Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 (𝐅/𝐍)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter LI ||

2.2K 139 23
By Creepsies

Word Count : 1236 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield)
( Third Person POV )

"(F/N) (L/N)!"

A loud, strained voice sounded behind the villain, and he lazily turned his head to greet his overbearing enemy. Several students from Class 1-A, all ready to engage in battle against (F/N).

Bakugo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu widened their eyes when they saw their former classmates come to the battlefield, and openly challenge (F/N). Yui on the other hand, showed no emotion, but a boiling hatred surged within her instead.

One that stemmed from the feeling of wanting to protect her elder brother.

The indescribable pain and remorse that she felt when she had thought that he had died by All Might's hand threatened to spill out the bile from her throat. This time, she would make sure that her brother gets out unscathed.

"You kids....." Aizawa groaned. "Oh fuck. Please, oh goddamn fuck."

"Aizawa-sensei, you betrayed us. You've betrayed everyone," Midoriya cried out with tears streaming down his face. "And we're not going to take this betrayal lightly. Kacchan, Todoroki-kun, Yaoyorozu-san. You've all betrayed us."

"Hmm? It's your class, Yui," (F/N) commented, scanning each and every member of the entourage. "I've told you idiots before, haven't I? I don't need kids to be involved in this. I promised All Might that I wouldn't hurt you kids either. And I intend to fulfil his dying wish."

It seemed that (F/N)'s nonchalant muttering of All Might's death riled up the green-haired boy even more. "You'll pay for that, you fucker! I'll kill you!"

And without thinking, the boy lunged forward, screaming his lungs out, and aiming a 100% One For All punch at the black-cloaked villain.

"You're too slow, Midoriya."

A bony, skeletal hand and ribcage greeted the boy instead, and Midoriya was smashed into the cement almost too easily. Blood leaked out comically from his wounds, and he gasped for air, miraculously clutching onto his life.

The UA students watched the scene unfold, having lost all confidence and courage within a span of 5 seconds.

"You try to hurt my brother again, and I'll seriously kill you," Yui said darkly. "Or maybe there won't even be an again."

(F/N) walked ahead slowly, after muttering an audible word of affection towards his sister. He bent forward in front of Midoriya, in a similar fashion to how he had killed All Might.

"You're the One For All kid, aren't ya?"

Midoriya gasped, still struggling to move under the immense strength and pressure of the Susanoo. "Like hell I'd tell you, bastard."

"Stubborn till the end, huh....." (F/N) mumbled sadly. "That's too bad. Toshinori asked me to spare the kids, because you guys are the future. I was especially planning to leave you alive because you've got One For All. But looks like I don't really have a choice here."

(F/N) slowly reached out his hand, and Midoriya could not do anything about it. The villain slowly ruffled the green hair, and he yanked out a few strands from the boy's messy head.

"You don't deserve All For One. I'll pass it on to a worthy individual," (F/N) said, as he pocketed the precious DNA. "Until then, kiddo."

(F/N)'s arms morphed into what looked like machine guns, and he pointed those at Midoriya's head, unleashing a barrage of rounds. The poor boy died almost instantly, succumbing to gun-shot wounds.

"The fuck..... how many quirks does that bastard have....."

"A weapon manipulator quirk?"

"Asura Path is annoying," (F/N) stood up from the deceased individual, and stretched his back out a bit. "It's so cliché. How did Grandpa even do this without feeling embarrassed? Times really change....."

(F/N) nonchalantly muttered completely unrelated subjects, and Yui snickered slightly at her brother's sudden comedic relief. The UA students, on the other hand, were frozen to the ground, their eyes flickering between Midoriya's mozzarella-cheese-head and the (L/N) siblings.

"Deku.....?"

Uraraka let out a bloodcurdling scream, and along with the rest of Class 1-A, dashed forward in an attempt to subdue the villain.

It proved to be impossible.

Slowly, one by one, students of Class 1-A fell down to the floor in a daze, being completely dominated by the (L/N) duo. Unsightly wounds and gashes littered the bodies of the students, who were left alive by (F/N) to keep All Might's promise.

Aizawa and Co could only watch from behind, having no power or authority to stop the rampage. He stared at his once-adopted-daughter, who was enjoying the massacre of her former classmates.

Alas, Aizawa didn't feel any stinging pain in his heart either, as he watched his entire class being toyed with.

In fact, a sense of unwelcome peace slithered its way into Aizawa's chest, one that felt criminal to have. After all, a teacher being forced to watch his students being murdered is the greatest form of torture.

But Aizawa did not feel that pain anymore.

Because tonight, his students took the wrong choice, and that is why they're going to pay for it.

Midoriya paid with his life, and the others will soon give their dues. As (F/N) had ordered, Bakugo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu silently closed their eyes, deciding not to interfere in the unsightly massacre that was occurring right in front of them.

A last student fell to the floor, coughing out blood and a few broken teeth. Every wannabe hero looked the same, like a ragdoll being used as a punching bag.

"Please stop....." Aizawa muttered. "Please..... stop....."

(F/N) slowly dropped the last student from Class 1-A to the ground, and turned to look at Aizawa. "What?"

"Please stop, (F/N). They're kids. They're blinded by society, and they simply run on emotion. So please, give them a chance."

(F/N) cocked his head at the hobo, and a devious smile erupted onto his face. "How come you heroes never thought of that shit when you killed my family?"

"....."

"I thought as much. Alas, I'm not as heartless as you assholes. I'll leave them all alive. But maybe, just maybe, I'll maim them hard enough to ruin their hero careers, as a small little token of appreciation. After all, they tried to hurt me and my sister."

Before Aizawa could respond, a bloodcurdling female scream echoed in the area, one that originated from Mina Ashido. Bright, red blood flowed freely down her head, and her 2 horns came to a rest on the ground beside her.

"Like this," (F/N) explained, waving one of the horns in front of the crowd. "I'll make sure you guys understand what it feels like to really be in pain. Maybe then, you'll become better heroes."

The horn was thrown aside by the villain, and it landed with a loud clank on the pavement, or whatever remained of it.

(F/N) stared up into the dark grey night sky, tasting the now-light drizzle with his tongue, savoring the monsoon. His eyes remained focused, red and bloody, grey and concentric, intimidating. He clenched his fists tightly, and his lips parted slightly.

"You're next, Sarazaki....."

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

A/N's:

Guess who's becoming busier by the day.

I know, updates have been very irregular, and I'm really not able to find any time to sit and write out chapters. The reason I'm putting off on the post schedule is because I haven't even written the future chapters yet. I have the entire story in mind, but writing it down requires way too much time. I'm not sure when I'll find time to complete this story.

Rest assured, I'm not planning to abandon the story. I never abandon stories, feels like a small brain move. It'll just move slowly, so please bear with me.

Thank you for coming to my pep talk. Cheers.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 579 32
- "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘵...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.9K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
170K 7K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...
389 58 18
Rewritten version of 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜 𝒟𝒶𝓇ℯ | BNHA {𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖬𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍} ______________________________________________ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: •...