Bro code was broke

By AshleyCarter585

I knew at 17 what my goals needed to be and I need to stick with that plan. Not fall for my brother's best f... More

Let's start
Senior year
Party Time
Party over
Go home
Text
Friday
Movie
Sunday
He loves me
4 years later

The ending

12 1 0
By AshleyCarter585

It's been two years since Alex proposed, we got Married on June 29th our 5 years anniversary. We are going out tonight to celebrate out 1 year wedding anniversary. Does the count start over? Do we still count dating and engagement time? 6 years with Alex, and it's time. I found out this morning at work I'm 12 week pregnant. Ree done the sonogram for me so I could give Alex the pictures as a present.

When Alex opened the envelope. A smile I've never seen lit up his face. It was pure joy. His green eyes sparking like emeralds under the restaurant lights. He quickly jumped up a grabbed me by the waist spinning me around announcing to everyone he was going to be a father. Then stopped dead in his tracks looked me right in the eyes and said I guess we should call and congratulate Carter and Ree also? I busted out laughing and asked how did he know Ree was pregnant? He looked at me rolled his eyes and said really Ashley.
The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
122K 5K 42
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...