Blade of Vengeance( Freeblade...

By Mmcprim

I don't fully know everything about Warhammer 40K but I really wanted to try a harem fanfic More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

431 10 3
By Mmcprim

It's been two days since my fight with the Renegade, right now I was watching the Tech marines replace my Battle cannon with a Plasma cannon.

Space marine: Darkblade you've been called to the Interrogation room by Chapter master Mira.

I nod then followed the Space marine to the room. He opens the door for me and I thank him, in the room I saw Mira, lucas and the Renegade. Mira look angry and annoyed while the Renegade look happy and cheerful.

Mira: Just answer my questions or else!

???: Or else what? I've been through torture before you don't scare me!

Darkblade: (Ahem)

They look at me and I walk forward to stand next to Lucas.

Mira: Ah good Darkblade you're-

???: Master!

Suddenly the Renegade jumps on me and starts cuddling into my chest. Mira's face grew red while Lucas tried getting the girl off me, after a few seconds Lucas finally got the girl off me and Mira dragged her back to her seat.

???: No! Don't keep me away from Master.

Lucas: Why do you call Lord Darkblade your master?

???: Because he defeated me in battle and as a House Vortex Renegade knight I must be his slave.

Mira: House Vortex? You mean that crazy, greedy knight house that was wiped out?

???: Hey! We weren't greedy! We're prideful, loyal and crazy.

Darkblade: Wait if you're so loyal why did you become a Renegade?

???: For fun and to find the perfect Master to...

The girl blushes and looks at me with hearts in her eyes, Mira saw this and blushed I think she knows why the girl was trying to find the perfect master. I felt a wave of jealousy pass by me and I saw Lucas glaring at the girl but why would he be jealous?

Darkblade: Well what's your name?

???: My name is Misuki, Master.

Darkblade: Well Misuki what did you do in your journey as a Renegade?

Misuki: Honestly nothing much just killing Oaks, Chaos and anyone who stood in my way.

I nod then took Mira and Lucas to the corner of the room. I whisper something to them and they nod their heads.

Mira: Well then Misuki if you want to stay with your "master" you have to work and fight for the Dark angels.

Misuki: As long I'm with Master, I'm fine with it.

Mira nods then told me to leave the room so that she and Lucas could have a more private talk with Misuki.

(Third POV)

Once Darkblade left the room Lucas took off his mask and hood to reveal a beautiful woman with pink hair.

Misuki: Ha I knew it! You are a girl!

Mira: Shhh!!! Don't say that outloud. Anyway listen Misuki you aren't the only one who's in love with that handsome Noble so Sakura and I want to make a deal.

Misuki: I'm listening.

Sakura: We share him equally.

Misuki: And if other girls want him too?

Mira: We still share but when it comes to (Blush) doing the acts of Slaansh with him, Sakura gets first dibs and I get second.

Misuki: Aww no fair! Fine but don't over use him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...