of rubbish to make me stay.

" I'll give you 1 million points if you join, since its you, you probably know why you need it"

"I refuse."

"I will declare you as the vice president next year!"

"Thank you for the offer but I refuse"

"I'll treat you to a meal everyday!"

"No thank you, you might put something there"

" Since it comes to this,...alright...i'll let you fondle my bre-

" I refuse, have a good day"

I left the room after that, it was a total waste of time, talking to her make me feel sick, i might even faint if i touch her. I prefer if we don't even talk with each other ever.

"What's wrong Ayanokoji-kun?, you also wanna try some chicken nuggets?" i snapped out my thoughts, right i was having lunch with them and i kept thinking about what happened yesterday.

"Thank you Kushida, but my meal is already more than enough" i said but she pick up a piece of chicken nuggets as she puts it near my mouth, that was not open.

"Open it, Aaahhh.." the girls were blushing and giggling beside me as she did that, but i'm not comfortable of eating other foods unless i know how they did it, the ice cream was an exception though.

"I'm really fine, Kushida" she just sent an angry pout to me that i admit was quite cute, i think cute was the right word, or was it adorable?

"Just eat it Ayanokoji-kun, you don't want her to be upset right?" i reluctantly open my mouth as it entered my mouth, it was delicious, i only noticed now that Kushida also made a lunch for herself.

"You're a great cook Kushida" i said as a slight smile crept upto my face, who knows if it was genuine or not.

"T-thank you Ayanokoji-kun" she smiled back, as a pink blush appears.

"Ayanokoji-kun you should've said ahem ' you'll make a great wife in the future Kikyo' "Mii-chan reenacts as to how i should've said it as they teased her.

I thought this would be one of our normal lunch meetings, however it seems like it wouldn't be, i saw her in the corner of my eye with a woman beside her both of them were holding tray with food in them.

With the two of them together, they drew the attention of the students in the cafeteria, she looks around to find a seat, and i drop my gaze hoping she wouldn't see me. I tried to occupy the space beside me but i was too late.

She bumped my side pushing me back from my original position as she put the tray with food on our table and sat beside me.

F*ck this life.

"Good afternoon Ayanokoji-kun and others, you don't mind if we eat here right?" she asked, but it was more like a threat and she and her companion already sat

You already seat before you ask, and your words sounds like a threat.

"Y-yes we don't really mind, right guys?" Kushida responded as the others nod quickly, hoping not to upset the famous vice president of the  student council of the school.

We went back to eating but it was awkward now, Inogashira who was a shy girl was uncomfortable about the attention we were getting, since this two were beautiful and exudes elegance as they eat it was natural to attract many people, however Inogashira didn't like too much attention.

"Is that him you're talking about Shizuku, he looks interesting indeed, especially his picture yesterday" the girl beside her asked as she looks thoroughly at me , she had a platinum blonde hair and her eyes were crimson red, she was also wearing a headband as an accessory.

"Yes this is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, he's my new secretary starting today, isn't he cute?" she said as she suddenly latch into my right hand, since we were in public i couldn't just elbow or punch her.

Also what is she saying about me being her new secretary concerns me, i turned her down and i made sure i didn't put a fingerprint or signed any  papers about it.

"Ehhh!, Suzuki san's secretary!"

"Lucky bastard!, i'll pay 20,000 points just so i could be in the same room with her"

"Isn't he the one who got famous yesterday because of that drenched in sweat picture?"

"Oh right it was him!, the one in that oneshot 'Please lift my dumbbells senpai!"

Great now all the student body knows that i am connected to this woman, also cursed the one who create that oneshot.

A question then pops up, why did she suddenly said it in the cafeteria, in a public place where many people could hear? Don't tell me..

" Wow! Ayanokoji-kun!, you didn't tell us you were invited by the vice president to the student council, Congratulations!" Onoreda salutes at me.

" Secretary Ayanokoji, no..Secretarykoji, not bad" they nod in response as if i wanted to be in that position, so this is why she said it.

Suzuki might have known that i had a certain reputation in class, if i said that i refuse her offer of being in the student council, will they be disappoint at me?, will they stop hanging around me?

I was still confused of the social norms the internet was the only thing i could get information about it, and Suzuki was taking advantage of that.

"Ummm...Vice president Suzuki, can i ask what's your relationship with Ayanokoji-kun?" Kushida asked, she seems more interested of my relationship with this woman than me being a secretary in the student council which i refused. I tried pushing her off me, however her grip was tight, unless i put enough forced to get her off me she wouldn't seperate to me and she might even make a scene that i hurt her.

She made a thinking pose, which i think the others thought was cute, her actions were indeed cute but i wouldn't be deceive to such charms especially hers.

"What do i say to them Ayanokoji-kun?, our relationship isn't really that simple after all since
we spent lots of time with each other

' that's because we were the only one left in our generation '

we also sleep together in one room

' since everyone was already disposed of '

we even took a bath together"

' there's only one bathroom and the two of us need to take a bath according to the schedule'

New rumors would pop up again,because of her.

"...I see" Kushida said in a defeated manner as the bells ring signaling the end of the lunch break.

"See you later at the council, Secretarykoji-kun~" Suzuki said and send a winked at me and left with her companion.

I would've liked to pull those eyeballs out.

We returned our trays and went back to our room while i received some stares.

"Was it true that you took a bath with her Ayanokoji-kun?" Kushida asked me although she was not that cheerful as i shook my head in response,

i made up a lie that Suzuki Shizuku thinks of me as her long lost friend since our faces looks alike and she was treating me just how she treats her dear friend that coincidentally looks like me.

" Heh. If that was the case then that must be her lover then instead of a friend" Ichihashi muttered as i explained to them what just happened.

"Right, if they already did those things, and with her beauty, men would have a hard time controlling their inner beast" Onodera said as she looks at my direction, seems like she was still suspicious of me.
.
.
.
.
Classes ended and i was fixing up my things, i was about to go back to the dorms, i never accepted becoming her secretary so i didn't have any reason to go to the student council.

Just when i was about to get out a senpai from a 2nd year gave me a love letter, he said that someone instructed him to gave it to me then ran off when i receive it.

According to my research when a girl would send a letter to a guy, a high possibility for it would be a confession of love.

" It's just only 1 week and Ayanokoji already had a secret admirer"

"Ike were going to gym tommorow!"

"You better rise early then, bring a bottle of water i'll just soak myself with it instead of sweat"

I ignored them as i open it, it only says a place and a time, then a symbol of heart at the last part and a kiss mark using a lipstick perhaps.

Since i didn't have to do anything and i was curious who sent this letter.

A special building in the 3rd floor after classes, confessions were done to places where there were less people to see but this floor gave me an  ominous feeling, as i observed further this was the only floor that doesn't have any cameras, this place was perfect for activities to set up a trap on someone.

Finally i was at the place,

she was there in the staircases waiting for me, of course it would be her

she stood up with a satisfied smile and walked in front of me without a care.

"Were you the one who sent it, Suzuki-senpai?" i asked but she didn't respond and walked past me,just when i was about to turn around to look back, she embraced me from the back, and i felt her rest her head on my shoulder.

"Suzuki-senpai?"i asked, i don't know what's going on her mind she was always been unpredictable.

"Shizuku."

"Huh?"

"Shizuku."

"I told you we aren't that close to call each other by our first names"

"Stop calling me by that name"

"I can't just call you by your first name, Suzuki senpai"

"Why?"

"...."

"Why aren't you calling me by my name Kiyotaka?"

"...."

"I did everything just so we could get out"

"Lies"

"Its not, why do you think the whiteroom need to shutdown?"

"Coincidence"

A pause as i felt her embrace getting tighter.

"I...can we....start again?"

Lies. She was spouting lies again to deceive me and use me, all of them do that, but if she wants to play this game..

... then i'll play.

I removed her hands to me and faced her, my hands went to her cheeks and started to caress it, it was smooth just like before,

i wipe some of the tears in the process as i leaned closer to her,

i gaze to her lips as she started to closed her eyes,

our lips met and soon it turned to an aggressive one.

I'll play with you Shizuku...

but this time,

you'll be the one getting toyed with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 236 5
As anticipated from the title, it's "Classroom of the Elite" but with magic. The magic system bears similarities to that of "The Beginning After The...
3.2K 92 22
3rd Book "I'll not let her do the same thing again. Not again!" Please view, vote and follow.
44.6K 1.2K 26
Did this on a whim, it's also helpful as I can improve my writing skills while writing this.
164K 7K 62
I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all.