The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 7: Moving out

250 14 12
By Balasubas19

No one POV

Ozpin: *eyes narrowed, serious* Is this true Church...?

Church: Just my theory Headmaster Ozpin. According to me and Blade wolf's research and investigation, the codes that the infiltrator used to hack onto the CCT tower during the prom in Beacon is way too similar to the codes used in Mistral. 

While the AI explains and suddenly called everyone for a emergency meeting, Teams ORION, RWBY and JNPR alongside with the adults like Zane, Qrow, Raiden, Fu Hua, Cinder and Ironwood via coms were listening out and learning out what their next lead is. 

Ozpin: *leans onto his chair and sighs a bit* Hate to think it, but Lionheart could be the one responsible for this. 

Qrow: *crosses arms and looks to Ozpin* Oz, I got a bit suspicious onto Lionheart before. No offense, during a scouting mission I did on Mistral, most of his huntsmen and huntresses operatives are missing. It couldn't be a coincidence right?

Zane: That and Lionheart is silent this whole time ever since the prevention of attack in Vale. That could be a strong evidence. 

Ironwood: *via coms* Despite with this strong assumptions and theories we had, we couldn't prove it... Unless... Miss Fall you did said you were former member of Salem's circle years ago right?

Cinder: Years ago yes. *nods in agreement* However at that time the members are small and Salem is still looking out for possible recruitments. But I did heard the name Lionheart before. 

Church: *claps hands and information disperses* Well looks like that's the answer we needed, Lionheart IS the impostor among us. 

Raiden: *growled* That son of a b*tch. 

He tightens his robotic fists while Fu Hua closes her eyes, and contemplates the times she has been betrayed before, as Y/N speaks up this time after they have heard the full story. 

Y/N: So what are we going to do then? We can't just stand here and do nothing, it's the Grimm and Salem we are talking about. And she will not stop until she gets what she wanted. 

Ironwood: *via coms* I am already mobilizing my army so to speak, my special ops teams are ready for your assistance if you needed it. 

Zane: *to Ironwood and nodded* I tell you when we needed it Ironwood, and thanks. You can focus on your work, we do the rest here. 

Ironwood: *via coms* Mhm, good luck Zane and to all of you. 

Ironwood told to the rest before he ended the call, as Zane steps up and looks to the others this time and speaks up. 

Zane: Seems Church's predictions are correct, Lionheart is a impostor and working on Salem's faction. 

Ruby: *looks a bit horrified* But why though...? Why would he work with Salem...?

Pyrrha: *frowned a bit* How come such people exist to do such madness...?

Fu Hua: *sighs and speaks up* The hearts and minds of humans and faunuses alike can be easily swayed and manipulated. Sometimes people solely focused on their own reasons, some for fame, and some for other purposes, and some wanted to burn the world for their own amusement. 

Weiss contemplates on what she said, remembering her "father" who only seeks on degrading the Schnee family, while Blake gulped remembering the white fang fighting for the sake of violence instead of peace. The rest are silent as Qrow speaks up this time.

Qrow: So Oz. *looks to Ozpin* What's our next moves then?

Ozpin: *sips his mug and hummed* Normally I would be the one doing this, but due to the current situation... I believe that you, and alongside with Zane should do the work. 

Jaune: *perks up* Why can't you come with us Professor? No offense and all, but I think this situation can be solved more easier if you joined. 

Ash: *to Jaune* It ain't easy Jaune, the moment Ozpin leaves himself in Vale the Grimm will attack and seize the relic below here. That's what Salem wants to do for Ozpin. It's not only a battle of armies and all, it's also a battle of minds.

Ren: He makes a fair point Jaune. *nods in agreement* It's not only predicting your opponent, but you also test the opponent's mind, and with that you can think what will you do. 

Yupia: He is right, it's like your enemies waiting at your doorstep. *to Ozpin* So you entrust us children to do your job?

Ozpin: *shakes head* I do not see children's in front of me, I see trained guardians willing to do what's right and knowing what's at stake. All of you become guardians the moment you stood your ground and fought hard to protect Vale in that dark day. 

Blake: So by any means... *looks to each other a bit uncertain* We go to Mistral then and secure the relic?

Ozpin nodded as a answer before Y/N hummed and nodded, as he steps up this time and turns to his team mates and to his friends. This will be the test of theirs to see if they are up to the challenge at that too. 

Y/N: I know that the time has arrived for us to go out and venture has arrived, and the pressure for us gets heavier too. But this is what we trained and prepared for, we all agreed onto this anyways. All I ask is that we have our backs to each other. 

Ruby: We get that Y/N. *nods and breathes out shakily* It's true that the pressure is bit overwhelming but we can get through this. 

Weiss: *nods in agreement* Mhm, besides I rather go out and venture with you guys than being stuck onto the house with my "father".

Blake: Thanks to Blade Wolf, he told me that White Fang will be there and try to sabotage and make a terrorist attack again. Possibly trying to making up on what they did on the failed invasion on Beacon.

Yang: *nods in agreement* Well it's settled then, we go to Mistral before it's too late. 

The others slowly agreed onto it, and also giving them a green light that they are willing to go out and venture together onto Mistral to settle this problem before going onto a bigger picture. Fu Hua nodded to Ozpin and Zane as the said father of Y/N hummed. 

Zane: I can see that all of you are willing to go. *nods in approval* I get it, but it will take time for us to prepare to go to Mistral. *to Raiden* Raiden, you and your team can go and proceed forward, do what you need to less the numbers and take down Salem's plans with Watts' tech. 

Raiden: *nods in agreement* Mhm, you take care of Y/N and the kids all right? They all got a bright future ahead, don't let war ruin their lives. 

Fu Hua: I simply trained them Raiden. *looks to him* But their decisions are theirs alone, they willingly took it. 

Zane: I know Raiden. I know. *nods and looks to them* But this kids were already signed up to this the moment they wanted to become huntsmen and huntresses. Fu Hua trained them, both physically and mentally. Their ideals are sharp as a sword and focused as a guided arrow. 

Zane told to Raiden who nodded and approved of it, having faith on his comrade before the said father of Y/N turned to them. And this time he speaks as a father, rather than speaking as a veteran huntsman. 

Zane: Now, I want all of you to go and spend the remaining 2 days with your family while packing up. I cannot promise you that when this will end, so the best you can do is spend the remaining days with your families, friends and such. 

Y/N: *follows it up* Not that we are telling you that this not only will be a dangerous mission, but also to ease the others as well. I'm giving you all the green light for it, trust me. Dad here is worried too that I am joining onto this battle ahead. 

Fu Hua: *to the rest of the team* I know that most of you will ask about the time of departure, but with Zane here we will leave in no time. We will inform all of you when we will go and leave, for now... Go out there and spend the day with your family and friends. 

Fu Hua stated while Ozpin nodded in approval, while the teams RWBY and JNPR looks to each other and nodded towards them, before Y/N smiles and walks towards them and Zane gave them out their final order. 

Zane: You are all dismissed. *nods* Give yourselves a break. 

The students nodded as they all walk off onto their newly upgraded elevator, as team JNPR walks in first before Pyrrha gives a small smile to Y/N and waves off. Y/N did the same and smiles to Pyrrha before the elevator door closes. 

Ruby: Hey Y/N. *tugs on his sleeves* Dad invites you and your team for a dinner later on Patch later. 

Y/N: *a bit surprised* Oh really? Me and the team huh?

Yang: Yep. *giggles and grins* He wanted to meet the man that saved us during the invasion of Vale. 

While Y/N hangs out and interacts onto the ladies of his harem, Yupia observes them as she still wonders if this is part of being human concept and all. Remember she's part cyborg and raised as a killing machine, thank oum for Raiden for saving her. 

Ash waits for them before Cinder stood beside him and pats his shoulder, he looks up and nodded to his mother. Cinder smiled, seeing her son looks like a carbon copy of his dad and she is glad that she was returned to the light after basking in the darkness for a long time. 

*Meanwhile somewhere else...*

No one POV

While Y/N and the other allies of his are moving for their next plans, their enemies and pawns are also on the move as well. Before the leaders initiate do their moves, the leaders have to make sure their pawns and other allies they have are in one clear mindset before moving onto their plans. 

And that's what Lanza and Mei are going to do today, their queen has been ordered to check onto their canon fodders of theirs before proceeding onto their next plans. 

While Lanza and Mei are on their way to check the white fang, the leader of White Fang Sienna Khan is seen waiting onto the landing pad of their main headquarters. Needless to say she can't mess this up considering that they failed back in invading Vale. 

Sienna: What are they planning this time....?

She muttered to herself and waits patiently, but she can't help but get nervous at their own presence alone. Sure they were known in violence, but comparing White Fang to them? It's like comparing a house cat to a Saber tooth. 

Adam: When will they arrive....?

Sienna turns to her right and sees the restored Adam walking towards her, months ago he is terribly injured and lost a limb on a fight against the White Devil Raiden himself. Now he got a cybernetic right arm this time and now back onto the field once again. Not to mention he got a major lookover after restored back for battle. 

Sienna: It should be right now at the moment. *ears perks up* But we'll wait and we will know when they will arrive. 

Adam merely grunted in response before they heard a dragon's roar nearby, making both Sienna and Adam alerted and tensed. They have arrived, heck even the guards besides her is shaking in fear. 

The dragon of Mei lands onto the landing pad, and the sheer force and presence of the dragon is felt by everyone else. It roars loudly as thunder strikes over onto the White Fang headquarters. 

Sienna and Adam recoiled from the dragon's roar, before the said dragon slowly calmed down and they both see Lanza and Mei on their intimidating forms stepping down onto the dragon. Yep these 2 were intimidated by Salem's weapons. 

(Play the music!)

Lanza and Mei walks onto the pathway with intimidation and power behind those walk. Lanza's hood and cape flutters onto the wind as Sienna and Adam were stiff seeing them both. 

Lanza stops and stood in front of Sienna, who's doing her best to compose herself due to the pressure emitting from his aura alone, while Adam gulped silently as their eyes scanned them both.

Lanza: If isn't for the leader of White Fang... Sienna Khan. And the leader of Vale Branch Adam Taurus... 

Sienna: *a bit shakily* Lord Phobos... (1)

Mei: It seem you are unsettled Leader of the White Fang... 

Sienna: *composes herself* I apologize quickly... For the things I need to take care of. 

Lanza: *snaps back to Sienna* Apologize? You have many things to explain. Now. May I ask why have you compromised the hijacked shipments of cybernetic implants? 

Adam: *growls slightly* Don't you dare speak to her like that-

Mei: Or what? *eyes flicker with lightning* Know your place Taurus, do I need to remind you of your failure?

Adam reluctantly steps down as his robotic arm clenches tightly, yep due to the failed invasion and the news unveiled their true colors, it dealt huge blow onto the said organization. 

Sienna: *to Lanza, a bit shaky* We did what you ordered lord. We delivered the weapons and took down targets that are against us. All we ask is that when do we get the promise and the reward you told us?

Lanza: *turns to her menacingly* I did not called all forth you here to grovel. I called you all forth here to proceed to Phase 2. Recall forth your people and get prepared, don't get compromised again. 

Adam: *fist tightens* So you see us as pawns, and mere animals...?

Lanza: *to Adam this time* If you think your still fighting for your own peace and freedom, then you are more idiotic than a fool to begin with. Even a blind man could see the difference of a leashed animal to a man who seek freedom. 

Adam is about to unsheathe his own katana but Mei is faster and aims her katana at his neck this time, Sienna recoiled a bit due to the lightning speeds of hers while Adam is stiff as a rock as Mei points out her katana to his neck, lightning emitting from it. 

Mei: You have a spirit and fire inside you. Shame that your always rely on your rage, it always blinded you and lose track of where you go. 

Lanza: *puts a hand onto Mei's shoulder and slowly turns to Adam* Always know your place Taurus. And if you think we are the same, your are the embodiment of foolishness. I am prepared to lose anything, including my life for opportunities like this. Are you?

Adam gritted his teeth in frustration before Mei retracts her sword and sheathed it this time, while Sienna has to wipe the sweat coming from her head due to the pure intimidation coming from them. 

Lanza: *to Sienna* One more thing, keep your people in check. They all bark anyways, instead of what they do. 

Sienna nodded frantically, not wanting to anger him and Mei further. Before both Lanza and Mei walks off to their dragon waiting patiently, before Sienna spoke one more time. 

Sienna: May I ask...? Am I still in charge...? I mean I am the...

Sienna starts to gasp and choke for air, she felt her throat being crushed and pressured for some reason before she goes to her knees. Adam felt the pressure and sees Lanza emitting dark menacing aura from him and glares to Sienna with his red eyes glaring at her. 

Lanza: *emitting dark aura* Be careful not to choke on your aspirations... Sienna Khan... 

Lanza stops emitting his dark aura as Sienna gasps and finally recovered some air, while Adam is terrified and felt pure fear coming from them. Mei and Lanza walks off as their dragons roar, and the thunder roars all over onto the head quarters. 

(Stop the music!)

*Time skip to 2 days brought to you by Y/N putting some "sugar cubes" onto Ozpin's mug as the said headmaster drinks it without care*

No one POV

It has been 2 days after Church revealed the information and the possible leads of the impostor responsible for trying to hack the CCT tower of Vale. And in that 2 days, everyone is preparing to move out with their new gears and their newly acquired abilities and powers they have on being trained under Fu Hua's guidance. 

And speaking of moving out, the roar of loud engine noises is heard throughout Beacon. Because Zane is already prepared the ship Ironwood SPEFICALLY made for them. He called it: Retribution.

It's a mobile yet made for tough battle ship, one of a kind ship of Remnant. It's a mobile flying fortress with the latest advancements known to Remnant. And what made it better is that Church is the one controlling the ship, a advance AI can control one of Remnant's powerful weapons at the current moment at that too. 

But back to where we are, Y/N is seen standing on top of the command center of the ship and seen monitoring the ship while Church does the interior and system works of the ship. They do said great minds think alike. 

Y/N: *typing through the command computer* I have to admit, Ironwood did pretty good onto this ship. Not bad anyways. 

Church: *appears to Y/N* It's not that shabby, but hey at least we got ourselves a flying mobile fortress. Speaking of which, I do some role call here. 

Y/N: Go on ahead Church, I check onto the other important parts of the ship here. 

Church: *nodded before turning on coms* Test coms check! This is the captain's AI speaking, mind if I do some role calls here eh? 

Ruby: *coms* Team RWBY here! Weapons and defenses systems are online here! Fu Hua is taking care of the ammunition 

Jaune: *coms* Team JNPR, navigations and communications are all green light! 

Ash: *coms* We check the remaining sections of the ship, all clear here and so does our supplies and cargoes. 

Yupia: *coms* And Church's AI systems and servers here on the ship is secured and triple locked at that too. 

Church: *chuckles and nodding* Good to hear everyone! We wait for Zane's command while we prepare to take off. 

Y/N: *finishes typing the command computer* Dad said we expect some allies on the way, he did said that Ironwood's special team will be joining us soon. 

Church: *appears to Y/N* Hence Ironwood gave us this flying fortress. 

While the 3 teams prepare the ship's main systems and components, the adults in Beacon are seen waiting onto the landing pad. Ozpin Cinder, Fu Hua, and Qrow were waiting for Zane, while Roman, Albion and Neo is with them this time. Raiden already left with his team to deal with Arthur Watts and his traces. 

Roman: Mhm so they leaving as fast as possible huh? *flicks cigar*

Ozpin: *nods in affirmation* Indeed, they act more as a soldier than a huntsman. But at least we have them on our side. 

Albion: *simply hummed and looks onto the ship* I already told Weiss I won't coming, but I will keep an eye on them. 

The "butler" is a underground criminal and notorious for many crimes, so these adults knows he has his own ways to keep an eye on Weiss. Besides he loves her anyways.

Cinder: I already gotten used to the powers of the fall maiden. I can take care of myself and we got powerful guardians for us to assist. 

Qrow: But it doesn't mean you can slack off either, always be alerted ma'am. Just like your son who seems ahead of the plan. 

Cinder: *nods in approval and looks onto the rising ship* Yes, my son always is like that.  

Fu Hua: The students that Ozpin enrolled here had more potential than I expected. *nods* I just help them unleash it from the inside. I will continue to assist you all from this point. 

After some quite time, Zane comes back on his armor and gear prepared for a big battle as he walks towards Ozpin

Zane: I already prepared everything and the ship is good to go. *looks to the others* We are going to leave at the moment. 

Qrow: *nods in agreement* Tai is gonna follow later on, he's busy on patch. But for the moment I'll join you. 

Roman: *nods and smiles to Zane* Don't worry, we take care of Vale while your doing your own battle. We will finish our battle here. 

Ozpin: Rest assured Mr L/N, *pats his shoulder* We will be all right here, and monitor Vale for any impending danger. 

Zane: *nods to Ozpin and hummed* Take good care of my wife while I'm gone for me all right?

Ozpin simply nodded to Zane, he had failed many promises before. He can't fail now this time, especially the time is dire. 

Qrow patted Zane's back as the new airship slowly rises from the ground, the loud engine noises roar over as they see the flying fortress rising. 

The fate of Remnant depends onto them, will they reach the hope they so desire...?

- End of chapter

Author: See the number I added again? Well here's some reference xD:

1. Phobos means fear in Greek. So in this part, Lanza is known as Lord of Fear at this lifetime. Aside from Salem, he inflicts fear like a natural thing. 

That's all for now, but thanks for reading the chapter :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
159 2 2
The God Of Darkness along the same time as his older brother the God of Light gave humanity eyes with the ability to absorb Grimm, and even the abili...
65.2K 1.4K 141
In the world of Remnant many stories and legends are considered nothing more then fairy tales. But to most people in this world, they know these fair...