Wishes || BTS FF ||

By JamieSkyler08

"I've been searching ways to heal myself, then found out Kindness is the best option" ~~~~~ In a world where... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteenth
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one

Twenty two

1.2K 101 105
By JamieSkyler08

*Recap*

"Let's do it."

*~*~*~*

It's been exactly 2 hours since you started teaching Elys the basics of how to properly care for a human baby.

She was rather shaky at first but eventually she got the hang of it, you taught her on how to feed him, burp him, change his diaper and plenty more.

The two of you sighed feeling Exhausted once Jerry finally calmed down after another cry fest.

"That was rather.. tiring than I first expected" Elys sighed as you took your Cardigan you got back from Jerry earlier, you changed him into more comfortable baby clothes you found in the basket.

You sat down next to her by the fireplace and wrapped your Cardigan around her bare shoulders.

She froze and looked at the Cardigan before looking at you "I have no need for this, I told you remember-"

"Yes I know. But still, think of it as something to remember me by" you said smiling at her, her face fell in disappointment as she nodded before looking back at the fire.

The two of you fell in a peaceful silence as you watched the Flames dance along with each other, you then felt a weight on your shoulder causing you to tense up.

You look down to see Elys laying her head on her shoulder, now wearing the Cardigan.

You smiled and let her be as you two enjoyed each others company by the warm fire.

20 minutes past by and you think you've over did your stay, You pet her head and slowly stood up.

"Well. It's time for me to go, Take care of each other okay? I'll make sure to visit once I'm done with- all of this" you said helping her up to her feet.

She nodded fiddling with her fingers.

She seemed hesitant but by the looks of it, you can guess what she wanted from you. You chuckled and raised your arms up and Embraced her in a warm hug.

"Don't worry, this isn't the last time we'll see each other. I promise you that" you muttered feeling her hug you back, her grip tightening around you as she burrowed her head on your shoulder.

"I know.. just- take care of yourself" she said waiting for a few more minutes before pulling away from the hug.

"And if you don't, I swear to Lucifer I will do everything in my power to visit you in Heaven and beat you up myself" she threatened making you laugh but nodded none the less.

"Noted" you said before turning towards the Crib, you walked closer to it watching as Jerry slept peacefully, without a care in the world.

You leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I'll see you soon Buddy" you whispered.

With that you waved your final goodbyes and left the Cabin, wishing to visit it when you have the time.

********

Once you arrived at the campsite, you sighed in relief seeing that everyone was still fast asleep and didn't notice you leave.

You stretched your back, yawning a little and was about to go back to the cuddle pile. In Hope's to have a few more minutes of sleep.

"And where have you been?"

You let out a small yelp before slapping your palm against your mouth, not wanting to accidentally wake up the rest and make too much sound.

"Relax Doll it's just me" Taehyung said putting his hand inside his Pockets as his Wings wiggled a bit behind him.

"Now.. Where have you been?" He asked raising his eyebrow as he watched you suddenly panic.

"Oh- I wanted to go on a walk since I couldn't sleep but ended up getting lost" you said avoiding eye contact.

You felt so small under his gaze as he looks down on you.

"You got lost for 3 hours?" He questioned crossing his arms. You nodded before walking past him.

"Yes and I am feeling quite tired so I'll be going back to sleep" you said

"And.. what happened to your Cardigan?" He asked as he saw you freeze.

"I.. lost it" you said not even bothering to turn around and look at him.

"I see.."

"Uh huh and um.. please don't tell the other three, you know how they can get a bit too overprotective. So it's probably for the best" you said before finally settling down next to Jimin.

Who was had still mistaken Yoongi's body for yours.

"Uh huh. Well have a good rest then Sweetheart" he said looking at you with suspicion before flying back up to his branch.

You sighed in relief before going back into your sleeping bag, then cuddled close to Jungkooks fur.

You got about an hour and a half of sleep before you got woken up by a scream.

You groan awake hearing screaming and yelling from beside you.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked trying to blink away the sleepiness from his eyes as he raised his head up and turned to the 3 who was using his body as a pillow.

"Where's Y/n? How on Posidon did I even come close to this.. freak of Nature" Jimin scoffed scooting away in disgust.

"Jimin! That was really rude, apologise." You said now being fully awake.

"It's not like I'm happy about it either, you asshole. Now I smell like dead fish" Yoongi muttered brushing out the snow on his shoulder.

"Jimin, Yoongi please it's too early.." You whispered yawning a bit as Jungkook stretched his body from behind you.

You felt the wolf sniff your hair before licking your cheek.

"Good morning mate" he muttered nuzzling his nose in your hair, you blushed but non the less gave him a pat on the head.

"Morning"

You stretched your arms a bit before getting up and begin packing up your sleeping bag.

It only took you a minute to finish up packing, since you only used a couple of things.

"A lovely morning to all of you" Taehyung greeted as he landed gracefully on the snow.

"Was secretly hoping that you had left.." Jimin states without a second thought, Taehyung only winks at him.

"Me? Leaving you lovely bunch? I could never! Besides you all would miss me too much" he said with a Grin only to pout when the 3 Mythical beings either scoffed or just pretended that he wasn't there.

You saw this and was completely Oblivious to his obvious acting.

"Uh.. if it makes you feel any better, I'll miss you Taehyung" you decided to point out, noticing how he immediately beamed up.

He cooed and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Thanks Doll, at least someone will. Say how bout you.. accompany me later tonight? We can have a picnic, just me, you and the stars" He said placing a gentle hand on your chin and made your head turn to him.

With your lips just inches away.

You're eyes widen up like a deer in the head lights as you honestly forgot how to breathe.

Before you could answer though, Taehyung was chucked away by a Mountain of snow getting thrown at him.

"The absolute Audacity to ask my mate that, when I'm standing right here!" Jungkook exclaimed already tired of his constant flirting with you.

Taehyung who crashed on the ground, spit out the extra snow on his mouth.

He glanced up at Jungkook and let out a Flirtatious chuckle.

"Aw bun, if you wanted to join you could have asked. I don't mind taking two at once" he smirked as Jungkooks face turned a deep red.

His face showing signs of Embarrassment, Anger and Confusion before he yeeted more snow at the Demon.

"Do you not have shame" Jimin said with crossed arms as he looks down at Taehyung who was currently being buried by snow.

Taehyung sat up and quickly dodged another snow attack by the shape shifter.

He turned to Jimin with a snort.

"You wanna kiss me so bad it makes you look stupid." He states before his face was hit by another lump of snow.

This time though by the Siren.

"Ugh! I cannot believe that a being like you actually Exist!" Jimin yelled as he and Jungkook teamed up on trying to bury the Man alive.

"Guys please.." You said feeling tired from all the scolding.

You tensed up when you felt someone nuzzling close to you neck, followed by the feeling of soft lips pressing against the skin.

"Uh Yoongi?" You whispered, feeling him slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to his chest.

"I'm feeling a little hungry.." he muttered causing you to shiver a bit when his breath hit your skin.

You felt your own stomach growl from the lack of food, you placed your warm hand against his cheek.

"Are you able to wait for a little while? At least til we get to the next town, so we all can eat something" you said feeling him lift his head up from your shoulder.

"Okay." He muttered before slowly pulling away.

You showed him a comforting smile before turning to the other 3 who still kept fighting.

"Guys! Come on let's go, My phone says that there should be a town near by, we can go eat there" you called out feeling relieved when they finally quiet down.

You were just about to get ready leave, you're group only got a few steps in the path when you got interrupted by a Familiar Female.

Familiar to you at least.

Yoongi tensed up at the sight of the Succubus appearing in front of them, holding something in her arms.

"What do you want?" Yoongi stepped up and used his body to block her view of you.

It was far too early to fight another creature that wants to kill you, He doesn't want to use too much of his Energy especially since he was feeling a little hungry.

The Succubus ignored the Vampire and the two other creatures who stepped in and tried to protect you.

Taehyung only stayed back with amusement in his eyes as he watched it all play out.

"Elys?" You called out peeking your head up from behind The Vampires shoulder.

The 3 immediately froze before turning to you with widened eyes.

You knew her?

Elys only smiled brightly at you before flying past the 3 other creatures, Completely ignoring everyones Existence besides you.

"Hello again Honey" she greeted flying too close for comfort making you to awkwardly take a step back.

"Elys what are you doing here?" You asked nervously glancing at the other 3 who looked lost and confused to what's happening, while Taehyung only grinned at you from the back.

"We wanted to say goodbye before we leave" she said before gently pushing the Cloth aside to reveal Jerry's face.

"This little guy also missed you" she said as Jerry giggled and reached out to you, in which you smiled and let him hold one of your fingers.

"Leave? You're leaving?" You asked looking up at her.

"Yes we are, I realized that Living in that dusty old cabin wont be good for Jerry. So I'm planning on looking for a place where it's less cold and less Dangerous for him" she said her chest soaring at the sight of you playing with the Baby.

"That's great to hear! I wish you both good luck" You said gently petting Jerry on the head before pulling away.

"Thank you, I'll make sure to send you a letter via Owl express on the Location we settled in-" she said before glancing back at the Men that accompanied you in your Journey.

She looked at each and everyone of them, before scoffing in disgust then turned back to you.

"In case if you ever get tired of Dealing with Men, feel free to stay with us. Jerry doesn't mind having another Mommy" she winked as you chuckled a Little.

"Um.. I'll keep it in mind..?"

Elys smiled satisfied with your answer.

Jerry let out a soft cry at the sudden cold breeze that passed through, causing Elys to cover him again.

"We'll be leaving now" Elys flying back slowly as the two of you smiled at each other.

"Be safe you two" you said

"We will!" Elys gave you a bright smile, she was about to fly away but stopped mid flight, looking to be in a mental battle with herself, she shakes her head and turned her body to face you.

"Oh! One last thing"

"Yea-"

You jumped in surprise, feeling her clash her lips against yours in a surprise kiss. It was merely a peck but it did cause you to freeze in shock.

She quickly pulled away, licking her lips seductively as she sent you a playful wink.

"Okay, bye" she giggled before flying away -not before sending a quick Distasteful glare at the Men in the group- leaving you frozen on your spot.

Taehyung broke the silence by letting out a small whistle.

"That was really something" he said with an Amused smirk plastered on his face.

"Are you alright? She didn't cast anything did she?" Jimin yelled running towards you, cupping your cheeks in his palms as he turned your head a couple of times to check if that Succubus had put a spell on you or something.

"How Dare she.." Jungkook muttered, feeling his blood boil in anger and Jealousy. If she weren't holding an infant he would have put her 60 feet on the ground right about now.

He didn't really care if she's a Woman, Equal rights as they say.

You snapped out of it when the Realization finally hit you.

"C-cheese and Crackers! Oh gosh why does this keep happening?!" You groaned covering your flustered face in your hands, all you did was be Nice and polite.

You never intended on getting anyone romantically attracted to you, in fact You never encountered anything like this back at home -That was a lie, she was just too oblivious to notice-

"Let's just get moving, we're wasting time" Yoongi spat shoving his hands on his pockets before he began to walk away.

Jimin and Jungkook silently followed, not even sparing each other a glance, they were too occupied with their thoughts and feelings to get into another argument.

"Well then" Taehyung grinned wrapping his arm around your shoulders as the two of you slowly followed behind them.

"Quite the charm indeed Sweetheart"

*~*~*~*

I absolutely LOVE the fact that I'm makin Ya'll simp for these Fine female specimens.

Only to get struck by the realization that-

They're not a Fuckin option bitchhh

Hope all ya want, ya ain't getting that puss-

Anyways, may I remind you that this is a BTS x reader book 😌 just a friendly reminder.

Gosh I love being Evil

Putting that Aside, hope ya'll like the Chapter

Peace 😗✌🏻✌🏽✌🏼✌🏿✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 95 32
This fiction is a fantasy love story different from fairy tales. Fantasy is a genre of speculative fiction involving magical elements, typically set...
18.8K 832 27
AMBW Story BTS x Reader After high school you really lose track of things around you once you enter the working world. You don't have time to discove...
76.7K 5.9K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
47.7K 2.7K 53
Make it right | BOOK 2 | REINCARNATION Happy ending! ( as you all wanted) I am writing this book 2 for you all only so do support it please! I woul...