~3~

Polish girl vs english story. But who if not me? Enjoy!

It was the middle of the night. Exactly 3 am. Luke sleeps peacefully when he hears quiet sob. He quickly turns on the light. It is Cassie. She turns restlessly and mumbles. Luke guesses that she has a nightmare. He's right. When she starts crying he grabs her arm and shakes it gently.

- Cassie? - he says. - Cassie, wake up.

The girl still sleeps and cries. It only makes worse. She starts screaming and more tears ran down of her face.

- Luke! - she cries while sleeping. - Please, no!

- Cassie - he tries again. - Cassie, wake up.

Then she slowly opens her eyes. Girl is confused.

- Are you okay? - Luke asked.

She doesn't answer and hugs him tightly. He doesn't protest and puts his arm around her. Then he kisses her forehead.

- Better? - he asks when she frees herself from his grip. Her eyes are wet and a she shakes uncontrollably.

- Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare - she says and yawns.

- Tell me about it - her husbans suggests.

- What?

- I tell you everything. You said that the brave talk openly about their fears - Luke reminds. Cassie sighs. She cuddled up against his chest.

- I'm scared - she whispers.

- I don't really understand.

- That I'll lose you - the girl explains.

- I'm not going anywhere.

- You know that's not what I mean. I'm not afraid you'll leave me. You could have died that day. You can die. You are a soldier. I'm afraid that someday... You'll end up like Frankie. I can't loose you. I love you. I have mum and band but if you weren't there... I won't be able to do it, Luke. Not without you.

- Hey, don't worry - Luke comforts her. - I'm here, okay? - he huggs her tightly and strokes her hair.

- But you won't be here forever. Finally, you come will come back to work. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to fall asleep alone and present my songs through video calls. It's enough that I had to endure it while you were in prison. I can't do it again.

- I won't leave you. I promise - Luke stucks his nose in her hair. But Cassie doesn't believe.

- It's impossible. You are a soldier. You have to save a world.

- I have to save you - he interrupts her. - I can change my job.

- You can't - Cassie forbids.

- Why? We have enough money and you are a famous singer. I can find a new job. Maybe as a bodyguard or a gym trainer.

- You really wanna do this?

- Everything for you.

The girl looks up at his face. Her blue eyes are soft and uncertain. His blue eyes are warm and caring.

- I love you, my singer.

- I love you too, comando.

After these words they both drowns in a passionate kiss.