i know // jeremiah fisher

By itsok2lovethemboth

Y/n Conklin and Jeremiah Fisher borderline hate each other. There are constant eye rolls and scoffs when the... More

A/N
I - Mine
II - Deb Scene
III - Bonfire
IV - Play With Fire
V - Cam Cameron
VI - Headband Thing
VII - Debutante
VIII - Date Crashers
IX - Spill
X - Forgot
XI - Car Problems
XII - Taylor
XIII - Chicken
XIV - To Meat Or Not To Meat
XV - Get In
XVI - He's The D
XVII - Belly
XVIII - Owe Me One
XIX - IOU
XX - I Know
XXI - Jealousy
XXII - Rehearsal
A/N
XXIII - Game Plan
XXIV - Brunch
XXV - Ice Cream You Scream
XXVI - Ooey Gooey
XXVII - Score
A/N
XXVIII - Little Guy
XXIX - Hoodie
XXX - Lover Boy
XXXI - FaceTime
XXXII - The Kiss
XXXIII - Apology
XXXIV - Almost
XXXV - Dreams
XXXVI - Baby
XXXVII - Mini Golf
XXXVIII - Escort Swap
XXXIX - Night Swim
XL - My Girl
XLI - Played
XLII - Ride
XLIII - Shayla Help Me
XLIV - Hibernate
XLV - Muffin Run
XLVI - Capeesh
XLVII - Guess Who's Back
XLVIII - Details
A/N (please read if ur an active reader)
XLIX - Sub
A/N
L - National Champ
LI - Private Lesson
LII - Broken Nose
LIII - Comfort
LIV - Confused
LV - Done
LVI - Tears
LVII - Yacht
LVIII - Skinny Dipping
LIX - Night Stroll
LX - I Love You
LXI - Second Base
LXII - Little Sister
LXIII - Compromise
LXIV - See You In Forever
LXV - Tater Tots
LXVI - Weak In The Knees
LXVIII - Keys
LXIX - Together Shirt
LXX - On Three
A/N
LXXI - Effing
LXXII - Susannah
LXXIII - Dream Dress
LXXIV - Butterflies
LXXV - Expectations
LXXVI - Green Room
LXXVII - Cancer Trials
LXXVIII - Stevie
LXXIX - Want
A/N

LXVII - Goodnight

26K 542 90
By itsok2lovethemboth

JEREMIAH POV:

There's about fifteen minutes left in the movie when I hear her light snoring.

I look down and see her, sleeping on my chest.

I know we've napped on the couch or in my bed at the same time, but we normally fall asleep together. I don't ever really see her in my arms like this.

And I'm gonna enjoy the last fifteen minutes I have of this excuse- I mean, movie, to just enjoy her presence.

Her hair is lightly over her eyes and her cheek is pressed to my chest, leaving her mouth slightly open.

A sense of fulfillment is lingering in my chest, she feels safe enough with me to fall asleep in my arms. I make her feel that way.

The movie ends and now I don't have an excuse to stay here.

Staying here, awake, with her asleep on me is weird if there isn't a justification I can use to be here.

I sit up lightly, holding her in my arms. I carry her up the stairs and into her room.

After setting her on the bed I pull the blanket over her body. Her hair's still in the high ponytail she put up earlier today.

I remember her telling me about how a high ponytail is a girl's worst nightmare. Something that looks good, but leaves a bump on your hair, hurts like shit, and gives you a headache even after it's out.

I lightly pull the hair tie out of her hand and run my hands through her hair to loosen everything from the formed state.

"Jere.." She mumbles.

"Hey, sorry, princess. I didn't mean to wake you up." I say quietly.

"That feels good." She sighs happily and stays snuggled under the covers.

I laugh breathily and lick my lips.

"Goodnight." I say, pulling my hand away slowly.

"You're not staying?" She asks sadly, finally opening her eyes fully.

I shake my head no.

"Please?" She grabs my hand and caresses it.

I look at her eyes, the definition of puppy dog.

"Wouldn't hurt anybody."  She adds with a tired but smug smile.

"Can't argue with that." I smile and walk to the other side of her bed.

She's immediately wrapped around me again. Definitely not complaining though.

"Night, Baby." Her voice is raspier than usual and I love it.

"Goodnight, Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 126 19
He never thought Jeremiah would ever love him back. Sure he had his wishful thinking, but his father's words pounded in his head. "No one would ever...
31.4K 329 47
โ˜†๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ, ๐“๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”โ˜† ๐˜/๐ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก...
403K 5.1K 38
Where two best friends fall in love and try to keep it a secret. But will they succeed or will they fail horribly?
2.8K 47 15
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’•, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“.~