I've got a bad idea (A.G x Y...

By jaz_mh

Miss Grande a teacher, Y/n a student, once they cross paths they can't seem to resist each other nor avoid ea... More

Introduction
1. First Day
2. Today...
3. The Weekend
4. Back to school
5. Date
6. what a day
7. what a day Pt.2
8. Honesty
9. lots of tears
10. Busy Day
11. Lost in my thoughts
12. my everything
14. Hectic
15. Scooter Braun
16. Don't worry
17. Spring Break
18. Dangerous Woman
19. The counselor
20. Tough
21. This day
22. Cops and caught
23. Crazy
24. Dinner
25. Last day of school
26. Diego Pt.1
27. Diego Pt.2
28. Game Day
29. Pennsylvania Pt.1
30. Pennsylvania Pt.2
31. Pittsburgh
32: The other one..
33. Manchester Pt.1
34. Manchester Pt.2
35. I will always choose you πŸ’™
36. π‘…π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ ✨
37. Make up?

13. Y/n's Birthday!!

440 18 0
By jaz_mh

Ariana's Pov

I woke up, it was y/n's birthday, even though we were going to school I had him for 5th period since they haven't found a teacher to replace dalton and Megan is in that class along with Billie since Billie is in y/n's class, I told them to prepare something small not big but for I can be a part of it.

"Goodmorning baby, happy birthday" I say sitting on him leaving kisses all over his face, "mm goodmorning and thank you my love" he says as he stretches and then yawns kissing me.

We brush our teeth and we had showered last night so we didn't shower.

We got dressed.

(Ariana's outfit)

(Y/n's outfit)

Y/n was still a little upset by the call with his father but he is getting happier each second.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, he kisses me saying bye and then we make our way to the school.

I soon got to the school and entered the main office taking a sip of the coffee I had gotten at Starbucks.

Trent greets me hugging me, "hey Ariana, how is everything with Cupcake?" He named y/n cupcake, "great" I say smiling.

"Secret lover?" Mrs. Lewis asks, I let out a chuckle "mhm" I hum in response and I make eye contact with y/n through the clear door through the office, he winks making me look away keeping myself together, Trent saw and let out a laugh.

"Hey do you like me?" I ask him since his mood had changed, "mm I'm not going to lie to you I do, I always have" he says and I nod, "well I hope you know I can't fuck around with you" I say, "I know ari, I love that you are happy" he says with a soft smile, "thank you" I say and he nods.

"Oh for the love of God Ariana lighten up I'm happy for you and you don't have to feel bad for not being able to date me regardless if you weren't dating cupcake you've never seen me in that way you've always seen me as a friend and I understand that that's the reason I never asked you out" he says letting out a breath at the end, "okay" I say smiling and the bell rings.

"Holy fuck I gotta get to class excuse my language sorry" I apologize to the whole office and Trent laughs.

I go to class hurriedly, "goodmorning" I say to my 1st period.

Y/n is in the front like always, I unlock the door to the classroom and I let them in.

The halls soon cleared out and then I went into my room.

"Today we won't be doing much, I will simply just explain the test for next class which is on Friday for ya'll, it is simple questions no articles involved thank you, that will be all are there any questions?" I ask and I see 2 hands raise one being Y/n's and the other being Loren's, "Y/n go ahead love" I call him that in class just like I call everybody else love or sweetie, or baby, the 'baby' is rare though, the only one I actually mean those words to is Y/n of course.

"Will it be hard questions?" He asks emphasizing the word 'hard' smirking at the end.

"Depends if it's easy for others or hard for you" I say taking my tongue out to wet my lips.

"Loren go ahead" I said breaking the eye contact on me and Y/n.

"I had the same question as him but not in the nasty way" She says with a disgusted face, I can't say I hate her because she basically gave me the opportunity to touch his dick.

"Alright" I say and then sit on my chair.

5th period soon comes around and Megan comes in with Y/n and Billie laughing.

"Guys ya'll" Megan gets everyone's attention, "it is one of my best friends birthday, I am extremely grateful for him and sorry for interrupting your class Miss grande" I nod giving a soft smile, "it's okay" I say and she goes to her seat.

I mouth 'I love you' and 'happy birthday' to Y/n when nobody is looking.

Megan pulls out a cake from the bag she brought, "Miss grande do you think we could sing happy birthday for y/n/n?" I nod, "of course everyone come on" I say to them and they get up, they all love
y/n, they look up to him.

We sing happy birthday and then everyone gets a slice of cake including me, Megan made sure it was vegan.

The day is soon over and we head home.

It is Megan and Billie's first time over at my house... well me and y/n's house now.

"This is amazing" Megan says, "thank you" I say smiling and I quickly go upstairs and shower with Y/n.

I change.

(Ariana's outfit)

(Your outfit)

We go back downstairs seeing Billie and Megan setting stuff up that I didn't even know they had.

"Aww baby look at the cake" Y/n says tearing up and I see a picture of me but it's is chocolate, we sing happy birthday and we hang out for a while.

They leave and we clean up and go upstairs, we lay down exhausted and we get under the covers after he takes off his clothes and he takes off mine.

We cuddle and drift to sleep after saying goodnight and I love you.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes, goes for every chapter and all of the books I've made thank you, sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 202 15
Arianaxreader ⚠️gp⚠️ Started: 1/28/22 Finished: n/a Smut
109K 2K 24
y/n is g!p they met at a concert. What happend if y/n show her her particuliarity Is Billie the real angel that she show to her fans...... THIS IS...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
51.3K 1.9K 23
raising a family was a lot harder than y/n and ariana thought it would be. (sequel to "sweet")