D E M O N

By TheydoitallforSosa

"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all r... More

0.0 Zero
1
2.2 Two
3.3 Three
4.4 Four
5.5 Five
6.6 Six
7.7 Seven
8.8 Eight
9.9 Nine
10.10 ten (Twitter war๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
11.11 Eleven
12.12 twelve
13.13 thirteen
14.14 fourteen
15.15 Fifteen
17.17 seventeen
18.18 eightteen
19.19 nineteen
20.20 twenty
21.21 twenty-one
22.22 twenty two
23.23 twenty-three
24:24 twenty-four
25:25 twenty-five
26:26 twenty-six
27:27 Twenty seven
28:28 Twenty eight
29:29 twenty nine
30:30 thirty
31:31
32:32

16.16 sixteen

4.4K 121 18
By TheydoitallforSosa

Zaramiy

" y'all how he go be mad cause, I'm Nice" I ask the live sitting in vons bed.

I have my Mac book sitting on my lap as I watch YouTube video of Vons interview.

My phone is sitting on the screen.

"Y'all so before Von left he got mad Because a male supporter called me pretty" I laugh pausing the video " and I responded back 'thank you', this Nigga got mad cause I started having a conversation with him" I laugh as my comments start filling up with laughing emoji's

"And then He got mad cause I was mocking him and choked me" I put my hand on my neck. "Matter a fact I got the video" I say starting to share my Live screen.

I open Snapchat clicking on memories and clicking on the video I was talking about.

Von was going off on me and I started recording myself Mocking his words with my mouth and he looked over and saw and he grabbed my neck getting closer to my face 'Stop playing with me Zara' is what he says before letting me go.

"Y'all see that domestic abuse, this don't usually happen baby Von usually here to help. But he was in his room playing cars, so I guess Von took this opportunity to beat on me" I say sarcastically laughing.

"But if Dayvon was here he wouldn't have allowed that" I say putting the camera on Dayvon who was sitting next to me, watching Tv. "Anit that right bubu" I ask him And he looks over looking at the phone then turning back to the Tv.

"Y'all London be allowing it, she be looking like she be ready to jump me" I tell the live showing London who was laying across me asleep.

"Anyways guys lets finish this Interview" I say unpausing the interview.

I look over to the phone to see a live request from @kingvonfromdaO.

"Y'all here he come with his verbal abuse which nobody is scared of" I say pausing the interview.

I say clicking the accept button.

"Why you on here lying to these people" Von asks popping up on my screen.

"I'm not lying I got P R O O F" I tell him spelling out proof.

"Yea ite, you trynna make me go back to jail ma?" Von asks me and I start laughing and Dayvon Crawls over to me covering my mouth.

"Shh mama, Bubu sleep" He tells me with his finger to his mouth.

"Ok Baby" I whisper.

"Hell Nawl you anit never just let him tell you to shut the fuck up" Von laughs and I mug him.

"First of all he anit say all that, he said shh" I tell him rolling my eyes.

"What you doing Von" I ask him and he walks out of a room.

"At the studio ma, unpause the video" He tells me and I unpause the interview.

"What about you and your baby mother Zara" One of the interviewers ask Von and he smiles.

"That's my hoeee" He whispers to the camera and my mouth drops.

"Wait why you say hoe" She asks him

"Hoe, girlfriend, babymama,bitch, whatever y'all wanna call it" He explains and I smile.

"You both have 2 kids together right" One of them asks and he shakes his head holding up 3 fingers.

"Oh three, I thought it was only two" She asks shocked "what's their names"

"Ok so there's, lil folks aka lil me, and it's my baby London and We got our unborn son" He says and my smiles drops into a mug.

"She's pregnant" She asks and he nods. I pause the video and Von starts laughing.

"You is a liar" I tell him and he continues to laugh "I'm not pregnant yall" I announce as my comments fill up with questions.

"Yet" Von says.

"Don't believe nothing that comes out of that Motherfuckers mouth" I laugh and Dayvon looks over at me mugging me.

Damn my bad.

"I guess that's what you can call me cause the way I be having you scre-" I cut him off by removing him from the live.

"Back to what I was saying, don't believe nothing that comes out of That man's mouth" I tell the live unpausing the video.

"Come on Dayvon, put yo shirt on" I tell him and he crosses his arms shaking his head no.

"Be like London be a good baby" I tell him it's like the roles reversed and Londons the good Baby now.

I know why cause Von be telling him stuff and he be listening.

"Dada told me boy no shirt" He tells me as I huff , I'm supposed to be taking him and London to this indoor park with Loyal, Yoshon, Willow, and sky. But Dayvon wanna be so difficult.

"Stop telling him stuff" I yell walking out of Dayvon Rooms room.

"Why you keep telling him stuff" I ask Von walking into his room and he looks up from his phone.

"What I tell him" He asks confused and I tilt my head to the side "i tell him a lot of stuff"

"You told him boys don't wear shirts" I tell him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Awe Nawl, he asked me why I didn't have a shirt and I told him Boys don't wear shirts" He explains looking back at his phone.

"That's real live what I just said" I tell him "now tell him boys do wear shirts so we can leave"

"I would but that would be lying and you told me to stop lying" He says laughing at the face I was making.

"Whea yall finna go" He asks me raising his eyebrows.

"To a indoor park" I tell him and he nods

"You know you never showed me the pictures you modeled for" he asks and I scratch my head "have you seen the time it's getting late, we better get going" I say standing up rushing out of the room.

"Dada said boys do wear shirts now put the shirt on" I tell Dayvon and he walks up to lifting his arms up.

"Good job now lets go" I tell him

"Mama can I jump in the Balls" Dayvon asks me pulling away from me.

"Let's go see loyal and yoshon, sky and Willow" I tell him pulling him the other way.

Ari gasp and reaches for London "hey my babbyyy" she says and she picks London up tickling her.

"Hi guys" Dayvon smiles running over to Loyal and Yoshon.

I record Dayvon playing in the ball pit.

Me and Jayda took Yoshon loyal and Dayvon and India and Ari has London Sky and Willow.

"Have you heard diamond pregnant girl" Jayda asks me and I make a fake shocked expression cause I knew it was go happen sooner or later.

"By who" I asks textin Von back.

"Herb" My mouth actually drops cause what.

"Funny, but not funny haha 'Funny weird'" Jayda says the last part along with me.

"How Ari take it" I ask her putting my phone in my purse.

"She didn't really care but you could tell by her face that she was a little hurt" Jayda tells me and I nod

"That's fucked up, if that was me I would've been beating Her and herbo ass" I tell Jayda and she nod laughing.

"I can just imagine it" She stares off.

I'm driving back to the house when a I get a phone call.

Cora's mom

I accept it.

"Hellloo" I say as I hear shuffling around, "hey Zara" I hear a soft voice which.

"I was wondering if you could watch Cora for me while I run a few errands" She asks me.

"You for real" I ask excitedly this my first time seeing Cora since she been out the hospital.

"Yeahh" She says laughing at my reaction "ok send your location" I tell her.

"Alright" She says before hanging up.

"This is heavy" Crystal tells me putting the car seat on the ground.

"Lemme see her" I say lift the blanket up.

"Look at you thirsty" Crystal says showing me the picture she just took.

"Von look" I say to holding Cora carrying her into his room.

This nigga is sleep.

I put the baby car seat in vons room putting Cora in it.

I grab a plastic cup walking into Vons bathroom filling it up with cold water.

I go back into his room.

I pour the water directly on his face and he immediately jumps up.

I tried *sighs I tried to run but slipped on the water that hit the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" He asks standing over me drenched with water falling off of his dreads.

He got some dyed blonde when I was out of town.

"Look see now, I was trying to put the cup on the nightstand but it slipped out of my hand" I tell him holding my hands up standing up.

I'm damp now.

Von mugs me "You lying for no reason" He tells me punching my in my thigh.

"Ahh wait wait wait, let me tell you something" I tell him holding his arm.

I tried *sighs I tried to run AGAIN but he pulls me back by my arm.

He's pulling me towards the bathroom. "Wait wait DAYVON HELP" I yell before Von fully pulls me in the bathroom.

"Now what" I ask him as he turns the sink water on pulling the plug.

He is finna drown me in the sink.

I tried *sighs I tried to run for the third time but he grabs me by my hair this time.

"DAYVON MOVE YOU DOING TO MUCH" I tell him as he pulls me back towards him.

"Now this wouldn't be happening if you would've let me sleep" He tells me grabbing me by the back of neck.

"Wait let me touch it first" I tell him only for him to push my head under the ice cold water.

"I'm sorry wait" I tell him once he picks my head back up.

"Lemme think" He says and I look at the mirror to see him making a fake thinking face. "Nah" He says before pushing my head back under the water.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 this Nigga trynna kill me.

"I won't do it again" I tell him as he lets my neck go "next time you do that shit Imma grab a pot put some ice in it and pour on you in yo sleep" he tells me.

"Bitch fuck you" I whisper walking out of the bathroom looking at myself in the full body mirror.

"What was that" He asks and I can hear him peeing.

"Close the door I don't wanna hear you peeing" I yell forgetting sleep Cora was in the room making her start crying.

"Get out then" he tells me walking out the bathroom.

"Whea you get a baby from" He asks me with his face scrunched up.

"This is my adopted daughter named Cora" I tell him smiling and her looks at me like I'm slow "yeah ite you and Cora finna be leaving" He tells me sitting at the edge of the dry side of the bed.

I start laughing "you laughing you finna change these sheet" he tells me

"Ok" I tell him before leaving out of the room going to check on the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 314 19
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...
53.5K 1.5K 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
78.8K 3.6K 21
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...
642K 25.8K 18
"๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐— - ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–จ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐–พ." Jayd...