The Owl house(Hunter/GoldenGu...

By HorrorFox_Universal

You play as Y/N a human who's Best Friends with Luz Noceda and you 2 find yourselves in the Boiling Isles.But... More

A lying Witch And a Warden
A Walk in Bonesborough
A Golden Guards Apprentice
The Intruder.
A Sticky Situation
Palisman,Humans,and Witches Oh MY
A First Day with Luz
Hunter's talk with Belos
A Cursed Carnival
Not a chapter 1
A 'Petrifying' and 'Memorable' Day
An Enchanting Grom.
In the Human Realm
Agony of a Witch
Seperate Tides
Unjust Expulsion
Promo for a Friend
A 'Love' ly Day
A Bad Day in Bonesburough.
Not a chapter 2
Chilling with Hunter
Hunting Palisman
A Palisman Given
Knock Knock Knocking on Hooty's Door
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's Lie
Grief
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm
Past Trauma
Hanging with Blights and Crushes.
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollow Mind
Edge of the World
Labyrinth Runners
O Titan,Where Art Thou
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Wounds
The Cabin
Coming out.
Shopping and the basilisks new look
A New Hairstyle
Portals
A School Shooter
A Fever
Before the Parade
Difficulties
Sorry Buddies
Thanks to Them
For the Future Part 1
For the Future Part 2
For the Future Part 3
Not a Chapter:Apologies
Watching and Dreaming Part 1
Watching and Dreaming Part 2
Watching and Dreaming Part 3

Young Blood,Old Souls(Suicide will be mentioned)

353 7 3
By HorrorFox_Universal

I'm hearing my mom and dad scream at each other again.

Before I hear the end of their argument,I remember what happened the day before.

"Why were you so EASY TO CURSE!"

"I am better than you."

Luz almost hitting spikes.

I wake up in a painful panic,noticing more scales on me then last week.

"AGH!Elixir.FUCK!I need elixir.Where am I what's happening?"I freak out.

Hunter comes out from the bathroom with an elixir.

"Y/n!Calm down.Please!Belos doesn't know your here,and Steve is making sure people don't know."Hunter tries to console me while making sure I drink the elixir he was holding.

I gulp the potion down asking Hunter "Where is Eda?".

NO!I can't lose Eda!

"Calm down y/n.I'm going to help you sneak inside the throne room and spy on Belos."Hunter explains.

"What!?I thought you-""Look.I understand how much Eda is too you.And if you lose Eda,I lose you.And I can't do that."Hunter looks at me with a look in his eyes that I can't quite understand.

"Alright.I'm sorry.I'm just worried."I say.

"You should be.We don't have much time to get in the throne room.Now let's go."Hunter rushes as I get up and follow him.

We sneak around the castle and enter the throne room.

Belos isn't there but Lilith enters and sees us.

"Hide.You two may watch this.But I want you too hide just in case Belos says anything."Lilith states before saying something to Owl Eda and blowing a rasberry at her.

I hold my breath at seeing Eda like this.

Belos enters and Eda escapes from the bubble that Lilith put her in and tries to attack Belos.

Belos just teleports and uses magic to throw and restrain Owl Eda.

Belos takes his staff out and points the red gem at her head.

A laser beam hits Eda and She regains her conciousness but not her body.

Lilith apologizes before that happened though.

"Igh.Where am I?What is this?Oh farts.I got caught."Eda exclaims in confusion before realizing what happened.

"Ah.Edalyne Clawthorne.The infamous wild witch of the boiling isles.Mentor of Luz and another witch or human that I don't know of."Belos states calmly.

"You stay away from them,or so help me titan-""You've got it all wrong.The human and friend is safe,for now.I just want the portal that she came through."Belos chuckles slightly.

I just keep watching,trying not to squeak or make any kind of noise.

"Tough!Cause I ain't telling you nothing!"Eda scoffs.

"What a pity.Although,I could just ask the human herself."Belos points out.

"WAIT!Don't touch her.Lilith,don't let him hurt them.Lilith!"Eda yells while being dragged away.

"Ah,taking her to the healing ceremony?"Lilith questions.

"I will not be healing her."Belos states.

"But you promised me."Lilith frowns.

"Don't be so naive Lilith.This is the titans will.All wild witches must be dealt with before the Day of Unity.You understand,don't you?Lilith?"Belos speak's,although I think he was lying.

"Of course."

"Good.Oh.And one more thing.Destroy the owl ladies staff.She won't be needing it anymore."Belos utters calmly while walking out of the room.

I collapse.

Petrification?NO!She cant-she's all I have.

"Lilith.You better try and help your sister.If you don't,I will personally hang you alongside me and Belos.She's the only mother I have that is good to me.And all Luz has as a mother in this world."I speak lowly before leaving the room myself.

"Where are you going?"Hunter asks.

"follow me and see."I say in a tone that scares Hunter.

I run to the room that holds Eda and see her sleeping and Luz entering the room herself.

"EDA!"We both yell after hugging each other.

The Owl beast tries to attack us,but we both make a light spell showing her that it's us and not a guard.

Eda snaps out of it and looks at us.

"Luz!Y/n?Oh no.No no no.What...What are you two doing here?"Eda asks worriedly.

"It's ok Eda.We're here to save you."I explain as me and Luz are using fire spells and glyphs to break the chains and failing.

(Luz showed me when she was playing grudgby with Amity and Willow.I heard she scooped Amity.Adorable.wish I was there,but was at home reading up on wild magic.)

"You need to leave now!Your magic isn't strong enough to break these chains."Eda commands.

"But it's our fault you got stuck here!We need to help you!"Luz interjects sadly.

"No!Luz,y/n.I'm here because of my own actions.I went against Belos's laws and got away with it for a while,but without magic,I can't do much.I don't regret anything.I lived freely and...I got to meet you two.But if you stay here,I won't be able to protect you.You need to leave now!"Eda smiles.

"But we're a family.Us weirdo's have to stick together.Remember?"Luz states sadly while Eda takes the portal key out of her hair and clicks it.

"You two have a family already.Go back to them.And when your home,use your glyph magic and destroy the portal door.I don't know why Belos wants it,but we can't take any chances."Eda explains.

Me and Luz tear up,hugging Eda and telling her we love her.

"I love you too kiddos."

A loud buzzer then starts blaring and Eda starts being lifted from the ground and leaving us.

"no,no!No!NO,NO!EDA! PLEASE!"Me and Luz scream.

"I'm sorry.Goodbye kids."Eda waves before being taken from us.

"EDA!!!"Me and Luz cry.

We start crying.And then the door opens and I hear King say let me go.

"Drat.We're too late.At least I found you human,and y/n?"Lilith scowls.

"You."Luz states.

"YOU HURT EDA!"I screech before starting to turn into the Dragon Beast.

Me and Luz try to attack her but I get pulled back by a red light and Luz enters the human realm with Lilith.

"LUZ!LILITH!LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!LET ME GO NOW!"I roar before an elixir was pushed in my mouth and I drank the potion.

"Hunter!?LET ME GO!"

"I can't do that y/n.I can't let you get hurt and go against Belos."He frowns calmly.

"You TRAITOR!YOU SAID YOU WOULD HELP ME GET EDA BACK!YOU LIAR!LIAR.LIAR,PANTS ON FIIIIIIIRE!"I scream as wings push Hunter away from me.

My curse was still affecting me because of the stress.

Hunter hit his head when Lilith and Luz came back through the portal not fighting.

I assumed that they had a truce of some sort,and that Lilith was trying to help the whole time.

So I helped Hunter instead of Luz.

He's only trying to help.

"Your helping me?"He groans in pain.

"I hate you for what you just did.But I'm not just going to leave you injured.Your my friend,and people make mistakes."I answer calmly.

I help Hunter get up and start making my way outside and into the crowd.

I watch as Eda slowly gets petrified.

I see Lilith in there as well,being shielded by Eda.

I suddenly see Luz as well and start running when the petrification thing is broken by plants that Luz probably made.

I don't see the portal door though.Only the key.

Eda,Lilith,and Luz get out,riding Edas back.

Hunter takes me to the owl house and I see Lilith saying some sort of spell.

Eda and Lilith start floating and Eda turns back to her original form,but with one eye grey and her gem dark.

Lilith'd gem and eye is also grey and dark.

Me and Luz run up to Eda and embrace her in a tight hug.

While Eda and Luz hug and talk,I give Lilith a hug too.

"You  don't deserve this Lilith.But I care for you,and I hope this teaches you an important lesson."I smile,going to Hunter,who was about to leave.

"And Hunter?I'm still kind of working with you,so don't worry.You'll see more of me."I grin and wink before turning to go inside the owl house with everyone else.

Hunter leaves and I follow Luz,who was going to our bedroom.

She started making a video and telling her mom what happened that day.

I fall asleep.And have another nightmare.

"Huh?NOOOOO!Not again.Why?Why are you doing this to me you dragon?"I ask the Dark Blue Dragon that was just staring at me.

This time it didn't growl,it didn't chase,it didn't do anything to scare me.

It sat down and gestured for me to talk to it.

So I did.

I told this dragon about the past few weeks that I've been here and how it was.

I told the dragon about the people I met,and how I care about them.

It just listened.

"You want me to listen to you?Don't you?Alright.I'll listen.But you need to give me a little time."I smiled softly.

The dragon nodded and wrote something in the dark mistyness.

Saphire/girl

"Is that you?"I asked.

It nodded again. And then I woke up.

Not in the panicky way that I normally do,but in a peaceful way.

I get up and sit on a balcony,thinking about everything that has happened today.And about Belos,and how I want to kill him.

1349 words ---------- 8/11/2022

FINALLY ABLE TO TO SEASON 2 CHAPTERS!!!!!!YAAAAAAAASSS!

And later on when I finish season 2 chapters or when I don't want to write season 2,I will go back and kind of fill in the chapters a little and make new chapters that go in between old ones so the story seems a little less jumbled up and random.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 564 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
333K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
17.1K 433 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...
393K 10.1K 54
(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are both big fans of fantasy, it just, click...