Zarestrū's Wrath

By ZarixRazing

The Zeal of death's wrath and rage combined into one. A being who promises to rise to the top. Original chara... More

Zarestrū
Mother Xerana
Zaragoza
Zivex
Esdruœng

Sęëkêr Vįšagė

4 0 0
By ZarixRazing

Name: Sęëkêr Vįšagė

Last name: RazingGod

Species: Aaronic hellhound summon

Height: 7'10

Gender: male

Age: unknown

Weight: 460 kgs

Likes: chaos, victory, war

Dislikes:  anything existing, non existing, ignorance

Overview

The summon of the void and abyssal bounds. Born from the Abyss and void itself it became its ruler, taking a form in which all light feared and making it into something greater at a greater purpose. Being able to take on the form of anything imaginable. Placed into a black diamond it was put into a being to serve for a greater purpose.

Abilities

[HOLY GIFT] Holy power of judgement smite, The more evil one has done the more spears of absolute damage hit them if they get caught in the area.

[CHAOS MANIPULATION] The user can create, shape and manipulate the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way. ( such as [VOIDABYSS] Able to create and control darkness itself, weather that would be dark matter, shadows, or the void and abyss itself)

[FREEDOM]

the user's sheer force of will overrides everything put against them, making them completely free

I. PERSONALITY
Quiet, calm, collective. Doesn't speak unless is spoken to. His way of speech to his summoner would be through the void of her mind most of the time. Very intelligent and a very mysterious being. Can come off firmly with a bit of aggression and cocky playfullness however he does so with understanding. Has a very judgmental and intimidating demeanor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 36.5K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
31.1K 4.2K 41
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????
79.7K 6.4K 146
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
38.4K 2.1K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...