The innocent lost daughter

By AliciaSeebah

Catanya Celestia Romano is her name, or is it? Catanya was kidnapped by her mother, Audrey, at a very young a... More

A\N
Characters
Prologue
Biological?
We found her!
A/N
Reaction
she's coming back
meeting the others
Dinner
Rules
shopping
what they bought
PT.2 what they bought
Rafael POV
Revelation
revelation PT.2
the truth
Movie moments
A/N
familia
meeting the rest of the family
meeting the others (the real part)
Quick A/N
knowing their names
cast PT.2
cast PT.3
A/N
cast PT.4
Cast PT.5
Album Photo
They had found out
Bonding Time
the picture they took
baking time with Nonna
"you already graduated!"
Aunts and niece day
A/N
cast PT.6
meeting HER
A/N
The HernΓ‘ndez
Thank you
OD
ball
A/N
ball pt. 2
A/N
A/N
Instagram account
TikTok account
A/N
day before birthday
birthday
gifts
date
Nonna came back
meeting the step family
cast pt. 7
Vacation
swimming
mother and daughter bond
cheater
emotions
first day of school
new book
Number five
trust me
bad decision
pain
Escape?
weapons

Bedroom

11.2K 230 54
By AliciaSeebah

I was currently wandering in the halls of the house having nothing to do. My youngest oldest brothers are at School. Thank God they will soon have winter break. My aunt's, uncle's, cousins and grandparents went back to their house.

Papa was in a meeting with Mr.hernandez and Sebastian. My oldest brothers were at work taking care of something.

It's been at least three days since my birthday. Winter was currently sleeping, what can I say he's just as lazy as I am.

As I was walking I saw a door that caught my attention, probably because it's all light pink. I went Inside and saw what looked like a little girl's room.

It truly was beautiful, the bed was so pretty. As I inspected the room I saw some pictures of a few boys that looked just like my brothers, they were all holding a little girl, me.

I took one picture in particular in my hands. It was a picture of me and Audrey. She looks so happy.

Sometimes I wondered what could have I done to her to make her hate me that much.

As a little girl, I would always do everything to make her happy, no matter what, but every time I would try to do something for her, it would end up with me being completely bruised to the point where I can't even lift my hand.

I still remember the first time she ever raised a hand on me, it was when I was four, just because I accidentally spilled some milk on the floor. That day I couldn't even understand what I did wrong.

Sometimes I even wondered how she would react if I just killed myself. I know she would be happy if I did it though, she always used to tell me that she can't wait for the day I die, or the day she finally gets the chance to kill me.

I just wished she actually loved me like mother's are supposed to love their child. I had made a promise to myself a few years ago, that if I ever have a kid I would never treat them like Audrey did to me.

I didn't even realize that I was crying until I felt someone hand wiping away my tears. I looked at the maids owner to see Sebastian, my eyes widened and I took a step back.

I didn't know that there was a box behind me, I thought I was going to fall but no, Sebastian quickly grabbed me by the waist before I fell.

We stayed like that for a good few minutes before I cleared my throat and stood up. "Umm…I'm sorry" I apologize awkwardly.

"It's alright" he said while scratching the back of his neck.
" What are you doing here, I thought you were with papa and your father" I asked him curiously.

" Yeah but I wanted to go to the bathroom and I saw you there crying, by the way sorry I shouldn't have entered without your permission but I knocked and you didn't respond so I just came in" he explained to me. I just nodded my head and smiled a bit letting him know that it was okay .

" Can I please talk to you about something?" he asked me nervously. I nodded.

" I know that we don't really know each other that well but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me, so we could get to know each other" he rambled.

My eyes slightly widened.  A date with a boy? I've never been on a date before. I hesitantly nodded my head" y-yes".

He smiled and then kissed my left cheek. Pretty sure I looked like a red tomato right now.

"Alright then, I'll come and pick you up at 07.00p.m next Wednesday, can I get your number so I can text you more about the date and tell you what you need to wear" he said

I gave him my number, and then I remembered something "what about my father and brothers" I asked him .

"Don't worry I'll talk to them about it " he said as if it was nothing. Oh boy! He's gonna get himself killed.

He then left and went back to papa I guess. I can't wait for this date. I got out of the room to go and see winter and this little bastard was still sleeping, I swear he sleeps more than a baby himself.

I sat down on my bed and switched on the TV, I put the sturniolo triplets on YouTube and began to watch.

I was watching the video ' Nick is angry………again. It was so funny.

Especially when Nick went to see if there was actually someone in the trunk of their car.

I love them so much.

After watching the video I took winter with me downstairs to get him something to eat since it was lunch. I gave him his food and sat on a stool and watched him eat.

Papa then came in and placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Did your meeting go well?" I ask him.

"Uh yeah it was good" he said nervously. "Anyways what do you wanna eat for lunch".

"Uh..I don't know. Anything I guess".

"Okay then" he said, then began to cook only God knows what.

"Papa, who is this special person you want us to meet?" I asked him curiously. I saw his cheek become red. "You'll see soon, princess," he answered with a big smile on his lips.

"Is it a her". I hope it's actually her, I would be happy if papa actually got a girlfriend. He deserves to be happy.

Papa placed a plate of mashed potatoes in front of me. I happily begin to eat. I love mashed potatoes but not as much as I love lasagna .

After eating in silence Papa said that we do something fun together while waiting for the boys to come back home. When I say boys I mean Alexander, Lorenzo, Romeo and Matteo.

We began to play Chess, I gotta admit it's pretty hard to play it but papa took the time to explain it to me .

While playing, papa suggested that we ask each other some questions to get to know each other better.

"So did you ever have a boyfriend before" papa sak. "Nope never had one".

" Good, it better stays like that" he said jokingly, but let's be real we all know that he isn't.

" Now it's your turn to ask me a question".

I began to think of what question I could ask him and then came up with the perfect one. " Can you tell me what River's most embarrassing story is, please".

River was mocking me last night because I didn't  know the name of a famous footballer. Like how am I supposed to know that.

"Wasn't the question I was expecting but ok…… alright let me think……Ahh once when River was around ten or eleven years old, we went to a public pool and he peed in it and the water had turned completely purple and a lot of people were laughing at him" he finished saying while laughing.

This must have been so embarrassing for him.  I can't wait to remind him of this.

"Alright uh… do you have a crush on any boys" Papa suddenly asks.

My eyes widened. What if Sebastian already told him for the date and he's actually mad at me.

" Uh yeah, sort of a crush" I answered truthfully.

" Who?" he asked. " Sebastian," I said, hoping he wouldn't be mad at me.

He took a deep breath in and said. "You know princess, Sebastian isn't really a good guy, he will probably end up breaking your heart, who knows, and besides you are not allowed to date anyone until you turn……eighty years old"

" But papa, I really like him and please I promise, if he hurt me you can do whatever you want with him"

He took a moment before answering and said " okay".

" Really" I ask him. He nodded and I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheeks " thank you so much"

I then  decided to ask him about the room that I saw earlier.

" Papa-?" He raised his head and looked at me " - earlier I saw this room. It was a kids room and it was so beautiful and pink".

" That room princess used to be your room when you were a little girl" he said and then gave me a sad smile.

I smiled back and asked him if I could go into my room. He said yes and I went to my room to read a new book that aunt Kara got me for my birthday.

I was peacefully reading until I heard my phone ring. I looked at the ID caller but it was unknown.

I picked it up and answered the phone call.

Catanya- bold
Sebastian- italics.

Hello?

Hello love

Sebastian? Is it you

Yup. The one and only

What's up

I was calling you about the date and Wednesday  I won't be able to

I was thinking maybe we can do it this Friday. Same time.

Yeah sounds great..

Good, I'll see you in two days then.

Yup. Bye seb

Good bye love.

END OF PHONE CALL

I smiled at the nickname he just gave me. I was about to continue to read my book but a knock on my door was heard.

I went to open it and saw Xander here. "Hey Xander". I greeted him.

"Hey cat, are you busy or anything" he asked. I shook my head no " great because I want to take you somewhere, put some shoes on and we'll go."

I nodded and went to put on my shoes and we went towards the garage. We entered his car and began to drive.

" Where are we going?" I asked. " It's a surprise," he answered.

I huff knowing that he won't tell me anything.

We then pulled up at a lake and it was so pretty. " Wow" was all I said. " I know," he said.

" C'mon let's get out of the car". We got out of the car and walked toward a bench to sit on.

"You know….. when you were little, I used to take you there every time I could" he said looking at the cascade.

"Really?" I ask him, surprised. He hummed softly still looking at the cascade.

"Dad, told me about the date that you're gonna go on with Sebastian" after saying that he looked at me with an eyebrows raised, he looks kinda intimidating like that.

"Umm yeah, actually we're going Friday instead of next Wednesday, he said he has something important to do".

"Okay then" he said. I was kinda surprised that he didn't ground me for life or anything. " You're not mad?" I asked him.

" Oh, I am a little girl. But i'm just waiting until I see this son of a bitch to totured him for asking you on a date without my permission and i'm gonna make him suffer"

I gasped, I never knew Xander could be that scary, I mean yeah he looks intimidating and stuff but I never thought he would say something like that.

" You won't do that for real right" he looked at me and smiled "of course I will".

Sebastian POV

I was currently in a meeting with Mr. Romano and my dad, I can't really complain. I'm kinda happy that I am here, I get to see my angel.

My dad and Mr.Romano were talking about Audrey, Catanya's mom.

Apparently she had faked her death and is now dating the Russian Mafia leader, and they have been sending threats about killing Catanya.

I excused myself from the room to go and looked for Catanya. I want to ask her on a date but I'm scared that she will refuse and she probably won't like me back.

As I was walking I heard some soft sob coming from a room with a light pink door. Seriously who the fuck paint their door pink.

I went in and saw Catanya holding a photo frame in her hand while crying.

I felt a tug in my heart as if I could feel her pain, I went towards her and gently wiped away her tears. She looked at me with those pretty two coloured eyes if hers.

She took a step back and almost fell, I quickly grabbed her by the waist and we stayed like that for a good minute.

She then cleared her throat and apologized. I decided to ask her about the date. She agreed. She fucking agreed to go on a date with me.

Nothing can explain how happy I am right now. If I could I would be jumping around like a little girl.

I went back downstairs to her father's office to ask for his permission.

To be honest I don't really care about it but if I want to take her on a date I'm gonna have to ask this big bull in front of me.

"Hey Mr.Romano I'm taking your daughter on a date next Wednesday" I ask, well more like tell him.

"You what?" he asked, probably still in shock. "you heard me right".

Is he deaf or what? After a few seconds he began to shake his head no " no. You are not taking my daughter on a date with you" he said firmly.

" It's not up to you but to me and her" I said cockily. " Did you just talk back to me?" he asked.

" Well that's the whole point of a conversation, you talk then I talk" I explained to him as if he was a kid.

I looked at my dad and he was trying so hard not to laugh

"C'mon Armani, let them be," my dad said.  The big bull glared at my dad before answering.

" Fine, I agree but only if Catanya still wants to go with you," he said with a smirk.

Me and my dad nodded. I know that Catayna would want to go with me.

I mean she might like someone else but who can refuse me, I look like a fucking Greek god.

Me and my dad then left and we went back home. When we got home my mom greeted us. "Hey Kim, you know our son has asked Catanya on a date" my dad said to my mom.

My mom then looked at me " really you finally did" she asked surprised.

I nodded and she squealed "about time".

I swear she acts like a teenager sometimes.

Thank God Micheal wasn't here or else he will probably make a scene about how he should be the one to ask Catanya out.

This little piece of shit is in love with my angel. I even beat him up a few weeks ago because he was talking about marrying her.

After that I went to my room to take a nice warm bath. I decided to text Catanya. I can't wait for next Wednesday.

I'm just gonna make our date this friday .

After texting her I plopped down on my bed to take a nap.

__________________________

Hey guys 👋

How did you guys feel about this chapter?

Let me know

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
22.9K 470 75
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
153K 6.1K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုဢ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့ထပြင် intersex (α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ί) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€›α€²α€·α€’α€―α€α€­α€šα€™α€Όα€Ύα€±α€¬α€€α€Ίficα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€™α€Ύα€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€›α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€½α€Ύ...