Natsu's sick

By RowanlovesBlue

Lucy looks after Natsu when he is sick but what happens when Natsu starts to show is feeling whilst he is ill... More

Natsu's sick?
A bad timed sleepy confession
Soup and deals
Blankets and unanswered questions!
You can go home if you want.
My therories
Lisanna and Natsus crush list.
Smelly Natsu and an awkward towel convosation.
Reading the list
Lucy's sick?
Spicy egg diaster
Holding hands
Miras going to show everyone
Will you be my girlfriend?
Secretly dating?
Going back home
Ending

Love confessions

13.8K 446 196
By RowanlovesBlue

Natsu's POV

I unlocked the bathroom door to see Lucy standing there waiting for me. She started to walk away. I coughed for a second and then followed her.

When we reached my sofa we both sat down and faced each other.

I looked into her brown eyes. Lucy was the most beautiful girl I had ever met. The first time I caught a glimpse of her I knew she was the one for me. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Happy still laughs to this day about how speechless I was when I saw her. But sadly even now, after over a year of being best friends I still can't find the courage to confess.

Her blonde hair was flowing freely and she had a faint smile on her face.

"We need to talk" she said to me. I nodded.

"I agree that we do" I said to her. Her angelic face was looking at me intensely. Searching for something.

I coughed again but I didn't care weather I was sick or healthy. Whenever Lucy was concerned, I didn't care about anything else.

"Since you have been sick some..." she paused for a second and though of the right word "...strange things have been happening between us. I'm not sure if you have noticed for not"

"I have noticed" I replied to her. I hadn't known what to do when she had walked into my house with Mira when I had first gotten sick. But now it seemed like I did.

"I think it first started when you said that you were much better now that I was here" she said. A blush started to appear at her cheeks. I smiled as I remembered the cute memory.

"Then some other stuff happened, Lisanna came, you kissed me at one point and then I wrote that list, which by the way you were not meant to read and I am regretting it now"

I smiled at her. I was feeling so much better now. I still had a cough but I felt a lot healthier.

"Mira asked me how I felt about you when she was here" she said "and the truth was I couldn't give a straight answer. I always thought you were just my best friend but then you saved me time after time and I started to fall in love with you" she gasped and smacked her hands to her face.

"I didn't mean to say that, just ignore me I'm babbling. Forget I even said anything" she turned away quickly. Her face redder than a tomato.

I looked at her in shock. I can't believe she confessed. I can't believe she feels the same way I feel about her.

"Lucy" I whisper. She doesn't turn her head to look at me. Instead her eyes are fixed on a spot on the floor of my house. refusing to look in my direction.

I stood up and then walked and crouched in front of her. She looked straight into my eyes.

"Im not going to forget this day" I told her truthfully.

She looked at me shocked "why not?".

"Because I want to remember this day forever" I said to her. Truth in every word I said.

She gasped "but why Natsu?"

"Because I love you too Lucy and I have ever since we first met" I confessed to her. I had finally done it.

"Natsu" she whispered my name. I leaned in forwards. Nearly closing the gap between our lips.

Nearly.

When I was a centimeter away from her lips she let out weak cough. I stopped in my tracks.

Was she sick?

........

Hello

So what do you think?

Should Lucy be sick and I just continue writing about how Natsu then looks after her like he promised or should I finish the story in the next chapter or two.

Thank you for all the votes an comments.

Cheerio
Rowanlovesblue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Error & Reader By

Fanfiction

2.1K 89 10
For all the people that want wholesome readings. This book starts off with you being trapped in a cage by your own kind, thrown into what seems to be...
271K 7.2K 32
Lucy Heartfilia, a 22 year old woman works as a Gr 4 teacher at Sunshine Hills Public School. Natsu Dragneel, a 25 year old man, is the boss of the...
116K 1.5K 10
Lucy is dating Natsu. Then Lissana came back and was really lovey dovey with Natsu. Natsu then broke up with Lucy and kicked her out of team Natsu. L...
689K 34K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...