The Alpha's Little Runner

ComposedMayhem द्वारा

Madelyn Rivera was kidnapped by rogues when she was only 15 years old. Her pack was attacked and everyone was... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author Note's
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY NOW UP!!!!

Chapter 32

14.8K 427 20
ComposedMayhem द्वारा

It has been a couple months since we announced to our family and the pack that we were excepting. Everyone was over the moon for us. The pack was excited to know that they had an heir on the way. We decided to keep the gender a surprise. I would be happy with either a boy or girl, but I know Marcus wants a boy a little more than a girl at the moment.

I am currently sitting on the porch just enjoying the amazing spring weather. I rubbed my belly as I felt the baby moving around. I was huge at this point and was ready to go any day now. Most of the time Marcus is right beside me, but today he had meeting to attend in the pack over.

I had to fight him to get him to go. It took a lot of reassuring him that I would be fine.

"Who would have thought our life would have ended up here?" Willow stayed quite for a long time after everything that happened with E. I knew she was always there, but I could tell she wanted her space to process everything in her own way. After we found out we were pregnant, she started to perk up again.

I was glad because I missed talking with her. "I definitely wouldn't have thought this would be our life. I figured we would just run around the woods forever," Willow called back. I realized she was right. Neither one of us thought we would have a mate let alone a whole pack to love us.

"I would kill to go for a run right now." Willow said in a sad voice. She hadn't been let out since the fighting which is a long time to keep your wolf in.

"Well once we have the baby and Dr. Lacy clears us, we can go for a run for however long you want," I smiled thinking back to running. I missed it and the feeling of being free. Willow seemed happy with my response and laid down.

I watched as different pack members ran around the yard with their children. I smiled warmly thinking about how that will be me and Marcus soon. I was excited to be a mom, but also extremely nervous. I was scared to mess up.

Marcus reassured me that we would be fine. We have the help of his family and the pack to get us through whatever we might face.

My stomach interrupted my thoughts with the sounds of hunger. "You must be hungry," I said down to my stomach. I managed to get up out of the chair with a huff before waddling into the kitchen. I haven't had to many weird cravings. I have eaten a lot of peanut butter and chocolate sandwiches. It tastes like a Reese's and is absolutely divine.

I quickly made my sandwich before taking it to the couch to watch tv. Clover was already in there with Luka. "Hey you two." I said while sitting down the best I could. Luka was getting bigger and bigger as the weeks went on. He was already crawling and getting into everything.

He smiled up at me before going back to his blocks. "Hey you two." Clover said over to me. I laughed while getting comfortable. It was getting harder and harder to do that.

Once I was settled, I started on my sandwich. "How are you feeling?" Clover was so much help through the whole pregnancy. I don't know what I would have done without her. "I am alright. Just ready to get this baby out of me already." Clover laughed at what I was saying. She understood what I meant.

I was at the point I was just huge and couldn't do stuff without help. "I remember what that felt like. Bryan had to help me with pretty much everything toward the end." We continued to chat while watching Luka play on the floor.

***

It has been a couple of hours now, and Marcus was still not back. I was getting ready for bed when I decided to call him. He didn't answer on the first call. I waited a few minutes and called again. I did that 3 more times before I started to panic.

I then tried to call Everett as well. Still no answer. I managed to get out the bed and went to find Bryan. I went down to his and Clover's room. I knocked on the door and waited for them to answer. Once he opened the door, the smile on his face dropped, "What's wrong?" He pulled me into their room and sat me down in a chair.

"Have you talked to Marcus or Everett today. I tried to call both of them a few minutes ago and neither one is answering, and I am starting to get worried. What if something happened? What if he is hurt? I can't raise this baby without him," I started to panic and cry at this point. My mind was running with all the different possibilities. Bryan tried to calm me down but wasn't doing a good job.

"I haven't spoken with them since earlier this morning. I will try and call them alright." I nodded as I wiped the tears from my face. Clover came into the room a few minutes later. She could tell I was upset but didn't ask questions. Bryan must have mind linked her to fill her in.

"I can't seem to get either one of them on the phone," Bryan came back in the room and said slowly. It just brought on another wave of tears. It was unlike Marcus to not answer his phone.

After calming down again, I had an idea, "Do we have the number to the neighboring pack?"

"Of course, all of that will be in Marcus's office," Bryan said making his way to the door. I got up with the help of Clover and followed him to the office. We walked in and Bryan went around to the other side of the desk. He looked through a cabinet before pulling out a folder. It had the information on the pack Marcus was at.

I went and stood beside Bryan while he found the Alpha's number, "here it is." Bryan pointed to a number. I picked up the phone and dialed the number. It rang before going to voice mail. I dialed the number again and it did the same thing. "Are you sure this is the right number?"

"I am sure it is," Bryan said while looking to double check himself. I sat down in Marcus's chair and continued to dial the number. Finally, someone answered, "You better have a good reason for interrupting this meeting." The voice said on the other side. I was already upset and that pushed me over.

"Listen, I don't know who this is and at the moment I couldn't care less. I just want to know that my mate is still there since neither he nor his Beta seem to want to answer their phones." I was breathing heavy from my little outburst. It was quite on the other end before someone spoke again, "May I ask who this is?"

"This is Luna Madelyn." There was another moment of silence followed by some movement before someone picked up the phone. "Hey baby...." he knew he was gonna get it.

"Marcus Blackwell don't you do that to me again. I have called you and Everett both multiple times and you didn't answer. I thought you were dead or something happened and that I was going to have to raise our baby on my own. You better not ever and I mean ever do that again. Answer your damn phone next time!" I was so mad I didn't realize I started crying again. Bryan was rubbing my back trying to comfort me. I sat and rubbed my belly trying to remain calm.

"I am so sorry Maddy. I have been in and out of this meeting all day. I have had barely any time to do anything. I haven't even thought to check my phone. I will make it up to you I promise. I didn't mean to worry you, my love. I'm sorry." I knew he meant every word.

"I am still mad at you." I said after a minute. He laughed at that, "I wouldn't expect anything less. How are you and baby?"

I smiled as I looked down at my belly, "We are good right now. Just missing you, so hurry and finish your meeting and get home. Also, Bryan needs to talk to you real quick, so I will put him on. I love you."

"I love you too," I passed the phone to Bryan before getting up out of the chair. My stomach started to hurt a little, but it has been doing that for the past week now. Dr. Lacy said it could be signs of early labor. This one felt different though. I stopped in my tracks. The pain was more intense this time and another followed it.

"Bryan!" I called after grabbing my stomach again from the pain. I grabbed onto the back of a chair to hold myself up. I breathed through the pain until another came over me. "Maddy what is it?" Bryan rushed over to me dropping the phone onto the desk. I could hear Marcus yelling through the phone asking what was happening.

I looked up at Bryan, "I think I am in labor."

**********

Hey everyone! I have decided that I will have one more chapter after this then the epilogue. I am sad my time with Maddy and Marcus is coming to an end, but I realized it is time. I am about to start school again and won't have time to write as much as I want to.

I am open to name suggestions for the baby. I haven't decided the gender yet so anything will help. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
612K 15.7K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
751K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...