KotLC Interviews

By keefstersimp

my friend and i got bored and started thinking of how kotlc characters would be like in an interview, or at l... More

Fintan
Bronte
Terik
Edaline... and Grady?
KEEFE
Mysterious Miss F (alright, who let keefe choose her chapter title?)
Brief Intermission
✨B i a n a✨ (and who let biana type her own name?)
Dizznee Land (really?)
Random Intermission
not an interview, sorry

Introductions

73 0 2
By keefstersimp

Just so you know who's interviewing the characters, let us introduce ourselves. You all already know me, I'm Ray. And the friend I'll be interviewing the characters with is Atlas. I would @ her but she doesn't have an account, so... We'll also have one of our other friends popping in occasionally, they'll be referred to as Mira, just so we don't give away any information on them without consent.

So you can tell who is who while the interviews take place, we'll be doing initials.
A.R for Atlas
R.S for Ray
M.F for Mira (i laughed over their initials for like a minute straight)
And the first letter of the name for each character.
I believe that's all you need to know, so enjoy!

~~~~~

A.R: Our first person is waiting, are you ready to start?... What's with the elf ears?
R.S: I'm an ancient now!
A.R: You're thirteen.
R.S. I. AM. AN. ANCIENT.
A.R: ...Mira, just send them in.
M.F: Yeah, ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 44
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
259K 517 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni