what in the multiverse...

De yakiko415

Pirates of the Caribbean and Avengers crossover. It was just a normal day. You were scheduled to buy your br... Mais

Intro to Katherine Sparrow
Jack's fault

Dashing men (not gentleman)

13 0 0
De yakiko415

Is it a bad thing to, assume that all, men are gentleman. I know all arent take my brother Jack for example his not the best example of a gentleman so I'm using him. If you have ever thought of him as a gentleman your absolutely wrong. Once at the bar the had only been one stool to sit and I wanted to sit on it when Jack pulled it from beneath me. I don't know if his just like that to me but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Waking up, I feel my head being extremely painful as if I just, got hit behind the head with a barrel of rum. Struggling to lift up the top half of my body I let, out a groan as I finely get up.

Looking my left hand side i could see my brother laying there unconscious.

My eyes trailed back to the men.

"A little help please boys" i ask giving them a smile. I heard the blonde scoff and walk away.

I did not expect that . My attention turned to the brown haired one and with a hopeful smile i tried again.
"Please" i practically begged which was something you'd never see me do.

"Sure why not" he said extending his hand. Finally a gentleman i grin reaching up to grab his hand which he rudely pulled away and laughed. He then walked over to his friend.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...