Arranged love - jaylor AU

By caffeine_and_writing

** it doesn't have to be read as a jaylor story. you could read it like its just an arranged marriage story i... More

the main cast
youre getting married
dress shopping
the wedding
the first day
press conferance
arguing
back to work
brunch
secret messages
friends?
suprise adventure
tangled
the gala
a scared little girl
making a plan
skating and a child in a mans body
safe with me
go out with me
the date
elevator
frustration and confessions
photoshoot and kisses
this the season to be jolly
sick
nightmare
deep feelings
confessions
gone
taking statements
time without her
free
home is where the heart is
actions speak louder than words
Squeeze my hand three times
normalcy is good
its a love story
i want to....
i'm trying
can i be your father?
date night
Prosecutors office
therapy
adoption day
this changes everything
reactions
event for a good cause
his first love
talking it out
pain
i will take care of you
rock bottom
its okay to need help
yes to the dress
one thing after another
Island breeze
Santorini
meeting
closure
the last battle
Family of five
foster care
sophmore year
elena part 1
elena part 2
welcome home
kids meet elena
first night
flirting and books
elena goes to school
shopping
national team camp
elena goes to therapy
party gone wrong
the aftermath
parents find out
secret is out
group therapy
las vegas
what makes a real parent
first date
christmas season
go all inn?
NEW BOOK OUT NOW
jake part 1
jake part 2
almost at the finish line
Epilogue

the club

741 48 11
By caffeine_and_writing

- taylors pov - 

I cannot believe I agrees to this... I'm not a person that goes to parties, but Selena, Nate and Joe are dragging me with them to a club tonight. they had to do some serious convincing to get me to go with them, but when the three of them were all persisting, I didn't really have a choice. they better not leave me alone though, there are creepy people at those places even though we are in the VIP section.

But since clubbing isn't really my thing, I don't really know what to wear. Dressing for a Gala or the office isn't a problem, but a club is new territory. God I don't sound like a 25-year-old, that's for sure. 

Eventually I settle for a long-sleeved crop top and a high waisted tight skirt that goes to the middle of my thigh. Both things are black because I figure that you can't go wrong with black. 

«You ready love?» Joe says as he comes into my bedroom, and I nod. His eyes wander up and down my body and I can't help but feel flattered from him clearly checking me out. We have a romantic thing going on that I don't even know what to call, but I like that he seems to find me attractive at least.  «As ready as I could be I guess» 

We arrive at the club with intertwined hands and head to the VIP section where Selena and Nate are already waiting for us. But when we get there, they are full on making out and I clear my throat «hi to you too» I say and when they pull away Selena is blushing, and they both are out of breath. 

«Let them be love. If you're jealous I will be more than happy to suck face with you too» Joe whispers in my ear making me shiver. I'm sure he wouldn't mind making out, but we have been doing that a lot lately and I've finally stopped flinching when he kisses me. Kissing him feels like soft pillows against my own lips, our lips are like puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly like they were always meant to be. It might sound poetic, but I grew up as a hopeless romantic reading a ton of slow burn romance books sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for couples to realize that they are indeed in love. 

«What do you want to drink?» The bartender comes over and ask us. Joe orders a Whiskey on ice while I order a vodka Diet Coke. if I'm going to have a cocktail and not just white wine, I joke vodka Diet Coke or a mojito. If I'm going to be here and drink, I intend to get at least a little tipsy and dance with my best friend. 

Dua lipa's song «new rules» fills the room and Selena and I sway our hips while the boys are sitting on the couch talking. We aren't alone in the VIP section, there are a few girls here with big boobs and mini dresses and a couple guys too. I'm a horrible dancer, that's a known fact if you know me, but anyone can sway their hips, I guess. The only dancing, I know is ballroom because I was forced to learn it since I attended a lot of galas all of my life and it would be embarrassing to not know what to do when I was asked to dance. 

Selena and I are screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs along with the rest of the crowd, swaying our hips and drinking our drinks. 

«One: Don't pick up the phone, you know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone. Two: Don't let him in, you have to kick him out again. Three: Don't be his friend. You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin'. And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him»

Mostly I love musicals and songs with powerful vocals, but who doesn't love themself some catchy music too. Sometimes when I do laundry, especially folding it because it's boring, I blast some music and dance around the laundry room to keep me entertained. 

After the song is done, I turn to Joe but see a girl I don't know sitting way to close to him and clearly flirting with him. Joe isn't pushing her off which makes me pissed. I excuse myself from Selena and walk over before sliding down on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. «Hi there HUSBAND, who are you talking to when you could be kissing your wife?» I emphasis the word husband to get this bitch to leave my man alone. My man? Way to sound possessive Taylor, but whatever. He is my husband, and I don't want other girls flirting with him, especially when he doesn't push her away. 

«You're married? You're supposed to be the most eligible bachelor in New York» The girl huffs and try to run her hand down his arm but I gently take her hand off and place it back on her lap. «He is married, and get this, he has a stepchild too. go find someone single» I argue. God I'm never like this, but once I got some alcohol in my system, I become sassy and snappy. I am introverted and hate confrontation, but once I get some alcohol running through my veins that change. Maybe that's why I usually stick with white wine because I don't get tipsy from that. 

«Thats right... uh... Sasha? Was that your name? I don't know. But I have a wife, a hot beautiful wife, so I'm not interested. Lucky for you this club are filled with bachelors that would probably invite you in their bed. I've got my own woman thank you» Joe says kissing my cheek. 

The girl huffs and glares at me before she moves along to another guy. I glare at Joe «you think you can flirt with other girls just because I'm occupied Joseph. Thats not going to happen if you want anything to do with me. Got it? Talk to girls all you want, but you don't get to flirt with them and then come home to me and kiss me. I'm not some toy you can play with. Got it?» I snap at him before I walk back to Selena who is holding my drink. 

«Damn Tay. You're so whipped for him» she says bursting out laughing and I down the rest of my second drink. «Well he needs to learn a lesson. If he wants me, then its only me. I don't share, I'm way too old for games» 

Joe comes up behind me and lay his hands on my hips pulling me close. «I'm sorry love, I'm a big jerk but I'm your jerk. I'm all yours, always» he says kissing my neck and I grin, the man is learning, I guess. I'm not going to share; I don't do games that kids in high school would play. I'm an adult with a child and I don't have time for those things. «Jealousy is hot on you though» he says kissing my neck again and I bite my lip. 

Selena has left where we are standing to join Nate, so I turn and wrap my arms around joes' neck while he wraps his around my waist. 

- joes pov - 

I decided pretty early on tonight to limit my alcohol because according to Selena Taylor doesn't really hold her liquor well and gets drunk fast. I've had one beer but other than that I've been laying off the alcohol to keep an eye on her and let her have a good night. She isn't really a big drinker, if you don't count white wine, so it's interesting to see her in such a different setting.

Clubbing was something I did a lot before I got married. After all it was a good place to meet women that were looking for a one-night stand and nothing more than that. It might be a jerk move, but you don't expect the guy you got drunk with, took home with you from the bar and had drunk sex with to call you the next day or ever again. I even made a rule for myself that I never stay the night, sex and then straight home because I didn't want to give anyone the false impression that it meant more than it did. Looking back at it, now that I have a woman in front of me that I really value, I see how big of an ass I was. But at the same time, I was always crystal clear I wasn't after anything more than a hookup. With Taylor it's about so much more and we are taking it slow. 

At 1am both Selena and Taylor are drunk and clearly need to head home for the night. Nate takes his girlfriend while I take my wife. It sounds so weird when I think about it, she is really my legal wife... but I can't think about that right now because she needs to get home, get in bed and sleep this off. God she is going to have a hangover tomorrow. 

We arrive at home and let the nanny go home before I lead Taylor upstairs to her room while she is giggling and caressing my arm. One wouldn't think she has a wild side to her if you saw her in her everyday life, but when she is drunk, she is a party animal for sure. Maybe that's why she doesn't really drink normally? 

«Okay love. Time for bed» I say and open the door for her. She pouts and lean up to kiss me where I can smell the alcohol on her breath. I'm obviously not going to take advantage of her drunk state, so I give her a peck before leaving her at the door. «Goodnight joey» she giggles, and I hold back a laugh. «Goodnight love» 

I take a quick shower before I slip on a pair of boxers to sleep in. But just as I'm getting under the covers the door opens and Taylor comes in. She is wearing really short shorts and a tank top with a pout on her face. Damn those long legs are hot. «Do you need something love?» I ask her but she doesn't say anything but climbs over me and settle under the covers next to me. «I want you to hold me» she mumbles. 

«So drunk Taylor like cuddles. Good to know» he teases her and she slaps my chest «i'm tired grumpy. But I can't sleep. So hold me damnit» she says and turn her back to me wanting me to spoon her from behind. «If that's what my lady wants she will get it» I say kissing her neck softly after wrapping my arm tightly over her. 

A content sigh escapes her lips before I hear her breathing evening out. 

- taylors pov - 

Of fuck my head hurts I say as I wake up but don't open my eyes. Even though my head is killing me I'm wrapped in a big bearhug... wait? Opening my eyes I recognize the room, I'm in joes' bed with him holding me. First, I panic but it's also a nice feeling having his arms tucked around me keeping me safe. the comfort almost makes me want to forget about the fact that I'm in desperate need of Advil right now, how can I leave these comfy arms? 

Joe groans in his sleep and press his body closer to mine but then my eyes widen... his morning Wooddy is pressing against my ass, and I quickly unwrap myself from his arms and slip out of bed. As much of a comfort it was being in his arms, I'm not.... That was too much. Obviously, I have thought about doing stuff, but not yet and I really didn't need to feel his thing this morning. 

Before he can wake up, I slip out of the room and head downstairs to get some much-needed Advil. 

«Mommy why weren't you in your room. I was scared» Lilly whines as she comes out of her room and follow me down the stairs. She is rubbing her tired eyes and holding onto her favorite plushie, an Elsa plushie. 

«Sorry baby, I was... having a sleepover with Joe» I say as we reach the kitchen and I grab the Advil taking two of them. It's not that its' a bad thing for me to be sharing a bed with Joe, it's not a big deal at all since we are married and trying to make whatever we have work. But we just haven't talked about it yet, so I don't know what to tell Lilly. 

«Thats good. Its cuddly to have someone to sleep next to. I sleep next to Elsa and my American girl doll» she says, and I smile. Sometimes I will even sneak into her bed, and we will have a little sleepover us selves. 

Our chef isn't here today as we want to give him the weekends off unless it's something special, so I get some eggs and toast going for us to have breakfast. Nothing really seems appetizing to me right now, I want to throw up with the mention of any kind of food, but I know I need to eat anyway. 

Just as Lilly and I are starting to eat Joe comes downstairs and kiss both of our heads «good morning to my favorite girls» he says and Lilly giggles. «I'm your favorite. More than mommy» she says as a matter of fact. Not that I mind falling behind her in his favorite list, she is my favorite above anyone else too. 

«Joey did you cuddle mommy? Mommy said you had a sleepover since I didn't find her in her room» Lilly asks as she eats her toast. «Yes, we did. Your mommy is a really good cuddler» he says, and I blush. 

There is small talk about all the things she did yesterday while we were away before she decides that we aren't cool enough to talk with anymore and run to her playroom to play. 

«So.. you snuck into my bed but then were gone before I could get morning cuddles Mrs. hilton» Joe says with a raised eyebrow, and I roll my eyes. «You could have gotten morning cuddles. But your... Wooddy decided to poke my ass» I tell him the truth, there is no point in lying. After all he would see it himself when he woke up. 

«I can see that. But how about a repeat tonight then? And the night after, and the night after» he grins at me before kissing my cheek. «Are you asking to move into the room Joseph» I raise an eyebrow at him, and he nods like a puppy asking for a treat. «We are married. And have some sort of romantic thing, that I don't know what to call, going on so it wouldn't be a bad idea» he smirks at me. 

«Fine. But if it wakes up and poke my ass again, I'm pushing you out of bed and you will wake up on the floor» I joke, and he nods «that's fair»

***

5+ comments and 15+ likes for next chapter

Instagram: @caffeine_and_writing

Instagram: Swiftielife__

Twitter: Swiftielife__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 70
It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with bankruptcy of his company and the family, w...
3.8K 371 24
A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their company. It's his first priority and mo...
363K 10K 28
"This is nothing but a forced marriage. Don't you expect me to love you or something? I have a girlfriend and I am only hers.", He growled, "Do you u...
187K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...