Purple hearts Netflix ONE SHO...

nalaaa007 által

Cassie and Luke short stories. Just one shots, you know... Enjoy! Több

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
4

~3~

2.7K 36 12
nalaaa007 által

Polish girl vs english story. But who if not me? Enjoy!

It was the middle of the night. Exactly 3 am. Luke sleeps peacefully when he hears quiet sob. He quickly turns on the light. It is Cassie. She turns restlessly and mumbles. Luke guesses that she has a nightmare. He's right. When she starts crying he grabs her arm and shakes it gently.

- Cassie? - he says. - Cassie, wake up.

The girl still sleeps and cries. It only makes worse. She starts screaming and more tears ran down of her face.

- Luke! - she cries while sleeping. - Please, no!

- Cassie - he tries again. - Cassie, wake up.

Then she slowly opens her eyes. Girl is confused.

- Are you okay? - Luke asked.

She doesn't answer and hugs him tightly. He doesn't protest and puts his arm around her. Then he kisses her forehead.

- Better? - he asks when she frees herself from his grip. Her eyes are wet and a she shakes uncontrollably.

- Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare - she says and yawns.

- Tell me about it - her husbans suggests.

- What?

- I tell you everything. You said that the brave talk openly about their fears - Luke reminds. Cassie sighs. She cuddled up against his chest.

- I'm scared - she whispers.

- I don't really understand.

- That I'll lose you - the girl explains.

- I'm not going anywhere.

- You know that's not what I mean. I'm not afraid you'll leave me. You could have died that day. You can die. You are a soldier. I'm afraid that someday... You'll end up like Frankie. I can't loose you. I love you. I have mum and band but if you weren't there... I won't be able to do it, Luke. Not without you.

- Hey, don't worry - Luke comforts her. - I'm here, okay? - he huggs her tightly and strokes her hair.

- But you won't be here forever. Finally, you come will come back to work. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to fall asleep alone and present my songs through video calls. It's enough that I had to endure it while you were in prison. I can't do it again.

- I won't leave you. I promise - Luke stucks his nose in her hair. But Cassie doesn't believe.

- It's impossible. You are a soldier. You have to save a world.

- I have to save you - he interrupts her. - I can change my job.

- You can't - Cassie forbids.

- Why? We have enough money and you are a famous singer. I can find a new job. Maybe as a bodyguard or a gym trainer.

- You really wanna do this?

- Everything for you.

The girl looks up at his face. Her blue eyes are soft and uncertain. His blue eyes are warm and caring.

- I love you, my singer.

- I love you too, comando.

After these words they both drowns in a passionate kiss.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc