~ 1 ~

Hi guys!
I watched this film three day ago with my classmate during the night on the trampoline. We absolutely fell in love and talked about it when we were watching stars. I was looking for a fanfiction about Cassie and Luke but I found only one. It is definitely not enough for me so I decided to write my own story. It is short but I hope you will like it. I'M NOT ENGLISH OR AMERICAN!!! IF YOU WILL FIND MISTAKES I AM SO SORRY!!! ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!! Fanfact: I'm Polish (pozdrawiam Polaków, którzy to czytaja:)). Enjoy!

It was a normal day for Cassie and Luke. They were so busy. The man still continue rehabilitation and his wife develops a music career. She has a lot of concerts and interviews since her single "Come back home" became popular. She is always stays late, often comes back in the morning. She doesn't have time for everything and tired all the time. It was her dream but Luke is worried about her. She neglects health, forgets about research and glucose. Luke tells her to take a rest, but she won't even hear about it. She is absolutely preoccupied with work and nothing can stop her. Until that day.
It was 5 am when door is suddenly opening. Luke isn't sleeping. He can't sleep when Cassie goes out. He always waits for her no matter what time is it. Today is not different.
- Hi - she mumbles.
- Hi - he answers. Cassie doesn't look fine. She stumbles and look pale. - Are you okay?
- Yes, I'm great - she is lying. He knows it. Cassie stretches sleppy. she was not completely aware. her behavior was like drunk, but Luke knew she wasn't drinking. - We played better concert than ever. The center of Los Angeles, sunny beach and sunset. There was a million people!
Cassie staggered and grabbed the cupboard. Luke quickly ran over and grabbed her.
- Okay, go to the sofa - he ordered.
- No! - she awkwardly tries free herself from embrace but he is hugging her tightly. - I feel fine. Really, Luke. Don't worry. I'm just... little tired.             Then cassie completely falls down. Luckily, Luke stands beside her and picks her up. The insulin pump starts beeping.
- Where's glucose?
- My bag. On the table - she informs. He take it and pulls out the syringe and gel. Cassie takes glucose and falls exhaustedly on the sofa.
- Fine?
- Yes. It's nothing. Don't worry. I will okay soon. Go sleep. It's late.
- Don't worry about me. You have to think about your health. Casse, I worry about you. You forget about your diabetes. You have to start care about it. I want you to be fine, Cassie. I love you.
When he stopped say that he kisses her. She kissed back but the boy felt that something was still wrong.
- What's wrong? - he asks.
Cassie suddenly starts crying. Tears slide softly down her cheeks.
- Cassie - Luke is surprised and hugs the girl - Why are you crying? Please, tell me.
She can't talk beacuase of crying so she just hugs him harder. He doesn't mind and kissed her forehead. He calmly waits until his wife calms down.
- Better? - he whispers. She nods. Luke strokes her hair. - So do you tell me what's happened?
- It's unfair - she whispers.
- I do not really understand - he is confused.
- Noone understand! Noone understand how to be diabetic! - she explodes. - I hate it! It takes money and time! I want to be singer but it always makes problem! Last night I even can't performed because of it! I hate syringe, I hate gel, I hate glucose, I hate insulin pomp! I hate diabetic diet, I hate that I always have to think about my glucometer! I want to be normal! Why me, Luke? Why?!
Luke didn't say anything and just hugs her again. Cassie cries more than before. She is mad. She is exhausted. She is resigned. And Luke can't help her. It is definitely the worst part.
- Cas - he whispers. She doesn't answer. But it is not important. He continues. - I know you're mad, bebe. I don't know why you. I'd like to know. I'd like to be diabetic if it will make you healthy. But I can't, okay? I can't. I love you, Cassie, and I want you to live so please care about you. I can help you. I can go to the concerts with you and take glucose if you need. I can support you when you're feel bad. I love you, Cassie. Please, don't give up. For me.
- I love you too - she says quietly.
- Think this way - he says - If you aren't diabetic we didn't merried and fell in love. You married me because of your diabetic, remember? It is the part of our love story.
She finally laughs.
- Love story? Do you think our life is a book?
- It could be. It will name "Cassie and Luke love story. From enemies to lovers. How diabetic and drug addiction created love".
They both laugh. Cassie isn't crying anymore. He has Luke with her. That's enough. She is still diabetic but she has him. She can accept that if he will be with her.
- I love you, Luke. Forever.
- I love you too. Always and forever.