Secretly dating?

Just to say that all of my stories are going to be updated on a Sunday from now on with little surprise updates here and there.

......

Lucy's POV

I can't believe that Natsu asked me to be his girlfriend. It's so exiting.

I'm kind of upset that the whole Guild knows but I guess you can't have everything.

We decided to walk back to the guild to talk to everyone so that they get our side of the story before Mira gives hers.

I know she means well by she does enjoy making things up at lot, or over exaggerating things.

As we walked down the little path that led to the guild we saw hundreds of beautifully coloured butterflies. They shimmered in the cold air like stars.

It was magical.

As we neared the guild hall I could hear a lot of commotion. We paused outside the guild hall for a few seconds to make sure that the noise was coming from there and then we walked in.

There was a huge fight going on between Cana and Mira who were arguing about ship names and how long Natsu and I had been secretly dating.

I was going to guess that Mira was be one who suggested 'secretly dating'.

I couldn't take the nose and the lies anymore. everyone needed to know the truth. Natsu knew that I was annoyed with them so he casually jumped on one of the tables and shouted as loudly as he could.

Everyone shut up immediately.

"Okay guys were here tomorrow out some rumours that we have both heard"

Everyone looked at him eagerly. Waiting till he started talking again.

"Lucy and I have been dating for... he paused as everyone awaited the answer "20 minutes and 45 seconds" he said honestly.

Some of the guild laughed, others grunted, Mira looked horrified though as if she thought it had been a lot longer.

"Sorry to disappoint you Mira"

.......

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to update. I need to at least try and get some sleep as I just got back from camp and haven't slept in 48 hours.