decade

By introvertederror

10 and counting [closed] More

https://kprofiles.com/synthetic-profile/
(1) in the dust
(2) act like big sister
(3) 99 > 00
(4) who invited him?
(5) fairy of shampoo
(6) please text me back
(7) oh my god...
(8) stan twitter's best friend ko
(9) i know sm better than ceo lee sooman
(10) 4 best friends vs the world
(11) do you have friends?
(12) you guys are shipping me with who?
(13) i hate soft drinks
(14) damn this hurts like a bitch
(15) day one of pain
(16) putting my entire back into this bitch
(18) sm basement still the same
(19) its not gaslighting, its good etiquette
(20) wait you dont?
(21) don't even get me started.
(22) we don't deserve this friendship
(23) hey..... everyone.......
(24) keshi enthusiasts where?
(25) testing patiences 101
(26) summer fight of 2022..?
(27) lets go to the beach bitches
(28) butterflies live up to 28 days long
(29) 5 uncoordinated girls vs one volleyball
(30) push her in the pool.
(31) heading home early
(32) its getting to my head
(33) dropping it no warning
(34) the second coming

(17) i'm gonna stage a bullying scandal

4 1 0
By introvertederror

—hospital room

she had taken so many business calls these days from management that it was driving her mind. having to talk about concept, photos, outfits and styling. hair colours and everything would be managed after everything was settled. yet management could barely fucking settle.

it always new ideas on new ideas on new ideas. over and over again. she was gonna have a headache discussing this while having to worry about her injury and how not to strain herself. her arm was starting to fall numb at this point and it was hard to even do things like showering at this point.

hearing her phone ring, she groaned and picked it up. "yes?" she was annoyed and hated  the ringing of anything at this point. "uhmmm, bad timing?" hearing the boy's voice, she straightened up. "bro why are you calling? don't you have stuff going on right now? are you skipping schedules again?" she scolded hearing him groan on the either side.

"wow thanks man, reminding me why i don't call you first and why i ghost you." he scoffed making her scoff as well. "this is why you have no friends," she retaliated, hearing him go silent immediately because of it. serves him right piece of shit. "i'm hanging up."
"noo, please i've been on so many calls with my manager and the sm staff that i think my head is gonna explode."

seeing that the call hadn't been hung up yet, she smiled with content, "where are you right now? is johnny oppa there? or jungwoo oppa? man i miss jungwoo oppa. no seriously what are you doing right now." she smiled awkwardly, knowing he couldn't see her very sheepish smile.

"damn, i can't believe you're worrying and asking about me. you ignored me for a year during trainee days because i looked weird." chuckling, she pretended like she never did those things. like asian parents when you bring up what they said to you a few years back because they don't remember being like that to you before.

"whatt? noooo, i would never. when you guys have a concert in korea again, let me know. and tell johnny oppa to text me back please." she smiled, looking over to see the nurse entering her room. "i gotta go my least favourite white boy. i'll text you later?"
"that's what you said when we were trainees and you ghosted me for 2 weeks. i'm gonna stage a bullying scandal on you." hanging up, she went to get up to follow her nurse.

—sns

amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
thinking about seokyu getting injured
and then missing their first win
💬 2 🔁 59.1k ❤️ 58.4k

amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
yall stop ratioing me
💬 0 🔁 4 ❤️ 4

NOT seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Aug 11
AMELIA STFU PLEASE
💬 1 🔁 2 ❤️ 8
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
mel my beloved
we in this together ride or die
💬 0 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

vivi 🦋 @yvonnesheaven Aug 11
STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME MORE
EMOTIONAL I LITERALLY JUST GOT
OVER IT THIS MORNING STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 1
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
well hello to you too ghosting bitch
answer the gc you ghoster
💬 0 🔁 1 ❤️ 1

NOT seokyu's wife @S0URKYU Aug 11
BRO I MISS SEOKYU SO MUCH
BUT THE MEMBERS LOWKEY CONFIRMED
THAT SHE'S DOING WELL BECAUSE SHE
WAS TEXTING THEM THROUGHOUT
THE INSTAGRAM LIVE
I MISS MY NOT WIFE SO MUCHH
#GET_WELL_SOON_SEOKYU
💬 5 🔁 92.3k ❤️ 118.8k

dingdingringring @aangelover Aug 11
it feels so hollow without her being
there with her members to make them
laugh
also answer the fucking group chat mel
💬 5 🔁 0 ❤️ 8
|
vivi 🦋 @yvonnesheaven Aug 11
YEAH MEL RESPOND TO THE GC
💬 3 🔁 0 ❤️ 2
|
amelia @H0NEYCH0I Aug 11
YOU LITERALLY GHOSTED THE GC VIVI
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 4
|
dingdingringring @aangelover Aug 11
WE CANT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD IN
THIS GC THIS IS WHY LEO IS MY
FAVOURITE
💬 1 🔁 0 ❤️ 4

officialsynetic

liked by etherealyanyu and 68,250 others
officialsynetic : the girls sent me flowers
it almost makes the pain in my arm disappear
view all 2,598 comments

—practice room

stretching, they greeted their choreographer and lined up quietly to hear about the choreograph of the song. "once seokyu is discharged from the hospital we'll be able record the song again to practice with the song with your vocals. but we do have the line distribution so we made the song around it." they nodded, kinda disappointed but knowing they would have seokyu's voice to guide them.

hearing the song play in front of them and not from the laptop through a phone call, it really was something else. being able to hear it was something else. it really was amazing with how talented the eldest was with hearing gems like these and making them. they assumed there'd be plenty of recording due to it being recorded on a phone.

"the team already recorded the version you guys will be preforming for the come back. there is a 6 member version, but we can't really practice it." he explained, handing them the phone for them to spectate and watch. absolutely in awe by how smooth and elegant but unique the choreo was. it was really gonna take a bit to learn this properly. clapping as it ended, the song and the dance were insane.

"usually we would wait for full recording of the final song, but seokyu gave the go to do this since there won't be much time till the next comeback." he nodded, seeing their semi disappointed expressions from those words. "she also said to work hard and she'll treat you all to food the next time she can meet you guys." it was funny knowing that their leader knew how to rile up her members to work hard.

"lets get started from the top yes?"

—courtyard

sitting out in the courtyard, there were a lot of people in worse condition than she was yet enjoying themselves. the old couples sitting together really made her heart warm. she didn't really know what she was doing here. nor what she was going to do. a limitation such as her arm really sucked. not knowing what to do because all you've ever done your entire life was use both of your hands.

what even were you suppose to do at this point. she'd consider picking up a hobby or just doing her hobbies for one. she would've liked to do some art, maybe read, what she really wanted to do was go out and play something. like meeting up with mark on weekends and playing basketball and absolutely wrecking him. or going out with her friends and playing volleyball against each other and totally not being extremely competitive.

all these things she was used to doing on her norm was stripped from her and taken away. she wanted to keep her mind off of writing music for a bit. just so she wouldn't need to think about stuff like that. she already sent extensive texts to her favourite rapper line to write lyrics for their verses so she could fit them in the empty spots she put in some of the songs. she liked giving the members freedom in writing their own verses or even changing lyrics and giving their ideas since she sent the rough drafts to lyrics quite frequently.

it was always about inclusiveness. it always gave her a hard time trying to fit herself in songs. it was always "wow junko would sound good on that part." or "this gives me soomin vibes. this fits soomin." it was like she subconsciously composed songs on the basis of it reminding her of one of the members. writing with the sound of someone's voice in mind was comforting to her.

she couldn't explain the feeling or the sounds, but it seemed like fans and just people in general notice with the keys some songs are put in. some voices sounded better in different keys or fit different keys. she may not be best friends with her girls, but she did know them on the level of someone who's been in the industry for a year too long.

she knew what made them stand out and how to make them stand out. she wrote out line distributions while in the hospital cafeteria eating kimchi stew. who in their right mind thinks she some expert? of course, the line distribution isn't final, some people can double up, initial demo of choreo can be changed. everything can be changed. all she needed to do was discuss with her girls and everything would be settled.

"ah.. these photos of the dreamies at their concerts are so weird.. those are not my babies. why are they growing up so fast. aish." she tsked, still in disbelief at how fast they grew up, she remembered their embarrassing smrookies era even if she wasn't apart of smrookies back then. ew it was so weird thinking they grew up and were now considered grown men. "i should text them and ask them how they are. i should treat them to a meal another time." she hummed to herself.

wandering around the courtyard one more time before gasping and pulling out her phone with utmost joy.

officialsynetic

liked by lovelyjunko and 53,847 others
officialsynetic : hi gorgeous~~ look at what i found!
view all 1,942 comments

posted; 18/08/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 40
โ˜… ๐“‚ % ๐Ÿก โ—ž ยก ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป! โ why me? i'm just your average teenager, there's nothing special about me. โž ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต...
278K 6.7K 87
๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ (๐–บ๐—„๐–บ. ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ค.... ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ... - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ...
26.9K 1.9K 23
Y/n, a trainee in Hybe, been spending 6 years as a trainee to debut. But, everything becomes a chaos when she is in a secret relationship with a famo...
aTENtion By Kohkka

General Fiction

39 8 5
A group of TEN hopeful Idol trainees are put through a trial period to see how they would fit working together. Do they have what it takes to debut...