𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 30}

4K 224 262
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"You didn't have to walk me back to the dorms" I mused as I nudged Ami in the arm. She chuckled lightly "I just felt like it! So we could spend some more time talking.....you know?"

I nodded "Yeah....." I drifted off before smiling "So I guess I'll see you later" I said and she nodded "For sure! I'll see you" Ami said, she gave me one last smile before walking off. "See you later!"

I smiled a bit before walking back into the dormitories. It was getting dark out so I assumed that everyone would've been in their rooms already. I assumed.

I felt myself being pushed into a wall and my eyes widened slightly as someone held my arms firmly against it. "Don't make a sound.....please"

My eyes snapped open when I saw Ryu in front of me with a nervous expression plastered on his face. "Ryu.....? Oh you've got a lot of nerve-" He cut me off "I know and I'm sorry!"

I raised a brow "You're sorry......?" I questioned and he quickly nodded "Yes.....I was just being an asshole but c'mon! You've got to call him off already!" He pleaded causing me to slowly turn my head to the side due to confusion. "Call who off?"

He lowered his head. "Your fucking boyfriend or whatever the hell he is! I know he's after me......he must've hired people to find me! Please.....I haven't even been able to return to school" He said quickly and I raised a brow "What the hell......"

'I don't put it past Sanzu but what the fuck-'

"Please call him off! I'm begging you......I promise that I won't bother you anymore! Please......" He begged and I started to feel a bit bad for the guy. "Ok.....um how do you know that it's Sanzu that's following you?"

"I saw him"

"You saw him? Wouldn't he kill you if he saw you?" I questioned and he slowly shook his head. "I don't know what this guy is trying to do......I think he's trying to mess around with my head but that look in his eyes.....it's like they don't see anyone other than himself" He whispered as he slowly let go of my arms.

'I know exactly what look he's talking about.....'

"Please Y/N.....just get him to leave me alone" He whispered as tears began welling up in his eyes. "Are you crying?" I questioned and he quickly shook his head as he began wiping his eyes. "No....."

I sighed "I'll talk to him......whenever I see him again" I said and he nodded "Thank you.....and I'm sorry about hitting you! It was stupid and I realize that......I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing already" I mumbled as I pushed past him before continuing to walk down the hallway. "Thank you....." I heard him whisper, I waited a couple of moments before turning around, only to see that he was gone.

"Weird....." I drifted off before pulling my key out and opening up my door.

I walked inside and turned on the lights, I gasped when I saw Sanzu sitting on my bed while scrolling through his phone. He placed his phone down immediately "You're back late"

My jaw nearly dropped. "You aren't supposed to be in here!" I snapped as I locked the door before walking over to him. "You only have a few more days here, what's the big deal?"

I crossed my arms "Whatever.....why are you here?" I asked and he raised a brow "I can't come and see you?" he questioned causing me to sigh "I didn't say that but you didn't even call"

"I didn't think I needed to"

"Look....-" He cut me off "Why were you out so late?" He questioned and I shrugged "Me and Ami were hanging out.....it's not a big deal"

He stood up and lifted my chin with his hand. "Are you lying?" he questioned and I slowly shook my head. "No but we've got to t-" he cut me off by placing his lips against my own.

My eyes instinctively closed for a moment before snapping open as I pushed him away. "I'm trying to talk to you! Stop" I said causing his eyes to darken for a moment before he sighed "What is it?"

"Why are you following Ryu?" I questioned and his eyes widened slightly before narrowing. "Where'd you hear that from?" he questioned and I frowned "Answer my question, Haru"

I noticed a small twitch in his eyes before he grabbed his coat and a small bag of things that he had brought,  walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I questioned as I walked after him before quickly grabbing onto his arm.

"Let go"

I quickly shook my head. "I won't-......why do you have to be so secretive? We're together for fucks sake!" I snapped and he tried pulling his arm away but I quickly took the opportunity to wrap my arms around him from behind.

"Can you stop being so secretive for a second? I'm begging you......"

He slowly lowered the coat that was clutched in his hand. "You're so persistent" He said quietly and I slowly let go of him, he flicked me in the forehead. Ow.

"Now.....please sit back down" I said quietly as I pulled him over to the bed. I sat down besides him "Please stop following Ryu around......he apologized for everything so-" he cut me off "So? What does an apology amount to? Absolutely nothing"

My eyes widened slightly "Well an apology is good enough for me so just leave him alone, okay?" I'd rather not be the cause of someone else's demise.

Sanzu eyed me for a moment before shrugging "Hn"

"I hope that 'Hn' means Okay" I said but he ignored me and that's when I noticed his clothing.....he looked more casual than he usually does.

"Did you have work today?" I asked and he shook his head. "No"

I sat down besides him. "So what'd you d- WOAH! How'd you get inside of my dorm room?" I quickly questioned as the thought suddenly entered my mind.

"I picked the lock" Sometimes I forget that I'm dating a notorious criminal.

"Right.....what'd you do today?" I questioned and he shrugged "Nothing"

I let my back hit the bed as I made myself comfortable.

Sanzu turned to look down at me before he leaned closer, placing his face into the crook of my neck before placing his lips against the skin. He pulled away and I felt his breath hovering against my skin as he slowly wrapped his arms around me, letting his body fall against my own.

He lowered his head and placed it against my chest causing my eyes to widen slightly "Haru......?"

I stared at the male as he stared off at the wall, his eyes looked dull and empty. I slowly moved my hands towards the pinkette's head and began playing with his pink strands.

He slowly closed his eyes as I let my fingers get tangled within his hair. "I'll be moving back in with my mother by the end of this week so just know that I won't be here......if you decide to sneak in again" I said quietly and he let out a small grunt of acknowledgment.

"I'm also going to start working as a bartender at a bar that my mothers.....friend owns"

".....Hn"

That hardly sounded like a response.

"Haru?" I questioned as I stared at his face, his eyes were still closed and he looked calm. Is he asleep?

'I haven't even turned off the lights yet......' I thought as I felt my own eyes beginning to grow heavy.

"Goodnight.....Haru"

I slowly closed my eyes as my breathing began to slow, I managed to hear one last hushed whisper from the pinkette before I fell asleep.

".....Night"

~TIME SKIP~

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was surprised to see that the lights were off since I remember leaving them on before going to sleep.

"Get up" My eyes snapped wide open as I saw Sanzu hovering over me causing me to screech. "WHAT-" he placed his hand over my mouth to stop my sudden outburst. "You're so noisy, it's only 4am"

'No wonder I'm so tired.....' I thought before slowly pushing his hand away from my mouth. "Ok then let me go back to sleep"

"We're going to Hiroshima" Excuse me?

"That's not funny....." I drifted off as I tried to close my eyes but Sanzu pried them open. "STO-" he covered my mouth once again. "Get dressed" he deadpanned and I slowly shook my head. "I don't know what kind of game you're playing right now but it's not cute, go back to sleep or leave" That sounded harsh but I'm exhausted.

He rolled his eyes before straightening up and turning the lights on.

I groaned and covered my eyes with my pillow but it was quickly ripped away from my grasp. "What the actual fuck, Haru?" I questioned and I glanced over at him to see that he was fully dressed.

"What's all of this nonsense about going to Hiroshima? That's a 9 hour drive" I mumbled as he grabbed his phone from the bedside table. "Think of it as a road trip, now get up"

"Just go without me"

"You can sleep in the car" he said as he threw a hoodie at my face and I let out a loud sigh before sitting up and throwing the hoodie on, over my t-shirt.

I got out of bed and walked past him. "Let me go to the bathroom" I mumbled but he didn't respond so I simply grabbed some of my things before leaving the room.

I pushed open the door for the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I stared at my appearance in the mirror and sighed "How does this guy bare to look at me?" I questioned quietly before chuckling a bit "That man is way too pretty for me......"

I began brushing my teeth as I continued to stare at my reflection.

Once I was finished, I turned the faucet on and began splashing my face with water.

I stared at my hair and slowly shook my head. "Yeah.....maybe I'll just throw a hat on" I mumbled as I left the bathroom and made my way back into my room.

"Done?" he questioned and I shook my head "I need a hat" I mumbled as I began searching the room. "For what?" he questioned and I rolled my eyes "For my ass, what do you think?"

"Someone's cranky"

I sighed before grabbing a beanie from the closet and grabbing my phone. "Wait a second....." I drifted off as I slowly turned to Sanzu. "What the fuck, Haru? No seriously.....what the fuck?"

He raised a brow ".....What?"

The full meaning of his previous words had finally registered in my mind.

"Why the fuck are we going to Hiroshima?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes "I've got to pick something up" he said and my shoulders slumped. "Can't you just order it?"

"No" Of course not.

"Well how long do you plan on staying there?" I questioned and he held up two fingers. "A day or two"

I frowned "Shouldn't I pack something?" I asked and he shook his head "Don't bother, let's go"

'I'd probably protest more if I wasn't so tired'

We left my dorm room and began walking down the dark hallways causing my anxiety to spike. "This isn't a good idea" I mumbled and Sanzu hummed "Scared?" he questioned in a teasing tone causing me to sigh "Shut up"

We finally made it outside and he pulled me over to his car. "What do you have to pick up?" I questioned as I got into the passenger seat. "Something for Koko" he said before closing my door and walking over to the drivers side.

He climbed in and started the car up.

I leaned my head against the seat and turned to look at Sanzu, He put the car in drive before pulling off onto the road.

He was just so.....pretty.

All of his features were perfect, which seemed impossible. But it wasn't.

'Why does he even-.....'

"What are you staring at?" he questioned without taking his eyes off of the road and I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier before finally closing them.

'His scars.....his eyes.....even his hair'

"You're just so.....pretty, Haru" I whispered as I felt my body relaxing against the seat before falling into a deep sleep.

~No One's POV~

"You're just so......pretty, Haru"

Sanzu's eyes went wide as he suddenly placed his foot on the brakes. His eyes gripped tightly against the steering wheel as his entire body began to visibly shake.

He watched as his knuckles turned white from the tight grip that he had on the wheel. "Idiot" he muttered as he slowly lowered his head.

Pretty? Such an odd compliment for someone of his status. Usually people take one look at his face-...his scars, and run for the hills.

But pretty? He's never heard that before.

The pinkette slowly brought one of his hands up and placed his palm against the side of his face. The corner of his lips tugged upwards as soft laughter began to leave this mouth. "What is this.....?"

He slowly turned his gaze to stare at the sleeping girl. "Heh.....heh......hehe......"

He placed his foot on the gas as he began racing down the empty streets.

".....Y/N~"

~Y/N's POV~

"Wake up"

"Wake up!"

"Y/N!"

My eyes snapped open to the sound of someone's voice echoing throughout my ears but for some reason, I couldn't detect who is was.

Their voice sounded so empty and devoid of emotion.

I slowly looked around the dark and empty room that I was encased in.

"Hello?" I questioned quietly but my voice had sounded so strained and low, my confusion had only begun to grow.

I had been laying down in a bed, it seemed to be the only thing inside of this bedroom.....?

I slowly got up and began walking towards the door, I placed my hand against the knob and attempted to turn it but it was locked. "What the-......" I drifted off as I continued to mess around with the doorknob.

I began banging on the door with my fists. "LET ME OUT!"

I don't know why I screamed that.....or why I was banging my fists against the door, everything had felt so odd to me.

But finally.....the door opened up.

My eyes widened slightly as the door slowly creaked open which revealed a long hallway with a red door at the end of the hall.

"Mom?" I called out in a questioning tone as I began walking down the hallway. "Ami?"

My words seemed to vanish within the air, as if I had never spoken at all. My throat felt heavy and my tongue was practically on fire.

The hallway seemed to last forever but alas, I made it to the very end.

To the red door.

I slowly raised my hand up and placed it on the knob but I quickly removed it when I felt a sharp burn on my skin causing me to hiss in pain.

My hand was throbbing and I looked down to see that small blisters were forming causing me to cringe. "Why.....?"

For some reason, my body seemed to move on my own and I placed my hand against the knob once again but this time.....it didn't burn.

I slowly turned the knob and the door opened up to reveal another room.....this one wasn't completely empty though.

My eyes widened slightly as all of the splattered blood against the walls and floors had registered, an awful smell had filled my nostrils causing me to quickly cover my nose with my hand.

"Y/N....."

My eyes snapped towards a familiar voice and they widened in horror as I saw Ami leaned up against the wall with a dull look in her eyes, she was completely covered in blood and her hair was messy.

"No.....! What happened?" I quickly questioned as I ran over to her and she slowly raised her hand up before placing it against my cheek. "Don't believe everything that you see or hear......understand?"

I slowly shook my head. "What does that even mean?"

"Not everything is as it seems.....Y/N please"

"Ami.....what happened to you?" I questioned quietly as her eyes widened slightly "Run"

My eyes went wide as I felt a presence behind me. "Are you snooping?"

The voice had sounded empty but there was something oddly familiar about it. I didn't bother looking at whoever was behind me, I simply pushed myself up and sprinted towards the red door.

I only caught a glimpse of pink hair as I ran down the hallway.

The hallway stretched out as I continued running and I could hear the sound of loud laughter ringing out from behind me.

"Just keep going....." I whispered as I finally made it back into the original room. I quickly got into the bed and closed my eyes "Go to sleep......go to s- wait no-"

I was cut off by a chilling presence "WAKE UP"

~

My eyes snapped wide open and I quickly sat up as I tried to calm my racing heart.

'I'm in a car......?'

I slowly turned my head to see Sanzu staring at me with a raised brow causing me to sigh in relief before immediately tensing up. "Why am I in a car......?" I questioned quietly as I slowly looked out of the window to see a sign saying "Now leaving Nagoya".

'Leaving Nagoya.....? I don't even live in Nagoya-'

My thoughts were cut short as Sanzu began to speak. "You're disoriented" he stated and I quickly snapped my gaze towards his face.

'That's right....he wanted to go to Hiroshima and I foolishly agreed while half-asleep'

I turned my head to see that my chair had been pulled down into a laying position so I quickly pulled it up so that I could sit properly.

The dream that I had slowly drifted to the back of my mind but I desperately tried to remember some of the details.

'That was such an odd dream.....all of that blood and-'

My thoughts were cut short once again by the pinkette. "Hungry?" he questioned and I turned to look at him. "Yeah.....uh how far are we from Hiroshima?"

"6 hours"

My shoulders slumped "Sheesh.....I'm still tired" I said quietly and he raised a brow "Then go back to sleep" he said causing me to roll my eyes "There's no way that I'll be able to fall back asleep......" I continued "I hardly ever leave the area near my hometown so this is weird"

Sanzu pulled off of the road and entered the parking lot of a restaurant, there were multiple stores lined up around it.

He parked the car and I sighed "I figured that you would've gotten something out of a drive thru or something" I said and he tilted his head to the side. "How come?"

"Because I have that 'just woke up' look and it's not going away anytime soon, I don't want anyone staring at me" I said and he snickered "Well you did just wake up" Oh really? Never would've guessed.

I scoffed "Oh shut u-" I was cut off as Sanzu leaned over and placed his lips against my own. No matter how many times he does it, it always seems to catch me off guard.

He held me in place for a moment before letting his tongue trace my bottom lip, my lips immediately parted and he slipped his tongue inside.

I'll never get used to kissing this man.

He broke the kiss after a minute and stared straight at me. "Does it matter? You look fine and rest assure that I'm going to be the only one staring"

I averted my gaze. "Yeah sure....." I drifted off as he leaned back before opening his car door and getting out, I followed his actions.

"Thanks Haru....." I whispered as I began walking besides him and he raised a brow as he began to place a mask on, as well as sunglasses. "For?"

I shrugged "For everything"

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 20.6K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
198K 11.1K 50
(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It Had All Started With A Promise To Stay...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
34K 843 22
☼︎𝑅𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑...