Falling For My Wife

By _Shivani_1910

Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got enta... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 First meeting
Chapter- 2 shopping
Chapter- 3 wedding..
Chapter- 4 bullying
Chapter- 5 little fights
Chapter- 6 Attraction
Chapter- 7 shock
Chapter- 8 confrontation
Chapter- 9 her life
Chapter- 10 Impressed
Chapter- 11 knowing her
Chapter- 12 sufferings
Chapter- 13 first kiss
Chapter- 14 misunderstanding
Chapter- 15 Missing..!
Chapter- 16 arguments
Chapter- 17 event
Chapter- 18 tease
Chapter- 19 Working together
Chapter- 20 tired
Chapter- 21 venting out
Chapter- 22 family time
Chapter- 23 Hate her ?
Chapter- 24 Am I?
Chapter- 25 dinner?
Chapter- 26 Arna
Chapter-27 First date
Chapter-28 Why?
Chapter-29 Her confession..!
Chapter-30 Pampering
chapter-31 Taking care..!
chapter-32 Jealous..!
chapter-33 Anniversary event
Chapter-34 Revealing
Chapter-35 Promise
chapter-36 destroying
Chapter-37 Attack
Chapter-38 Realization
chapter-39 Hiding
Chapter-40 Cunning
Chapter-41 Her outburst
Chapter- 42 Pain
Chapter-43 Upset
Chapter-44 Honeymoon..?
Chapter-45 Together
Chapter- 46 uneasy
Chapter- 47 surgery
Chapter- 48 Fierce
Chapter- 49 Truth
Chapter- 50 Comfort
Chapter- 51 Regret
Chapter- 52 Trip
Chapter- 53 evil plans
Chapter- 54 Trust
Chapter- 55 Proposal
Chapter-56 girls night
Chapter- 57 Surprise..!
Chapter- 58 The end..!!
New story announcement
Aadhya story

Epilogue

50.7K 1.8K 345
By _Shivani_1910

Hey peeps 🥰

We are near to 85k... I am really thankful to you guys 🥺❤

Happy reading 💖

***

Megha pov

"Be careful mommy", my four year old son said when I am cutting fruits for him.

"Ok champ", I replied him.

"Mamma be careful", he said again.

"Ok honey, I will be careful", I replied him again.

"Mamma the knife is very sharp", he commented with his baby voice.

"Yes champ", I replied.

"Mamma don't hurt yourself", he said again.

"I will not", I assured him again.

My son Arush Roy is just like his father, over protective towards me but it really surprises me how he is so proactive about me in this small age then how would he be when he grown up.

"Dadda", Arush called out when Karthik came.
He put his coat on the chair and came to me.

"How was your meeting?", I asked him while cutting fruits.

"Everything is boring without you, babygirl", he said and kissed side of my head and I chuckled.

Karthik never hesitate to show his love towards me in front of our kid, he says our kid will understand how to treat his wife in future.

"What is my champ doing?", Karthik said and scoop our son in to his hands.

"I am watching mom", he replied.

"Why are you just watching her?", Karthik commented.

"I am making sure she doesn't hurt herself", Arush replied and I looked at both of them in disbelief.

We had our fruits in a lively environment then our champ went to play while Karthik taking a call.

I went to garden to plant some plants. Just like me, our son also like plants very much.

Suddenly rain started, I with the help of maid cleared all the plants and hurried to our bed room to change.

Karthik is there in the room sitting on the bed in all his glory.

"Karthik, help me I am wet", I said as I entered the room.

"I am always ready baby", he said and removed his shirt while walking to me with a grin.

"What are you doing?", I asked with raised eyebrows when he dragged me to him by my waist.

"You said you are wet and asked me to help you", he reasoned.

"Uff Karthik, I am wet because of rain and asked your help in finding a towel for me", I huffed.

"I thought you are asking my help in... " I closed his mouth with my palm stopping him from saying further.

"Pervert, always on the mood", I cursed and he kissed my palm.

"Yeah and now your wet figure turned me on", he said after removing my palm from his mouth and pecked my lips

"We have to get rid of this wet clothes soon other wise you will catch a cold", he said huskily in my ear spreading his hot breath.

"Karthik", I shivered under his touch.

"Yeah, babygirl tell me", he whispered while kissing my earball. His lips slowly travelled to jaw then made his way to my neck giving open mouth kisses.

Even after many years I still get butterflies by his deep voice and goosebumps by his touch.

"Karthik, Arush will see us", I said more moaned.

"Don't worry babygirl he is playing in playroom", he said and his hand reached the hem of my dress and pulled it down.

He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. He taken my lips in to his in a passionate kiss and I removed his shirt desperately wanting to feel his warmth.

"Babygirl", he called and looked at me asking me for my consent. Oh I fell for him even more.
I kissed him giving permission for him to go further and he doesn't wasted single second.

Soon the room filled with my moans and his groans. After a blissful make out session he laid beside me.

"That was beautiful and you are really beautiful, babygirl", he said and kissed my forehead as I smiled.

He always does this, he always tells me how beautiful I am and that was so sweet.

"Mamma", we heard Arush voice.

"Fuck me, we forget to lock the door", I cursed.

"You want me to fuck you again", he joked.

"Karthik, are you for real.. You are still in the mood to joke while we are about to get caught by your dear son", I huffed.

Karthik covered my sweaty body with the sheet and he slipped t shirt over while covering his lower body with the sheet.

I closed my eyes while dragging sheets to cover all my body correctly. Panicking is the only thing I am feeling right now.

Soon he opened our door and walked in.

"What do you want champ?", Karthik asked nervously.

"Dadda, I have solved puzzle and I want to show it to mama", he said with his baby voice.

"But your mom is sleeping right now... you want me to wake her up", Karthik asked.

"No dadda, let her sleep", my boy said immediately.

"She is working hard", my son mumbled while caressing my hair and then kissed my forehead.

"Don't wake her up dad she must be tired and see she has sweat on her forehead", he said to his father and wiped my sweat with his palm then kissed my forehead again before running out with his little legs.

That was so sweet of him and that made me emotional. If I was not naked then I would have pulled him to my chest in a hug. He came out of me but wants to take care of me, silly.

"We are lucky", Karthik said and wiped my tear which slipped down from eye.

"Yes we are", I agreed.

"You go and see his puzzle, I will come after wash up", I said and he kissed the side of my head.

After dressing up, he went to play room where our little hero is playing.

I took a quick shower and dressed myself in a pj then I also walked to play room.

I stopped my pace upon hearing their giggles. Leaning on the door I stood there appreciating the beauty of my boys, they are adorable together. Their laughter echoing in the room making me smile more.

Our son is exact replica of his father. His eyes, nose everything reminds his father. Looking at him growing up healthy making me happy.

"This is not fair, I gave birth to him but he is looking like you", I said with a pout as I reached them.

Karthik pov

We almost got caught by our devil. He always comes when we were together.. Thankfully today he came after our work.

Leaving my beautiful wife on the bed I came with our champ. I really don't like to leave her alone on the bed after our make out, it feels like I am leaving her after getting my pleasure that's why I never leave bed like that but today's case different.

"This is not fair, I gave birth to him but he is looking like you", she said with a pout as she reached us.

"But he got your nature and your dimples too", I replied.

Yeah our son got dimples from his mom. He looks like younger me with dimples.

"Mommy look I have solved all these puzzles", he said proudly to Megha while showing the puzzles which he solved.

"Wow really let me see", she said sweetly and looked at all the puzzles which he solved.

"Aww my baby is smart", she muttered and started tickling him.

"Mama no", he giggled.

Soon the room filled with their giggles and I don't want much other than their happiness.

Both mom and son smiling showing their dimples which are really my weakness. One day they both will kill me with their cuteness.

Our son is just like his mother I mean his looks are like mine but his nature and character, mainly that positive attitude.. he took all these from his mother and I am really happy about that. He is expressive about his feelings unlike me and that's what Megha taught him.

I want all my kids take after her... that much I adore her.

After tickling him, she kissed all over his face and hugged him to her chest caressing his hair. My boy is growing up healthily and that's makes us happy.

She opened her another arm for me signalling me to come to her embrace and gladly hugged her.

She hugged both of us tightly to her chest and kissed side of our heads one after another. "I love you both so much", she said loosing her hands around us.

My son and I looked at each other and nodded then we both kissed either side of her cheeks hardly saying "we love you more".

"Ahh.., you are choking me", she said in between her giggles and we all laughed.
.
.
.
It was saturday so we are leaving for Roy mansion. My son and I getting ready while my wife is waiting for us downstairs.

"How much time will you take Mr. Roy?", we heard Megha's growl.

"Let's go champ otherwise your mother will drag us naked", I said and Arush chuckled.

Holding his hand, we both walked downstairs. Angry expression on my wife's face turned in to awe while I am looking at her without even blinking.

She is beautiful in sky blue color dress. Her long silky hair is swaying giving her more charm, as usual she put on little make up with nude lipstick.

"Wow you both look cute", she said as soon as we reached her.

We both wore same black suits with white shirt and black tie.

"You are beautiful wifey", I said and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, you are beautiful mommy", Arush said and pecked her cheeks.

She pecked Arush on lips and then we started to Roy mansion.
.
.

"Aww our baby boy is here", Yashoda mom muttered happily and pinched Arush cheeks.

"I am not a kid grandma", Arush said.

"Then what are you, a grown man", Gayatri maa commented and ruffled his hair.

"I am not a puppy granny", he muttered settling his hair with a pout.

Aww my boy is cute with pout just like his mom.

"Mom, stop teasing my son", Megha said playfully taking Arush in to her arms.

"Then can we tease you instead", my sister commented entering with her husband and Ranveer, who is her son.

"Tell us, Megha", came a reply from Nidhi who just arrived with Arjun who is holding her proactively. Yeah Nidhi and Arjun married last year and she is pregnant now.

"You'll stop teasing my princess", he said while wrapping his hand around Megha shoulder.

I gave side hug to Nidhi and asked her wellbeing.

"Stop this teasing now and come to eat", it's my aunt, Dhamini who remarked.

Aunt Dhamini changed completely now. Her daughter went to states after her marriage and her son also left for his studies.

We had a noisy meal with all teasings and bickerings then we all settle down on the garden chatting with our family as per Megha order.

While we were chatting Megha got a call and she excused herself. Ten minutes passed but she didn't came back.

Leaving my son there, I went to look for her and I spotted her on the balcony of our bedroom.

"What are you doing here, babygirl", I asked hugging her waist from back.

She pointed at our family. "I was looking at them", she mumbled.

"Look Karthik, our son is getting all the love from our family. I am really happy that we gave him these many loving people for him", she said and I looked at our son who is giggling on his grandfather's lap.

"Yeah, he got all the family unlike us", I replied.

"I want this happiness forever with our children", she said and I nodded.

"Wait, you said children but we only have son... ", I said and turned her to face me.

Her mischievous grin is saying something but I want to hear it from her.

"Karthik, she called and took my hand and placed it on her stomach just like before and said "we are pregnant, you are going to be father again", she said softly with a smile and my happiness knows no bounds.

"Really", I asked surprised with rolling tears and she nodded with tears.

Without wasting time I kissed her passionately pouring all my love and she is quick to kiss me back.

We stopped when we heard our son's scream.
"Mama, dadda", he called while running in to the room.

"Always wrong timing, little Roy", I mumbled.

"Still you managed to give him a little sibling ", my wife said sarcastically and kneeled down opening her arms for our champ.

He ran to her embrace and she picked him up. I took him from her immediately.
"Mrs. Roy, I think you forgot that you can't pick him for now", I reminded her and she nodded.

"Why she can't pick me up, dad", our little one asked sadly.

I sat on the bed and placed him on my lap while my wife sat beside us.

"Because you are going to become a big brother, there is a baby in moms stomach", I said softly.

"Really, mommy am I going to be a big brother", he asked his mom excitedly.

"Yes honey", she replied making him happy.

"Dad, I want a little sister", he chirped excitedly.

"Why baby, don't you want a brother?", Megha asked him.

"Mom I want little brother and I want little sister too", he said with a pout.

"Then I will work hard to give you both", I mumbled and Megha hit my chest.

"No matter who it is but you have to take care of the baby, ok", Megha said and Arush nodded.

I laid down with Megha in my arms and our son sleeping on top of me.
She caressed his hair lovingly.

"I love you Karthik", she said and dozed off.

"I love you more, Megha", I replied and kissed her forehead.

I fell for her and I am still Falling For My Wife....

***
Hey folks❤

Hope you guys liked the epilogue.. ☺🥰

Falling For My Wife... officially signing off.

I will be back with a new story.. Until then miss me 😁🙂

Shivani.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 791 11
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
690K 26.5K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
75.6K 2.7K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...