A Beautiful Enigma (VMIN FF)

By mystiqueforce

|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his o... More

Prologue
Planet of the Crepes
Different
Reactions
Strawberries
Ripe
Miracle
Moon
Flu
Telescope
Confessions
Meteor Shower
Date
Holding Hands
Hug
Jealous
Park
Agape
Kookie
Starlight
The Room
Lover
Exposed
Phone
Cuddle
Crescent Moon
Void
Hugs and Kisses
Cakey
Normal
Grateful
Gravity
Eros and Psyche
New VMIN Book published
For the Best
Family
Welcome
Intimate Part-I
Intimate Part-II
Adoption
Bonding
Second Chance
Worthy
The End
New VMIN book published

Up

608 49 3
By mystiqueforce

Beautiful.

The night sky was truly spectacular.

The stars twinkling away and the moon, full and bright in all its heavenly glory. Under the silvery glow of the moonlight, Taehyung and Jimin are sitting in comfortable silence in the backyard of the Kim residence. Not a single word has been exchanged between them in the last 30 minutes. Occasionally, the silence is broken by the rustling of leaves as a cold breeze sent shivers down their spines forcing them to pull the blankets a little closer to themselves in an effort to find a little warmth.

It was nice. This was nice. Although, Jimin is usually the type of person who hated being quite for too long. In most cases, he would end up starting conversations or cracking a joke to break the awkward tension.

He was good at that.

He was good at ice-breaking.

But here he was basking in the solace of the silence that surrounded them.

As he continued to stare at the twinkling of stars, it occurred to him how much he has changed since the time he came across Taehyung. He is more patient and understanding now. He is comfortable with not conversing and just enjoying the moment. He is actually worried about someone else's well being and emotions over his own.

Don't get him wrong.

He isn't selfish and self-centered. He liked his parents, but he was always so caught up with his life as a popular kid that he never stopped and thought about their concerns (now he is glad he didn't waste his time on them). He has also been in relationships before but it wasn't all that serious and he was never too worried on what the other person felt or did all the time. He believed in enjoying his freedom and giving his partner theirs.

A open relationship if you will.

But with Taehyung, he wants to make him happy, brighten up his days and be with him all the damn time. Hell, he even wants to be a better person himself, just for Taehyung. He wants-

"Ji-min!"

"What? What? What happened Tae? Are you okay?", Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and frantically looked around only to find Tae standing up from his seat.

"C-cold", Tae shook his head to show his uneasiness.

"Cold? Oh. Yeah. You're right. It is getting cold. Let's head inside. Okay?", Jimin folded the blankets and carried them inside.

Without so much as turning back and looking at Jimin, Taehyung immediately went up the stairs.

Jimin guesses he went to bed.

Sighing heavily, he made his way to the guest bedroom and put the folded blankets back in the closet he took them out from.

I wish I could spend the whole night with you, Tae doing literally anything; talking, playing games, bitching about others, eating late night snacks, watching movies or simply lying next to you. But I know, we can't, can we? Sometimes I wish I could. We could. Is it so wrong? Am I being an asshole for even thinking this?

Breaking out of his train of thoughts (he has been riding this train almost every day now, to his immense frustration), Jimin quickly brushed his teeth and changed into his PJs. He decided he update Namjoon on their whereabouts.

Namjoon Hyung
Hey Hyung! Hope you and Jin Hyung are having loads of 'fun'. We ate dinner, did a little stargazing in the backyard. Tae is already up in his room. Just wanted to give you a little heads up:)

He only had to wait a minute or so before his phone chimed.

Jimin
I could literally hear you say 'fun' in your sassy tone. Anyway, thank you so much for hanging out with Tae and giving us this date. It really means a lot. For both Jinnie and me. Also, yeah. It's almost his bedtime. Thank you again! See you tomorrow. Don't be up too late! Goodnight.

Jimin smiled as he locked his phone. As he was about to climb into bed, he heard creaking sounds of old floorboards.

Coming from the stairs, he wondered and went out to investigate.

He found the source of the sound. Taehyung was looking for something. He could tell because the younger was looking all over the place, all dressed up for bed.

He must have forgot something to take with him to bed, Jimin wondered.

"What's wrong TaeTae? You need help with something?", Jimin quietly asked as he approached him.

Tae seemed startled at first, but he recovered and nodded.

"Ji-min"

"Yes TaeTae? What are you looking for?"

"H-Hyungie not here."

"Namjoon Hyung is not here TaeTae. But you did know that, right?", Jimin smiled.

Tae nodded his head. "B-but Hyungie here. Every night. Wish goodnight", Tae said, confusion dripping from his voice. Suddenly, Jimin's chest contracted.

"Is that bothering you?"

Tae swayed a little.

"That's okay TaeTae. Namjoon Hyung is out with Jinnie Hyung. They're having fun. We can't stop them from that now, can we?"

"L-leave TaeTae?", Jimin could sense agitation rise in the younger's voice as his ticks started to pick up speed.

"Come here sweetheart, give me your pinky", Jimin softly whispered. As Tae obeyed him, he intertwined their pinkies and brought their tangled hands up, close to his nose. Slowly, he started nosing Tae's wrist. "Breathe, TaeTae."

Tae seemingly relaxed, just a tiny bit.

"When TaeTae and Jimin are having fun, would you like Jungkook or anyone else to take me away? Would you like anyone to take me away from you now?"

Tae gasped and his grip on Jimin's pinky tightened as he frantically shook his head.

"Ji-min mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!", he screamed as he thrashed his hands and shook his head.

"Shh. It's okay. It's okay. Come here my Moon", he pulled Taehyung and hugged him. Though the younger initially protested, he soon relaxed into the hug. Jimin was shorter than Tae, so he snuggled his face into Tae's chest and Tae dipped his face and settled in the crook of Jimin's neck.

"Shh. It's okay sweetheart. No one is taking me away, yeah?", Jimin rubbed his back.

"So, we shouldn't take Namjoon Hyung away from Jinnie Hyung, right? Jinnie Hyung would be upset just like how TaeTae is right now, do you understand Moon?", Jimin tried to explain as softly as possible.

Tae didn't utter a single word, nor did he move an inch.

He remained buried in Jimin's embrace, face still nestled in the older's neck. But, after a couple of seconds, he nodded in agreement.

"Good job. You're so brave my Moon. You did so good", Jimin smiled and broke the hug, staring up at Tae's face who was looking behind Jimin to some random point.

"Do you wanna head to bed?", Jimin asked as he stepped back a little to see Tae a little better, without straining his neck.

Tae hummed.

"Okay than? I guess you should head up. Goodnight TaeTae. Sweet dreams", Jimin smiled as he turned around on his heel, ready to head to the guest bedroom.

"Ji-min stay", Tae whisper yelled.

"Stay? You don't want to sleep?", Jimin quirked an eyebrow.

"Ji-min up", Tae pointed up the stairs.

"Up? Where TaeTae?", now Jimin was really confused.

"TaeTae room", he pointed at his chest and turned around, already on his way up before Jimin could comprehend what was going on.

"Wait TaeTae! You want me to take you to your room?"

"Ji-min room", Tae said, without even looking back. He was already on the landing of the upper floor.

"Okay okay. Wait for me!", Jimin dashed up, taking two steps at a time.

There were at least four more rooms upstairs which was evident from all the doors. Only now did Jimin realize how big the house was.

Tae pushed a door open on the left side of the hallway. Jimin stood outside. He was nervous. He always wanted to see how Taehyung's room looked like. Would it be as unique as him? But, now that he was actually invited inside, the anticipation was killing him. Bubbles of excitement brew in the pit of stomach and lodged itself in his lungs, making it hard to breathe.

He composed himself by taking deep breaths in and out, gave himself a quick mental pep talk and stepped inside.

*gasps*

"TaeTae? This is your room?"

_______
A/N:

Hey guys! I am back. Hope you missed me, or at least my books:)

How do you think Tae's room is going to look like? Something unique like him or something simple?

Please vote and comment! Waiting to hear what you have to say. Cheers:)

-MystiqueForce

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 609 17
Nothing to say :) find out yourself please 💜 If any stories match with this then it's coincidence.. Enjoy :) Started :- 12/03/2023 Ended :- 21/03/20...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
4.2K 174 12
Jimin is an ordinary guy who lived most of his life in France. With his parents divorced and living in different countries, he travels a lot. But whe...
3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...